Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a lying , plus the fake tears....can the jury possibly be buying any of this? Let's hope they don't fall for this load of Baezy-style crapola

If he had these physical pictures of naked children, wouldn't the LE searching the home find it? Its not like he planned to die that day and have his whole life examines, so he wouldn't have gotten rid of any incriminating evidence, physical or on the computer..? And someone who is a pedophile, seems like IMO, wouldn't be a 1 time thing?

ALSO.. my twist on any eensy piece of truth in this is that JA may have walked in on TA masturbating to "normal" *advertiser censored* and that triggered with her some insane jealousy.. I mean, she is jealous of a Victoria's Secret catalog..

MOO!

Crockodile tears. She tried but just couldn't squeeze a tear out. I cannot believe this little boy photo stuff was actually used in court with NO evidence this story is true???!!!. :furious: What is this world coming to?

Oh, and the way she said she needed to wear her seatbelt on her way to confess to the bishop about oral sex -- so that she wouldn't die before repenting. That seems to give a good clue about Jodi's motivation on June 4. Have forbidden sex, and then kill Travis before he could repent, thus screwing up his salvation.
I seriously do not think Jodi believed anything from Travis' religion. She only participated in his religion because she knew Travis would want to marry a Mormon woman. Jodi worships HERSELF and not a god.

After hearing this I totally feel like a used piece of toilet paper. In a sewage treatment plant. During a flood.

I hope this makes as mush sense to the jury as it does to me.

She is a sick, low down, piece of garbage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The more she goes on the more anger and hate I have.

how many of you have simply walked away from your tv/pcs furious at the direction JA is going?

ive yelled the no no C word at my tv today several times, i never use that word

I would never presume she is lying about any of this. I don't know Travis personally. No one here does. Nor does anyone know what went on with these 2. I don't put him on a pedestal - and I'm perplexed why every single word she says "isn't true" or how anyone knows that it isn't.

I'm all for not vilifying the victim (unless factual), but I'm also against automatically making a saint out of him either

I will wager that this testimony will set the bar - a new low - on the content of testimony provided a US court in terms of concerted
incessant unredacted *advertiser censored*

Just breathe Davia just Breathe,

who has the punching bag, I need it ASAP

I am not a violent person, but I think I would jump over that railing and strangle her if I was TA's sister.

Im feeling extremely sick to my stomach, guys., All it takes is one juror. One. Nobody likes a pedophile. I pray that they are not eating this BS- but the crying, etc. Im not gonna lie, Im getting a little nervous. Hoping JM can snap me back sometime this week..

Mic check one two.... Wtf

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members