Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #26 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Central Texas area - I'd say the greater Waco area, but WACO has such bad connotations, doesn't it?! LOL ....I lived in little ol' famous Crawford for 10 years, and now moved about 30 minutes from there.

LOVE IT here!

I have been to Waco a few times. Went to eat at the Catfish Plantation, but didn't see any ghosts!!! LOL! :what:

So is Darryl basically the only boyfriend she didn't in some way stalk or cyberstalk? We haven't heard from his exwife now though have we?

or any women that worked with them at the hotel.

From what I heard about the Faylene/Doug Grant case, I also thought he was responsible for her death. Can you imagine how tormented & conflicted their children must be? Especially being raised by the stepmother that they believe their mother supposedly picked out for them...too weird....

I can't even keep up with all the pages and reading and trying to thank on this slow, tiny laptop :D But y'all have fun!

I'm skipping and skimming myself...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys here's another article written about JM's case -- another Mormon angle. I'm really interested in the general concensus in the LDS community about this one. I've talked extensively about this to the writer of this article (Paul Rubin is my friend) and he lands on thinking Doug Grant was NOT guilty. I think he's guilty as sin. Anyone know of this one? (another poster pm'd me to share about this too...so thanks!).

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2008...ounting-on-a-murder-rap-when-he-followed-his/

Martinez called him a "black angel of death".

I am familiar with this case. GUILTY If you feel like sharing, why does Mr. Rubin think Grant was not guilty?

I loved how the Judge states she assumes he has the ability to hire a Lawyer or have representation. . .. this just after he has proclaimed himself as an "Anomoly" for PPL and flashing his ring earner jewelry . . . . .

Then Gus replies . .insert long pause . . "not handy".

In the movie, I hope they insert the wa wa waaaah noise that is "Debbie Downer's" trademark right after he says that.:floorlaugh:

That terminology is so weird.....I know my mom said in the 50's that term was used but I have never heard that growing up in the 80s

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Plus......LOL...900 #'s cost money to dial. LOL

Hey guys here's another article written about JM's case -- another Mormon angle. I'm really interested in the general concensus in the LDS community about this one. I've talked extensively about this to the writer of this article (Paul Rubin is my friend) and he lands on thinking Doug Grant was NOT guilty. I think he's guilty as sin. Anyone know of this one? (another poster pm'd me to share about this too...so thanks!).

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2008...ounting-on-a-murder-rap-when-he-followed-his/

Martinez called him a "black angel of death".

I only know what 48 Hours chose to disclose about the Grant case. I honestly don't know if he's guilty. I am astounded that he got convicted. If I was falsely accused of a crime, I would be scared as **** if I had to face Juan.

That terminology is so weird.....I know my mom said in the 50's that term was used but I have never heard that growing up in the 80s

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

My memory isn't as good as JA's but I believe in the 80's they were referred to party lines or chat lines

Which movie is this from ? I fell for him and proclaimed "Dog Day Afternoon" my favorite movie for years after I saw it in the theater!

Did you enjoy him in the Godfather?

I am familiar with this case. GUILTY If you feel like sharing, why does Mr. Rubin think Grant was not guilty?

His big thing was that he is adamant there was not enough evidence to support a conviction. He was in court every day and wrote a whole lot of stuff on it. He was pretty shocked he got convicted. I wasn't. I think he should have gotten more. I also think it was premeditated.

There was such a huge LDS element of that crime (they also went on an LDS roots tour, the one where she supposedly "fell" off a cliff, preceeding the drowning in the bathtub a week later). I'm so curious what the general concensus in the community is....any LDS folks on the board who can weigh in?

I just figured out who Juan Martinez reminds me of, Al Pacino.

LoL - I agree!! I said that a while back. In the movie "And Justice for All". "You're out of order, I'm out of order, the whole da*m court's out of order". I love me some Al Pacino.....in any movie. But he had that same passion in the courtroom in that movie that I see in Juan Martinez in the courtroom.

I was just looking at maps and realized I've been through Ehrenburgh several times. Though I wonder why she referred to it as "Ehrenburgh" rather than the better known "Blythe", which is bigger and encompasses the same general area.

IIRC the motel was in Ehrenburgh and they went to movie and Sizzler?? in Blythe a few miles away.

What did she say?!:what:

When I wrote, I explained that I got it but felt others wouldn't. She replied... A very small number understood the intent and she was sorry that so many didn't. She never meant to upset anyone. She wanted others to remember what the hands that drew the others listed had really done.

So is Darryl basically the only boyfriend she didn't in some way stalk or cyberstalk? We haven't heard from his exwife now though have we?

Well, I'm sure she also wants to remain a pair of hands on tv so we don't all gawk at her breast implants being of a more superior quality than Jodi's economical set. :floorlaugh:

BBM

LoL - I agree!! I said that a while back. In the movie "And Justice for All". "You're out of order, I'm out of order, the whole da*m court's out of order". I love me some Al Pacino.....in any movie. But he had that same passion in the courtroom in that movie that I see in Juan Martinez in the courtroom.

This week I've been having visions of the movie the Devil's Advocate and seeing JA's face morph in to one of those demons...you know the ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member