Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her memory is getting worse..she can't remember how much money she gave him or when after January.

---------
Hi,I'm waiting patiently for the Prosecutor to get her. Anyone ready to see a coma in action?:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :seeya:

Yeah whats up with that?

Who brings 2 kids to listen to their sister talk about anal sex and a sex tape.

Com'on kids lets go to Arizona! Your sister is gonna play her sex tape today!

Maybe they think it makes them sort of like the Kardashians!

Phone Sex tape audio uploaded into 2 parts:

Jodi Arias Phone Sex Tape Audio 1/2
http://tindeck.com/listen/lska

Jodi Arias Phone Sex Tape Audio 2/2
http://tindeck.com/listen/ujaw

cheers I need to walk away from this ... its too crazy :)

I think I may throw up. Jodi sounds just like Mr. Richman's ex-wife. That high pitched voice.

Ooh, I feel icky about this tape being played. All these people hearing Travis say mean things about them; after they've said lots of nice things about Travis. <-----NOT a negative comment about TA, this could apply to ANYONE'S private conversations.

Hey guys! I haven't posted in forever, but have been reading along here daily, as I watch this crazy trial! I have to say, I have never in my life seen one so insane!

After yesterday, I was a little worried that someone on the jury would fall for her story. However, after today? Not a chance. That tape only made her look bad.

Some of the stuff that comes out of her mouth makes me laugh. If this wasn't such a serious issue, they would be funny. The train car?! TA was upset because she had dead houseplants?!?! Seriously?!?! I need a stiff drink after this!

Angela Arias told FB that
Jodi didn't tell anyone about the abuse because she didn't want anyone to know about what a monster he was. According to People mag.

He was upset about houseplants? Is she kidding?
Couldn't she ask Gus or one of her other friends to babysit her plants, geez, it was always Travis, she needed an excuse to find her way back to his house.

I think I may throw up. Jodi sounds just like Mr. Richman's ex-wife. That high pitched voice.

Ooh, I feel icky about this tape being played. All these people hearing Travis say mean things about them; after they've said lots of nice things about Travis. <-----NOT a negative comment about TA, this could apply to ANYONE'S private conversations.

Agree! That makes me believe even MORE that TA had absolutely no idea this call was being recorded...

IIRC, didn't she say she was pushed by TA and she fell to her knees? Most people when pushed stumble backwards or fall on their butt? Did I misunderstand or is this yet another outright lie?

Angela Arias told FB that
Jodi didn't tell anyone about the abuse because she didn't want anyone to know about what a monster he was. According to People mag.

Well Angela, News Flash, your sister thinks you are "dumb"

It appears that what the defense is portraying as "abusive" outbursts of anger at Jodi at this timeline seem to be outbursts of irritation from TA who can clearly see her dragging out her exit as long as possible. Even then, he still is kind and takes her in.

2gwgn0j.png

2i9s02c.png

102nlz9.png

2me4aqr.png

33mbsbr.png

a57uoy.png

24vpam9.png

okv952.png

x4on5c.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online