Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #29 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: Good morning!
What's for breakfast?!?

21osh76.png

HI tigerbalm and fellow websleuthers. We are having whatever is left after SNowicane Charlotte. We got Two feet of snow and now there is ICY Rain - #snowedIN in CT day 4.
all Schools- & work are closed.

So that means extra time watching the train-wreck that is JA. hopefully we do not lose power. ;-(
IMO we all will grow old(er) watching this defense.
Watch the DT say...let's go back to NOv. 06.
Do you think the judge can intervene give us JA can give us the abridged version?

If you are enjoying some sunny warm weather...think of us:::shiver:::

Whatever happened to Napoleon?

he gave him to a friend in his will. i think Deanna Reid - i will get link for you and updated pictures

The FB page where it showed the pics and said stuff about him is closed to public. It is only for Travis's family/friends not public that didn't know him.
But here is WS post where we were discussing him:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

Here is a picture and talks about him:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=467277946655135&set=o.160510210691796&type=1&theater

SOOOOO even though there is nothing on the compuer or anywhere for that matter, this judge is going to allow "more according to JA" to be told. AND even if all this is true, what does any thing JA has said so far have to do with her murdering Travis. Where is the proof Travis was attacking JA while she was stabbing him in the back?

Good morning everyone :) So is anyone else starting to get angry at what JA is being allowed to say? I feel so sorry so sad for Travis' family. I admire their strength and their composure while sitting through all this BS. I have a feeling today will be very hard for them.

You know, I don't really believe Travis wrote that letter but hearing this man I could see him trying anything, everything, every excuse in the book to keep her away from him.

I was introduced to someone when I was 18, never dated the man and he continued to show up at my home a couple of times a week. Just stopping by. I told him everything I could think of, including saying I was seriously dating someone. He told me, "Well, you could change your mind." Finally, my grandmother and mother would answer the door and I would hide in my room until he left. My mother eventually told him I was engaged and he needed to stop coming around. It did not stop him so they stopped answering the door.

Once they latch on it is hard to get rid of them. I did nothing more than be nice to him when I first met him, no encouragement, whatsoever. Just tried to be nice. It is a nightmare trying to get rid of this type of personality. jmo

Seems to me the only thing the Prosecutor needs to do is prove Jodi did this premeditated 1st degree. She's already admitted the murder. It's just the degree on trial right now.

Sure wish that were true. She admitted to KILLING him which is different than murder. IF the jury buys self defense she walks right out the door.

Per JC on InSession. Many of Jodi's Family will be in Court today. I "believe" she said Jodi's Father "would" be in the Courtroom. I was interrupted so may have it wrong. JC did say Jodi's Dad is on dialysis.

Napoleon is living with Deanna Riley, a friend of Travis'. Travis left him to Deanna in his will.

I was thinking about this yesterday, his dog is the only item/thing I have seen mentioned from his will. Is there an actual will to look at, it would be interesting to see.

YAY! So glad I am off work for 2 days due to Mardi Gras....I will be streaming the trial while cleaning my computer room/office/bike storage room/library/Christmas storage closet/xtra bedroom. Yes, it is the same room so I won't have to leave it!

Hey, I took off two days for Mardi Gras too. This will be my first day to actually watch this trial. Still can't decide whether to go to the parades tomorrow or stay home and watch the train wreck that is Jodi Arias. I am almost hoping it rains so I don't have to make that choice.

If I were a juror... one question I would have to ask Jodi would be: Could you please NOT look at me or in my direction! lol I would be creeped out by her dead eye stare!

Napoleon is living with Deanna Riley, a friend of Travis'. Travis left him to Deanna in his will.

Is this the Deanna Riley that according to JA Travis said was unstable?

Hey, I took off two days for Mardi Gras too. This will be my first day to actually watch this trial. Still can't decide whether to go to the parades tomorrow or stay home and watch the train wreck that is Jodi Arias. I am almost hoping it rains so I don't have to make that choice.

I have gone to a couple of parades. Been there done that all my life (I'm 54!!) so when I get the day off, I DO NOT want to go downtown in all that mess! I posted on my facebook page the other day that "you know you are all grown up when you give your mardi gras beads away to all the little kids around you!"

Sorry for the OT. But to bring it back OT, I guess I will live stream from WildaboutTrial.com as I don't get IS on UVerse. :(

i so wish Nurmi would speed up the timeline instead of allowing her to drone on and on....her overly detailed lies and his dull voice and presentation just make me want to screeeeeam

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

From Dr. Drew's conversation with Mr. Stern who lent JA the money to take her final trip to TA's house. Mr. Stern's comments about JA's eyes were very chilling. Dr. Drew then further commented regarding the "Looking Glass Self" ala Cooley. IMHO, this confirms Cluster B's in particular NPD/BPD with overlap. (below a simple Wiki citing):

Looking glass self

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The looking-glass self[1] is a social psychological concept, created by Charles Horton Cooley in 1902 (McIntyre 2006), stating that a person's self grows out of society's interpersonal interactions and the perceptions of others. The term refers to people shaping themselves based on other people's perception, which leads the people to reinforce other people's perspectives on themselves. People shape themselves based on what other people perceive and confirm other people's opinion on themselves. Cooley clarified it in writing that society is an interweaving and interworking of mental selves. The term "looking glass self" was first used by Cooley in his work, Human Nature and the Social Order in 1902.[2]

It has three major components and is unique to humans (Shaffer 2005). According to Lisa McIntyre’s The Practical Skeptic: Core Concepts in Sociology, in the looking-glass self a person views himself or herself through others' perceptions in society and in turn gains identity. Identity, or self, is the result of the concept in which we learn to see ourselves as others do (Yeung & Martin 2003). The looking-glass self begins at an early age and continues throughout the entirety of a person’s life as one will never stop modifying their self unless all social interactions are ceased. Some sociologists believe that the concept wanes over time. Others note that only a few studies have been conducted with a large number of subjects in natural settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea