Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would never presume she is lying about any of this. I don't know Travis personally. No one here does. Nor does anyone know what went on with these 2. I don't put him on a pedestal - and I'm perplexed why every single word she says "isn't true" or how anyone knows that it isn't.

I'm all for not vilifying the victim (unless factual), but I'm also against automatically making a saint out of him either
No one is making him a saint...he is the victim, he is dead and she admitting to killing him. She's making false claims about TA that are new and never mentioned to any LE before or after she was arrested.

She's lying to save her miserable life.

I would never presume she is lying about any of this. I don't know Travis personally. No one here does. Nor does anyone know what went on with these 2. I don't put him on a pedestal - and I'm perplexed why every single word she says "isn't true" or how anyone knows that it isn't.

I'm all for not vilifying the victim (unless factual), but I'm also against automatically making a saint out of him either

NO ONE here is making him a saint. AND, we've heard enough of her lies to believe that every word she says is a lie. Ever heard the story of The Boy Who Cried Wolf? She is a known liar, and, she has admitted to murdering him. So what else do we need to know?

in 2010 she threatened to drag Travis family, his friends, and anyone that knew him thru the mud at this trial if the PA did not accept her plea for second degree and right now you are seeing her deliver on that promise IN FULL.

Pay backs are a *********

omg did she really? (bbm) was this on tape? :what:

let me ask you this do you believe she's telling the truth now or do you believe she lied all the other times or is she possibly lying now? why do you assume she's telling the truth now

And where did I say that? Didn't happen.

So, so sorry for Travis' family - this it just outrageous and I have no respect for the defense attorney.

I can't even begin to describe how I feel about Jodi for doing this.

I hope to God that the jury can see through all her fake drama and lies.

Prayers out to his Family. I see complete love for their brother Travis.

In front of you is one of Satan's own demons used to bring filth into this world. We see it too. She will go down into the Pits of Hell for this.

All of these feeds dying must be so disgusted the way this trial is headed they self destructed

OMG ... is she going to ? :furious::furious::furious:

OMG

And she is looking down -- :liar::liar::liar:

:banghead:

" He preferred sex with women."

Then why the heck would he have been masterbating to pix of little boys?

He preferred sex with women over masturbating to pictures of little boys.! ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member