Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't she ask Gus or one of her other friends to babysit her plants, geez, it was always Travis, she needed an excuse to find her way back to his house.

Someone told Jane Velez that JA almost starved a cat that was in her care for two weeks.

Some thoughts while listening to the tapes:

Well, we've established that they WERE boyfriend/girlfriend. And the sex has been confirmed.

I'm suprisingly sad at hearing Travis's voice. :sigh:

Do we know WHY she claims she taped this conversation?

I'm so mad I could spit nails. Computer was fine all morning and then when the tape started CRASH. Ugh.
Will the tape be on here later ?

IIRC, didn't she say she was pushed by TA and she fell to her knees? Most people when pushed stumble backwards or fall on their butt? Did I misunderstand or is this yet another outright lie?

I heard that also and had to visually picture how that works in my mind... it doesn't unless he pushed her from behind :moo:

I think the court reporter needs a drink........

Yes he does!

I hope our loyal WS transcribers have been drinking all through this disgusting, mind numbing display! :drink:

PS I love the little comments slipped in at the bottom of some of the transcribed posts!

:tyou:

Jodie initiated this phone call. No one forced her to make it. If she didn't like the direction it, took news flash, all phones come with hangup buttons. Besides that she lead that conversation in the direction it went in.

Thanks JA, you lying <mod snip>. You ruined my evening bubble bath. :furious:

Something like 3 diff deposits, all just a minute or two apart. $400 $100 and $200? Just going from quick memory. Don't hold me to it.

Just want to double check if she deposited these amounts into acct #8006? (because thats the acct she wrote cheques to travis on)

And that a wrap...

20j3bk4.png

2dazvhk.png

29mm8t3.png

Man, I hope this jury doesn't fall for this BS.
Last night Lisa Bloom said, Juan will cross ex her and destroy her, and it will be beautiful.

I wonder why the defense didn't end today's testimony with the playing of the tape and followed up with their cross of JA tomorrow.

I think that was a bad call on their part as JA was choppy on her responses and seemed as if she couldn't gather her conniving thoughts.

Not complaining, au contraire, I am glad as it works against her, just an observation.

... Some of the stuff that comes out of her mouth makes me laugh. If this wasn't such a serious issue, they would be funny. The train car?! TA was upset because she had dead houseplants?!?! Seriously?!?! I need a stiff drink after this!

There is a movie called "Montenegro" where a stripper dances around a dildo attached to a remote controlled toy car. Eventually the scene ends when the car heads towards her "tunnel of love". That's what came to my mind when JA mentioned the train.

Okay, so now instead of the jury or JM taking notes during testimony, even I started taking notes.
1. PopRocks
2. Lollipops

Nurmi's questions seem to reveal more about HIS perversions. ;)

I just want to point this out. We are however many days into her testimony as an alleged abuse victim.

Not once have I heard her state her actions or inactions were because she feared Travis. Not once. The guy who kicked her in her ribs, demeaned her sexually, denigrated her publicly, threw her down, broke her finger and choked her. (I'll concede that I can very easily tune her out though.) Fear is often the primary motivator for abuse victims.

Since she seems to get all of her ideas from movies, maybe shouldn't have skipped the middle part of The Burning Bed. <smh> She is so despicable and disgusting. She really did a number (and I don't mean the killing x3 part) on that man. I guess he was just a sitting duck for that scheming ^&($%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla