Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way, no how, does one have sex while in a moving car on the highway and NOT remember exactly what sort! :floorlaugh:

I'm gonna check the Guinness Book of World Records for this-- but under what?! Auto-Kink? Drive, She Said? Stick-shift Stories?

We've crossed over, Sleuthers. We're now on the Other Side. :what:

I'm thinking that she probably threatened to kill herself every time he wanted to break it off!

Bingo!! My thoughts exactly. I STRONGLY believe that this is what she used to reel him in and keep him on her baited hook. I've (sadly) been through an eerily similar stalking type situation like what I'm hearing in this case (I was the one being stalked) -minus a homicide occurring of course- and my stalker used a lot of the same tactics Arias used. They would threaten suicide every time that I put my foot down, and for awhile it made me feel bad and kept me in contact with said stalker for longer than it should have.

It's a little off topic but I wanted to add that I'm new here and have posted a couple times and I tend to get distracted easily and forget to check back in case anyone replies to my comments and I don't ever *say anything back... I didn't want everyone to think I was a jerk or something, if that makes sense...

Someone calls me names, dates other women, calls my brother a ****** and I am going to help him take boxes to his attic? Yeah sure. She sure didn't feel bad for her little brother. Oh here comes him masturbating with pictures. She is a creep. She is dirty. Her soul is black. I hope JM rips her to pieces.

So why did she continue to walk into the room towards the dresser if she was so embarrassed catching him masterbating?

" How old was the little boy?" OHHH STOPPP!!!

" He was dressed in underwear. Little briefs."
\\

WERE THEY SPIDERMAN UNDIES?????????

JA describing TA with little boy naked pictures on his bed.. paper fell to the ground "in that chaotic pattern that paper falls"...who speaks in poetic nonsense when they are on trial for murdering their ex, describing walking in on his masturbating to child *advertiser censored*?
Q: WHO TALKS LIKE THAT?
A: PSYCHOS!

Now he's throwing child *advertiser censored* pictures at her.

Bingo!! My thoughts exactly. I STRONGLY believe that this is what she used to reel him in and keep him on her baited hook. I've (sadly) been through an eerily similar stalking type situation like what I'm hearing in this case (I was the one being stalked) -minus a homicide occurring of course- and my stalker used a lot of the same tactics Arias used. They would threaten suicide every time that I put my foot down, and for awhile it made me feel bad and kept me in contact with said stalker for longer than it should have.

It's a little off topic but I wanted to add that I'm new here and have posted a couple times and I tend to get distracted easily and forget to check back in case anyone replies to my comments and I don't ever day anything back... I didn't want everyone to think I was a jerk or something, if that makes sense...

Welcome to WS!! :)

The big event that changed the course of this relationship in Jan. 2008 - She goes back into his house and upstairs to get the angel she forgot, and found Travis masturbating in his bedroom. He started grabbing something on the bed, papers, and it landed face up at her feet. It was a pic of a little boy. How old? Fivish or Six, dressed in underwear like briefs.

Do you suppose she is doing the runonsentences as fast as she can so the prosecutor doesn't object before she gets the "good" stuff out there? Man can she talk fast when she wants to.

omg - is there anything else she can do to this poor guy and his family???? I am disgusted. Bet she had sex with him after this. full of s**t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress