Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is such a classic borderline. The more she speaks, the more it comes into focus.

Manipulative threats of suicide
False accusations for revenge

And at this point, I'm not at all convinced they had all this sex or even had vaginal sex - I halfway think she is saying these things just to try to make Lisa jealous to get back at her

I agree. I think her whole story is BS. All of it.

Geezus, now we know if we saw a guy do what she claims he had done , we would have PLENTY to say, come on.

NuMri makes me ill. I hate how he tells the judge what's what. "She can tell the story, Judge." Pretty sure it's not your courtroom, Numri.

Oh, and the way she said she needed to wear her seatbelt on her way to confess to the bishop about oral sex -- so that she wouldn't die before repenting. That seems to give a good clue about Jodi's motivation on June 4. Have forbidden sex, and then kill Travis before he could repent, thus screwing up his salvation.

thats been stated and I firmly believe that one...she is pure evil........:furious:

What Travis was doing in the privacy of his own bedroom, was NOT illegal. That assumes what the lying JA says is actually true. Morally reprehensible, sure. Against the tenants of his church and faith, yes. Illegal, as in calling the police, no. He wasn't viewing child *advertiser censored* and he wasn't acting out this behavior in front of or with any child.

I'm not defending this kind of behavior (again, assuming any of it is true which I doubt), I'm just pointing out that based on what JA described she saw, there was nothing illegal going on. Had she called the police, they wouldn't have done anything if they didn't find pictures of naked children in his possession. It would have ended right then and there with no arrest and no indictment.

in 2010 she threatened to drag Travis family, his friends, and anyone that knew him thru the mud at this trial if the PA did not accept her plea for second degree and right now you are seeing her deliver on that promise IN FULL.

Pay backs are a *********

LOVE the look on TA's sister' face, grinning and shaking her head while looking at JA!

oh, life goes on - family home evening time...which I'm sure will end in anal sex.

JMO of course --

MOO

Mel

I'm sure TA also made cupcakes with salacious images frosted on top in pink icing. :what:

If any of this is true which I doubt, she is just proving that she would stay with Travis on any terms.

Of course it had to be pictures on paper, that way she can make accusations without being confronted with the non-existing history of searches or pictures on his computer. The nerve of this woman!

EXACTLY. There will be no evidence. NADA. Not a single pit of any sort of inappropriate images of children anywhere on his computer so she has to make up the paper pictures so she can't be called out on her lies.

Is it terrible that I want to smack her smiley aunt along with JA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie