Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #33 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, no you don't. Let's say you are in a situation where you find yourself hostage, for example, your stalker who you know is capable of violence or more has you locked up. So you spend the next 6 hours moment by moment using psychology on him in hopes of getting out (you don't say things that anger them) Then by the grace of god, you get out. You proceed to run then drive as fast as you can and get away, you arrive at your home run in, lock yourself in and then you pick up the pick up the phone and make a call (as your adrenaline is rather high now)

(stalker)
Hello?

(you)
You are a dead man, do you understand me?

That's about how that goes...

JA said that she got in an argument with Travis while driving, because she wanted to move back to Cali and he hit her. Then, she called her mom and asked for money to move.

I have never been in an abusive relationship. Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but would anyone in this situation, with an abusive partner in close proximity who has already hit you and hurt you, in multiple occasions, would anybody dare make a phone call right then and there? And not just any phone call, but a phone call where you talk about the exact same thing that made him hit you in the first place.

I hope the jury is paying attention.

Abe: "Are those magic underwear?" (referring to Mormon tradition).

Jodi: "No, but there's magic in them"

Some Mormons believe their garments can protect them from physical harm.

??? I though he was a virgin when he met JA????

Has that now been found out to be not true????

I though the only person he was fooling around with was Jodi? Was there other Women???

Esther brought him Astroglide to use . . . . when he ran out of that he used vasoline . . . . he had never used KY before but likes it . . . .

His own words - he admits having some sort of sexual relations previously . . . .

I think I can figure out the poster you are talking about and if I am correct, I llove the graphics!

Not sure about reading the forum from a phone but from a PC you can go into your user settings and set it up so you won't see graphics.

From Pc it is no problem, on my phone it it is, just like the H scroll. not attacking anyone, just saying this is how I read this forum when at work, as to not get caught doing it.

Folks: if you are just joining the thread.... NO off color or sexual jokes please. Discuss the testimony only. :nurse:

general reminder...

also: no mormon jokes please (if you did that please police yourselves)

Esther brought him Astroglide to use . . . . when he ran out of that he used vasoline . . . . he had never used KY before but likes it . . . .

His own words - he admits having some sort of sexual relations previously . . . .

Ah! Thank you! Sexual relations with his hand or another adult woman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was so relieved after the tape was over.

:moo: MOO MOO MOO MOO :moo:
Travis seems like a normal guy who is also kind, patient and silly. I like him even more after this phone tape. I don't find anything horrific about him. I do find it horrible that these private moments had to be played in court. So violating.

And I believe that it's possible the very last clip may have been added in by Martinez. If they are going to play the clips they want to play, Martinez is going to want other parts of the call that was not just self serving to Jodi but showed more of the picture. Travis talking about songs, people, heck the guy even sang stuff when it was very evident that he was exhausted.

Again MOO but taking that long break and Jodi coming back crying may have been both parties and the judge listening to the clip that Martinez wanted in. IF that is the case, it would be another brilliant move. That one hurt Jodi the most.

Did Travis mention Esther or did JA? He could have used lubricant previously for masturbation.

Ah! Thank you! Sexual relations with his hand or another adult woman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He did say that he hardly ever masturbated before dating JA but he was doing it 2-3times a day (in that sex audio tape)

Well...it's about freaking time! Seriously...he needs to get his bs meter checked!

Yes, very telling about him (Dr. Drew). If he couldn't see this, what else is he missing?

Dr. Drew is just so unbelievable. He just couldn't see how C. Anthony could have murdered her daughter. Foolish or a fool!

Guys, someone posted something earlier about not feeling protected or safe in the hands of a mental health professional who could be snowed by the likes of casey anthony or jodi arias.

I mean, really? These are professionals! And they buy this nonsense? Oh and what happened to Mr. "I have a great b.s. meter and I think jodi is telling the truth and was abused"? How embarrassing! Which was it? Was he right then or now?

People like DR. Drew lose all credibility when they show they are so easily conned.

Beth Karas, when talking about the jury, just said, "They may convict of her first degree murder but they may not send her to death row."

I thought it was all or none: death penalty or walk free. Attorneys, please remind us of the jury's choices?

See below.

guilt phase:
1st degree or felony murder
(if none of the above she WALKS)

if guilty of 1st degree:
mitigation phase: argue the mitigating factors for sentencing
penalty phase: LWOP or DP

ianal

Exactly right.

I want to know if Juan can bring this up in cross

No. He cannot. Settlement offers are secret.

I found it interesting that in their phone conversation TA said something to the effect that he wanted to tie JA to the tree and set his camera to autoshoot while banging her. The autoshoot raised my eyebrows immediately.

Jodi: KY is a personal lubricant

Nurmi: And did you in fact introduce Travis to it?

Jodi: Um, yes, I did

Nurmi: Why

Jodi: He refused to buy -- Well he was using Astroglide before that with Esther, and she brought that over ...

You're right - she is referring to a woman. Is this a figment of Jodi's imagination? The way Travis talked about KY on the tape, it totally sounded like he had never used any kind of lubricant before -- so I'm going with, this is just more of Jodi trying to paint Travis as an experienced sexual casanova.

In the prior thread a comment was made that "Esters" are another type of lubricant:
http://www.lubrizol.com/PersonalCare/Products/EssentialEsters/SchercemolEsters/default.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck