Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #29 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooooo, say it ain't so Nurse :what:

Good morning all :seeya: I am ready to get this show on the road!
A little comedy (below) before we have to listen to the bs.

tumblr_mi11bdYWrJ1r54ecco1_500.jpg

Can I get a link to his testimony. Looks like I missed some good stuff!

Random thoughts

Nurmi....I don't like the type of law he has chosen to practice. I get he's doing his job (ehh...well legally he is anyway) and getting all this ugly stuff that she lies about into the trial. Sadly that is a Defense attorney's job. However, He does not make me angry like Geragos, Oj's Dream Team, Drew P's Dream Team, or Jose Baez with grandstanding, showmanship, etc. He is just flat :maddening: boring:sleep: and dull :waiting: And a very bad dresser.

After watching footage of Jason Young's conviction....I kind of wish the end would be like how this trial ended.
http://www.wral.com/specialreports/michelleyoung/video/10813551/#/vid10813551
there are no theatrics, nothing dramatic. Judge Stephens just reads the verdict in his calm, quiet, Southern accent. He then sums up the case in a way better closing argument than the prosecution even...and from there Young is sent on his way to LWOP. No penalty phase, no nothing...it was all in one day. AZ laws are different here so I realize that this won't happen....but I wish it would.

JA would have her guilty verdict read, judge verbally slap her upside the head, and then she is taken directly to LWOP, or even better, DR...on the same day.

I don't believe wills are public information. Travis' attorney would have the original and it would have been shared family members, friends, etc. who were included in the will only. jmo

Thanks for your answer......Just thinking out loud...isn't that like putting the buggy before the horse, having a will but no life insurance policy and did Travis have a life insurance policy, I have not heard of one.

I plan on watching her but not listening today. I want to see her behavior without chatter and lies.

I think I might be in the minority... and do think it's Travis. Think I might have to :hills:
But... I don't think it matters. I have that who care's attitude about it. Still doesn't give her a right to kill him. And it doesn't show he's abusive or anything of any relevance to her killing him. JMO

Same. I think it's Travis and I also don't think it matters at all. It does not help the defense or hurt the prosecution one iota.

I sure hope the Jury is thinking of those tapes while JA is talking :)

Hopefully Juan will play the tape from 48 Hours where Jodie tells the reporter she received two threatening notes from the real murderers while in jail. Then she tells the reporter she threw them out.

This is when she was sticking to her intruder story lie, but it shows the lying lengths she will go to.

I apologize if this has already been talked about but....

I just woke up and heard Vinnie Politan saying on TruTV that the closed evidentiary hearing on Thursday was about Jodi claiming to have walked in on Travis with pictures of little boys spread out all over the bed pleasing himself. Jodi is apparently claiming that was the first time Travis became violent with her.

Vinnie is also saying those transcripts have been released by the judge now! :what: OMG, are they going to let this into trial? Vinnie says there is no evidence to corroborate this accusation by Jodi, just her word, and we can't rely on her lying tongue!

I'm still on page one so apologies if a dozen or two posters have already answered...

Napolean (intentionally misspelled apparently) was home. He was given free reign for the days before Travis was found and Enrique's girlfriend had been feeding him. (There was some confusion early on in following this case that Naps had been locked in with Travis. He wasn't.)

If she had locked the pup in, I'd wager she would have blamed him for dragging Travis back to the shower. Imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully Juan will play the tape from 48 Hours where Jodie tells the reporter she received two threatening notes from the real murderers while in jail. Then she tells the reporter she threw them out.

This is when she was sticking to her intruder story lie, but it shows the lying lengths she will go to.

and the ***cough*** intricate details with which she will lie

If anyone else is streaming ABC15... do you have anything on your feed yet?

good morning all!

rusty ice pick - check
liar spray - check

hopefully dt will get to the murder today.

Whelp since today is going to be yet another day of "It's Your Life Jodi!" let's look at the news and see what we can find before we start.

Oh, looky here. One of the roommates discusses what Travis told him about Jodi. One of those things being...

‘She’s A Nymphomaniac And Super Sex-Crazed’
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/02/jodi-arias-murder-trial-nymphomaniac-travis-alexander/

Yet, we have to have another day of poor little Miss Jodi who can't even look at a photo of a penis with out breaking down. Who's every sexual contact with Travis was as if she was being raped repeatedly. Raped by a man she will now accuse of being a pedophile.

:furious: That's fine, let the evil witch have her day in court. Her last ditch effort to make Travis into what she really is. There will be reckoning day. When Juan Martinez stands up and faces her, untwists all of the lies and sets her sails for death row.

Again, my heart goes out to all the family and friends of Travis. I kept saying this part was not going to be easy but I had no idea just how difficult it was going to be. I had no idea just how far Jodi would go.
:heartbeat:

:eek: Really?!

Accused Murderer Jodi Arias Has Jailhouse Boyfriend & He Says ‘She’s Nicest Person You Will Ever Meet’

Sure she is, until she stabs you 20-some times, slits your throat, and shoots you in the face (not necessarily in that order)

I think that is preposterous. What man rapes a woman and uses Ky jelly?

I think she forced herself on him..........bringing the Ky with her.

imo

With everything that is suppose to be said this week... We just have to remember that JA is a LIAR. *Proven fact* It's what she does. It's like watching a rattle snake and having it strike at you... The Chinese new year started yesterday. It is the year of the snake. Jodi is the lowest of the low. Let her slither all the way to the death chamber!

I apologize if this has already been talked about but....

I just woke up and heard Vinnie Politan saying on TruTV that the closed evidentiary hearing on Thursday was about Jodi claiming to have walked in on Travis with pictures of little boys spread out all over the bed pleasing himself. Jodi is apparently claiming that was the first time Travis became violent with her.

Vinnie is also saying those transcripts have been released by the judge now! :what: OMG, are they going to let this into trial? Vinnie says there is no evidence to corroborate this accusation by Jodi, just her word, and we can't rely on her lying tongue!

Hmmm she moved out if her house at 17 when she was told no, left her boyfriend of 4 years when she found someone better. Yet we are supposed to believe she stuck around after catching Travis with explicit photos of boys? The abuse started after that? .....huge eyeroll...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, people are over the top on the fingers photo. I could post a dozen photos of fingers that look like Travis' and a dozen more that look like Daryl's. (Obviously I won't). Why would Daryl send Jodi a photo like that when they were either living together (thus she could see the real thing). Or, they were broken up and he wouldn't send them since she'd already "been there- "done that"? I don't for one second think they belong to Travis, but even if they did, there's nothing wrong with it. Guys send those kind of pics. They just do.

Sent from my DROID X2

To jump off on this, there is no shortage of penis pictures to be found online. Why not submit a picture without fingers if they're fabricating the whole thing?

I have a burning question for Jodi. Are you and Carr "official"? As of when? Does your Jail Girlfriend know about him? Is she jealous? :floorlaugh: Carr has some strange mannerisms I have noted in Court. Clearly "may" have some issues IMO :floorlaugh:

Morning gang!

Do you thing JA intentionally put her license plate on upside down in order to get pulled over, so the cop could provide an alibi for her being in Utah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth