Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #27 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by nursebeeme, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TigerBalm

TigerBalm Pray for all the missing and innocent people whose

:welcome4: lvcarolinagirl, glad you joined us. Great first post!

No, the photos are both crime scene photos.
    The clothes can't be hanging in the bathroom and in the washer at the same time.

Defendants' blog: http://jodiarias.blogspot.com/
    Defendants' myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias
    Defendants' other myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jfineart

They are also listed on the front page.

She also has a youtube with one video of Travis as Eddie Snell
    http://www.youtube.com/user/jodiannarias

BBM
    :waitasec: Flores???
    Do you mean Searcy???

2. TigerBalm

TigerBalm Pray for all the missing and innocent people whose

Does anyone happen to have a current myspace page with photos in folders that can answer a question for me???

I know it's asking a lot but I had to ask .. :D

3. polleypockets

polleypockets New Member

i have read all the minutes posted on the court website and haven't found it - the only thing i found was where the abuse expert testified by phone and the states request was denied

4. JusticeJunkie

JusticeJunkie New Member

5. nursebeeme

nursebeeme Registered User

well, the stack of papers the reporter held up on the closed hearing looked about four inches thick... :eek:

6. Curious Me

Curious Me Who When Where What Why & How

Conversation with myself

Examine your feelings so far about what Jodi is presenting as her defense. Is she actually making you believe bad things about Travis?

No, everything she says sounds like made-up dirty lies. What she has said so far makes me think this girl is full of warped festering sickness.

Examine the evidence that the Prosecution has presented. Does it point to a senseless killing of an innocent young man in his shower?

Yes, yes it does

So, just calm down and trust the jurors to have a brain. Go do some food shopping for next week.

7. CarolinaMoon

CarolinaMoon Well-Known Member

It's taken all day, but I finally caught up for the instant.

I am sharing all the feelings of anguish over the latest defense escapade. I am anguished we all have to listen to JA testifying endlessly as to Travis bad character.

My hope is that, by piling on more and more of this steaming carp, the jury will figure out what Jodi and Nurmi are up to. They may reach a point where, realizing that JA is a pathological liar, stop believing anything she says. They know she is fighting for her life, but she is fighting in such a dirty manner.

I also have a lot of faith in Juan Martinez. He's 6 for 6 in turning defense witnesses to the prosecution. JA is #7, and I have no doubt in my mind he will get the outcome we all need to see.

If only it weren't so painful to have to listen to the JA & Nurmi show for a couple more days.

I am saying a prayer that it will be over sooner rather than later.

I hate dirty defenses, and this one has to be the worst ever!

8. Sheeba

Sheeba New Member

I watched Juan prosecute the boyfriend of Jamie Laiaddee ( 48 HOURS) It was called The Stranger beside Me) her boyfriend was as good a liar as Jodi. Jamie was missing 10 weeks before anyone noticed, never did find her body, and like Jodi he went on the stand, but he told a Jailhouse Snitch he murdered her. Unfortunately he got charged with 2 nd Degree, but he got 54 years.

9. polleypockets

polleypockets New Member

i read a post from chris hughes last night that nurmi called his wife and told them they had 100% prood that TA was a pe....... - i can't even type it..... and that they were very upset and started to question themsleves, they didn't know at the time that attys can lie and say anything to witnesses to eliict testimony they want, but that they now dio know that this is 100% a lie by jodi - and imo i believe them

10. perfectvirgo

perfectvirgo Member

BBM Exactly right, and I don't think I've heard that said before. RB must have felt awful when it dawned on him he had been merely a pawn in her despicable game. The sequence of events becomes startlingly clear when you take time to join the dots doesn't it. I believe JM will lead the jury through these movements when he gives his closing arguments.

11. Carol2

Carol2 Active Member

From page 27 of 40 (http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=109828551), the text message sent from Travis to Jodi on May 10, 2008:

Why don't you have him come f*** you in the woods, I can only imagine you are so worried about me reading. You are paranoid because you have no respect for people privacy and you dare insult me of all people. Someone you have should through your actions you hate more than love by denying me a human right to privacy countless times. You have a lot of freaking nerve. We are all not like you in that aspect.

Recognizing that this was sent via text, I have respectfully cleaned up the spelling/grammar/punctuation to make it more readable:

"Why don't you have him come f*** you in the woods. I can only imagine you are so worried about me reading. You are paranoid because you have no respect for people's privacy and you dare insult me of all people - someone you have showed through your actions that you hate more than love by denying me a human right to privacy countless times. You have a lot of freaking nerve. We are all not like you in that aspect."

(Also please note that in some of the prior postings, it was not transcribed quite accurately from the original document.)

12. kwmred

kwmred New Member

13. paperwing

paperwing New Member

That Settlement Conference Memo infuriates me. :furious:

As I understand it, JA has ZERO compunction about dragging Travis and his legacy through (her made-up, fairytale) mud and causing interminable pain and grief to his friends and family...

... unless she gets man2 (if I recall) and parole after very few years.

Yet the memo is worded to lay the blame on the State... how disgusting.

14. PrincessSezMe

PrincessSezMe Rest in Peace

This is the best photo I could find of his hands. He has very long fingers, and rounded cuticles. They do NOT look the hands in the peni pic at ALL.

travisalex.jpg

15. Quester

Quester New Member

(continued)

Is it beginning to concern me that I'm speaking to myself on a public forum board?

Yes, yes it does

Do I think all of my fellow WSers are thinking/doing the same thing?

Why yes, yes I do
    :toast:
    :D

16. Sulamith

Sulamith Well-Known Member

BBM I wonder what they knew/thought about TA made them question themselves in the first place. I would have hoped they would have told Nurmi there was no way he was correct, defend TA. They sound rather timid to not have immediately called Nurmi on his BS. IMHO, they should have know that there are good attorneys and bad attorneys, they are in the attorney business PPL! (snark)

17. 5bigfish5

5bigfish5 New Member

I don't know Sky or Nurmi, BUT if what I have heard from Chris on the stand is any indication, Nurmi will rue the day he swears in Sky. MOO

18. SkiptomyLu

SkiptomyLu New Member

Nurse (or someone familiar) - Will this radio show be taped, for those of us who will be away at that time?? I hope so! TY -K

19. Chester_from_THM

Chester_from_THM Member

Sheeba, did you see the whole trial? Could you give us your impressions of Juan's approach to cross examining this guy?

I just saw a snippet, but he seemed pretty low-key, not as aggressive as he has seemed with some of the other witnesses.

20. Chester_from_THM

Chester_from_THM Member

Good point, Sulamith! For being in a legal affiliated field, all these PPL people seem woefully ignorant about lawyers and legal proceedings! It is kind of ironic. Especially Gus "Silver Director Can I plead the 5th?" Searcy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.