Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the anger and tears are about having to tell the ugly, gruesome story of how she murdered Travis- pure and simple.

She LOVES telling stories about her boyfriends, their love lives, her career aspirations, her unacknowledged artistic abilities, her spanish and real estate classes, her investment goals, the ex boyfriends that all remain her beloved friends, her cute outfits, her travels and hotel stays, her manic photography documenting every second of her life, and her sex life with Travis. She doesn't like speaking about anything that doesn't paint her in a good light,

I personally don't even think she likes testifying over and over again about being a victim. Having to admit to AND describe every aspect of her viscously slaughtering Travis is THE ONE THING SHE NEVER WANTS TO HAVE TO EXPLAIN, TO ANYONE- EVER.

She is so pissed about this she can hardly stand it.

Think about it, during the States case in chief every time Juan discussed the actual murder and showed photos she hid behind her hair- entirely. I could not see even one inch of her face at these moments.

She is pissed that she doesn't get to tell a long, meandering, sing-song story of some part of her life she enjoys retelling and recounting over and over again for hours on end.

NO- this story she is going to HAVE TO TELL is not going to leave some hot, sexy image of herself in anyones mind.

She is going to now begin to look like an ugly, evil, violent maniac and SHE CANNOT STAND THIS IMAGE OF HERSELF. Her soft, meek quiet little voice is not going to jive with THIS particular story and she is "writhing with pain like an ant under a microscope' over this one!

Touche lady- you did it and now you have to tell the world exactly how you did it... no ninjas or fantastical tales... we will get to see the REAL Jodi Arias with this story- mark my words!

You are absolutely right, it's all collapsing around her, & this is the first time she's realized she's not going to get away with it...

I'm at an appointment and am checking in.

What the heck can the issue be???? I'm dying of curiosity. However, I'm selfishly glad that I'm not missing anything.

I gotta get home!

Samantha, TA sister, has a "permanent-smirk". I personally love it as I would have that same face. I don't think she can help it. And neither would I.

Jodi probably found out that her dirty talk would be played as well as Travis' talk and she thought that hers was going to be redacted. The tape will probably show that she was a major player in the dirty talk.

I think the anger and tears are about having to tell the ugly, gruesome story of how she murdered Travis- pure and simple.

She LOVES telling stories about her boyfriends, their love lives, her career aspirations, her unacknowledged artistic abilities, her spanish and real estate classes, her investment goals, the ex boyfriends that all remain her beloved friends, her cute outfits, her travels and hotel stays, her manic photography documenting every second of her life, and her sex life with Travis. She doesn't like speaking about anything that doesn't paint her in a good light,

I personally don't even think she likes testifying over and over again about being a victim. Having to admit to AND describe every aspect of her viscously slaughtering Travis is THE ONE THING SHE NEVER WANTS TO HAVE TO EXPLAIN, TO ANYONE- EVER.

She is so pissed about this she can hardly stand it.

Think about it, during the States case in chief every time Juan discussed the actual murder and showed photos she hid behind her hair- entirely. I could not see even one inch of her face at these moments.

She is pissed that she doesn't get to tell a long, meandering, sing-song story of some part of her life she enjoys retelling and recounting over and over again for hours on end.

NO- this story she is going to HAVE TO TELL is not going to leave some hot, sexy image of herself in anyones mind.

She is going to now begin to look like an ugly, evil, violent maniac and SHE CANNOT STAND THIS IMAGE OF HERSELF. Her soft, meek quiet little voice is not going to jive with THIS particular story and she is "writhing with pain like an ant under a microscope' over this one!

Touche lady- you did it and now you have to tell the world exactly how you did it... no ninjas or fantastical tales... we will get to see the REAL Jodi Arias with this story- mark my words!

Anybody who has been watching this trial should know that she isn't going to tell the truth about how she murdered Travis. Really, why would she start telling the truth now, that would assure she got the DP. She will make up her version...and you are going to believe it??

But what was the circumstance? For example, it may be excluded if the party wanting it excluded was in a two-party consent state and was alive to challenge it.

This issue has come up for me, specifically with the AZ vs. CA law and CA law prevailed in CA (even though I argued that AZ law would allow the taped call to be admitted).

Yes, both parties were definitely alive.

The objection in the AZ case I'm talking about was that the recording was illegal when and where it was made.

In the case you're talking about, the recording would have been LEGAL when and where made, so not excludable for the reason that it was created by breaking the law. So there was presumably some other reason for exclusion--like CA state policy against secret recordings.

they just mention plea on IS.... also said JA is an absolute mess knowing she will be asked about the day she murdered Travis

sorry to be a pain - i get confused with the time difference - how long is left on the lunch break please?

Prepare to see Jodi have a total breakdown on the stand when it comes to describing a play by play of the horrific murder. She will become unable to remember because she "blacked it out of her mind".:banghead:

I agree with you. I think this is just a performance per usual with Jodi.

That could be very true, but I am hoping it isn't. I really want something to have not gone her way, and for her to be truly upset about something.

Blah... I'm such a caveman, I seen JA appearing to show real emotion and my heart wants to feel sympathy. But then I see Travis's family and that all washes away thinking, none of those tears will give back a life that was stolen. Won't undo all the hurt that she caused. Someone should hit me with Tolberone chocolate!

Another person trying to inject himself into this story. A lot of criminals/murders have fans and admirers. (Scott Peterson & Charles Manson) No matter how horrific the crime there's a sick part of society who feels connected to them. I still can't believe the women who write Scott love letters while he's sitting on death row for murdering his pregnant wife and unborn child.

It is an interesting issue. Psychopaths do feel superior, but they also have an uncanny ability to "read" what other people want - that is why they are SO successful. I could see someone like JA feeling superior in a short testimony where they got to shine, but, over the days, I could also see someone like her becoming VERY frustrated when she is not getting the non verbal feedback from the jury she wants to see. How painful to see that they are not all with you, adoring you, and still be forced to continue. Especially if she is seeing them look to TAs family with any type of sympathy.

I don't think they are always right, but I think narcissistic personalities are very adept at telling if their stories are being heard. Typically, they can change their behavior to accommodate the listener's particular needs, but, in a case such as this, there is no real opportunity to do so because of lack of feedback.

You are so spot on the money!!!

Jean Casarus just said on TruTv that a friend of Jodi's family told a reporter in the courtroom 'Jodi is a mess today, a real mess, because she is so upset about having to testilie about the day she killed Travis.'

You do the crime you do the time Jodi. :jail:

sorry to be a pain - i get confused with the time difference - how long is left on the lunch break please?

A little trick - if you google "what time is it in arizona", you will get a clock with the time in Arizona! It is now 12:26 pm in Arizona and I believe the court was asked to return by 1pm.

Sitting here staring at the seal and thinking. Would the judge really give Jodi time to calm down? (seriously asking) She has been testifying for how many days now, she knew this was coming, we all knew it was coming. From a Defense stand point... if she was upset and crying, wouldn't this be ideal for her to testify, and actually showing real emotion. Opposed to the fake emotions we have seen for days?

Sr. Producer from JVM on hln right now, saying they don't have any idea what is up, but something is definately up.

Could be worse, their usual 1:30 :)

Hey, PASA - Lovin' your avatar pic!!!

We have so many smart, clever folks on these threads. I guess it shows how much some of us need to blow off steam during this horrible trial.

P R I C E L E S S ! ! Thanks for making me laff!!:lol:

I do not know if I could be in the courtroom if this was my son or brother. Is it worth it to hear the lies......I don't know if I could ever get the words out of my head. It is bad enough to mourn the loss but to have to sit there while the murderer gets tell her story is cruel. I think I would stay home and think of my loved one in better times. Prayers go out to TA s family.

It's not easy!! Thank God our DA did not allow us in the court room during most of the testimony. He was looking out for our well being.

I am chomping at the bit for Juan to cross Jodi Arias! However, if he gave her a plea deal of LWOP and threw away the key or locked her in a padded cell, that would be fine with me.
I just hate to see her defense team victimize Travis for even one more minute. Wrong in so many ways!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23