Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #29 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't she say to Detective F. that she lived with TA for months and months and months and months?

That was a total lie - correct?

Mel

Mel, none of her stories match up.

NONE of them..

and the current one she is telling is like version 4.0:twocents:

Lunch time. I can't stand listening to Jean Casares' commentary, so I'm tuning out for a while.

Her memory is sure getting fuzzy, by the time she gets to the fatal event I expect she will have NO memory.

O/T 31m Arizona Newsnet ‏@ArizonaNewsnet
ALERT (con't): #Dorner possibly visiting the Phoenix-Mesa area. Reported 2nd vehicle light blue 80's sedan last seen in Mesa, Arizona.

Arizona Newsnet ‏@ArizonaNewsnet
ALERT: Ex-LAPD officer homicide suspect #Dorner manhunt in Metro Phoenix. Possibly driving black 1999 VW Jetta. California plate 4FZH983...

so where are we? I need a flow chart or schematic of some sort...

summer of 2007????

From this mornings testimony:

Looking at defense exhibits #432 and #435

16kp5zn.png

s62nbb.png

Examining proposed exhibits #432 & #435

if4pco.png

First bite at the defendant, voir dire regarding if Travis took the photos

24ownl2.png

f0citd.png

24euvkx.png

Answering voir dire by Martinez, yes Travis took the photos

vnf0ok.png

No objection

2u7yw0k.png

Defense Exhibit #435
Niagara Falls, NY

2ikqz3l.png

Can't seem to bare looking at the live Travis

160beyx.png

Defense Exhibit #432
Sacred Grove, Palm Island, NY
ETA: The defendant has this photo on her myspace and it is listed as The Sacred Grove, Palmyra, NY

140dfyw.png

2nriv74.png

O/T 31m Arizona Newsnet ‏@ArizonaNewsnet
ALERT (con't): #Dorner possibly visiting the Phoenix-Mesa area. Reported 2nd vehicle light blue 80's sedan last seen in Mesa, Arizona.

Arizona Newsnet ‏@ArizonaNewsnet
ALERT: Ex-LAPD officer homicide suspect #Dorner manhunt in Metro Phoenix. Possibly driving black 1999 VW Jetta. California plate 4FZH983...

ofgs don't let this hold up the trial!

Why cant she just be honest for once and say she had sex with him because she liked it?:banghead::banghead:

AMEN!!! But I guess then she couldn't be a victim if she was doing what she liked. Poor thing, having to have sex with all those men when she didn't like it at all. :what:

I wonder if JA will get blue balls if the jurors all had wooden spoons ready for telling lies.

Didn't she say to Detective F. that she lived with TA for months and months and months and months?

That was a total lie - correct?

Mel
I think she stayed with him from time to time but I don't believe it was boyfriend/girlfriend cohabitation. TMK more like crash pad.

And then you have that he allowed her to move back to Cali and wasn't actively stalking or threatening her for that choice. Also atypical abuser behavior when control is always the ultimate prize.

I actually think we could get to the murder today. We're already past the "official" breakup. How much more could there be?

I'm still trying to figure out that little verbal dance she did about the phone and spying. I think it was classic pathological behavior, accept no responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow