Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #26 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by nursebeeme, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Really?

Really? South Jersey USA

Dang Katie...lock your house up....tight!!

2. katiecoolady

katiecoolady Well-Known Member

I'm trying to find out if they got the guy in my neighborhood...whatever road rage shooting happened it was half a mile from my house. :what:My doors are locked. And I need something from my dang car!!! lol

3. Curious Me

Curious Me Who When Where What Why & How

I have to laugh that everyone is trying to remember Jodi's tidbits she throws into her lies. They remind me of all the ridiculous things I believed to actually be true that a past pathological liar would just drag from anyplace and throw into the story. My experience with real chronic liars was very limited, so I believed some outlandish stories.

Bianca sounds more real being Romanian, doesn't she? It's as possible that Jodi actually went there and slashed her tires if Bianca is real instead of have a pajama party with her.

The odd thing is, even though I know the details were lies, I still remember them as though they were true, despite the fact that they didn't even make sense when he first told them.

Liars can really mess with your mind.

4. PASA

PASA Verified Juanette

This reminds me. I met a couple of older ladies out in the hall last week at court. One mentioned a theory was the number of stab wounds coincided with their break up date.
    I didn't think much of it until it was mentioned here. So thought I'd throw it out there. :)

5. Ramblinrose01

Ramblinrose01 New Member

WOW! I never thought about it, but he does! I think they should make a movie about our hero, Mr. Martinez, and let Al play him!!! :great:

6. Really?

Really? South Jersey USA

That is a good one. LOL....dang wooden spoons!:floorlaugh:

7. grammieto5

grammieto5 Well-Known Member

OH damn, the last I heard he was in Big Bear. I'm home alone, I best close up my sliding glass door, and it's so beautiful outside :-(

8. katiecoolady

Hey guys here's another article written about JM's case -- another Mormon angle. I'm really interested in the general concensus in the LDS community about this one. I've talked extensively about this to the writer of this article (Paul Rubin is my friend) and he lands on thinking Doug Grant was NOT guilty. I think he's guilty as sin. Anyone know of this one? (another poster pm'd me to share about this too...so thanks!).

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2008...ounting-on-a-murder-rap-when-he-followed-his/

Martinez called him a "black angel of death".

9. KMouse

KMouse Well-Known Member

Glad they are checking it out!

10. Londonrraine

Londonrraine Well-Known Member

11. Anita Richman

Anita Richman New Member

You're right!!! When she and Bobby reconnected, he was in the habit of chatting on "900-chat-lines" and she insinuated that he met the lady he was writing to on the chat line! Thanks for the correction!

(I was REALLY impressed with myself, being able to keep all the boys straight! lol) ;)

12. Really?

Really? South Jersey USA

I never leave my windows, screens...whateva..open at night. I've heard to many stories about people coming through an unlocked house. It is a shame we have to live like this....

13. katiecoolady

She called them "party lines". Oh brother.

14. PASA

PASA Verified Juanette

I agree, it was a "sketch" filter from photoshop or another graphics program.

15. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Well-Known Member

Maybe "zipper" is an euphemism for dry humping ? Which always seems to happen before jodi and her boyfriend make it "official"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. DEPUTYDAWG

DEPUTYDAWG Active Member

Central Texas area - I'd say the greater Waco area, but WACO has such bad connotations, doesn't it?! LOL ....I lived in little ol' famous Crawford for 10 years, and now moved about 30 minutes from there.

LOVE IT here!

17. thefragile7393

thefragile7393 Chronically sleep deprived

That terminology is so weird.....I know my mom said in the 50's that term was used but I have never heard that growing up in the 80s

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

18. Anita Richman

Anita Richman New Member

He said they had friends in common and had met on Myspace before she was arrested, I thought. Then he wrote to her and came to meet her for the first time in jail.

New boyfriend---->:seeya: :jail: <------Jodi

19. katiecoolady

So is Darryl basically the only boyfriend she didn't in some way stalk or cyberstalk? We haven't heard from his exwife now though have we?

20. katiecoolady

Snort! That looks just like him, after he's had some orthodontia. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.