Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #33 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just so relieved... after all the hype surrounding this sex tape, I was expecting much much worse.

I can't believe the defense wanted this played for the jury. And... I don't think the jury is believing the whole "I recorded because Travis wanted me to" BS.

I wonder if Sky Hughes was in the car with Gus. My hinky meter has been going off with Sky and Chris Hughes for some reason.

Me too. I hate to admit that. I hope I am wrong.

I think he asked her to leave or she left "amicably" and then came back. I don't think Travis even knew she was in the bathroom taking photographs until she spoke to him (hence the one photograph of him looking startled).

She sounded like a playboy bunny on the tapes played today and it seems obvious to me that she set him up and wanted to record the conversation for some reason (of benefit to her and only her).

I do think that she had "trapped" him with the sex. (He sounds like a teenager who has just discovered his sexuality with an older "wiser" woman while trying to pretend that he's the guy leading...)

I had read earlier that the sex tape also included him telling her that their relationship was definitively over and was surprised that this was not included in what we heard.

Ester/Esther I think may NOT be a woman but a different type of lubricant.
(Looking forward to someone listening to that part of the tape again and transcribing an account)...

jmo

There did seem to be some edits in the recording today...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if Sky Hughes was in the car with Gus. My hinky meter has been going off with Sky and Chris Hughes for some reason.

I thought Gus alluded the person in the vehicle was someone part of the business? and that person didn't want to come forward because of Chris Hughes being the boss.. something to that extent irrc but dont quote me on it ;)

I think he asked her to leave or she left "amicably" and then came back. I don't think Travis even knew she was in the bathroom taking photographs until she spoke to him (hence the one photograph of him looking startled).

She sounded like a playboy bunny on the tapes played today and it seems obvious to me that she set him up and wanted to record the conversation for some reason (of benefit to her and only her).

I do think that she had "trapped" him with the sex. (He sounds like a teenager who has just discovered his sexuality with an older "wiser" woman while trying to pretend that he's the guy leading...)

I had read earlier that the sex tape also included him telling her that their relationship was definitively over and was surprised that this was not included in what we heard.

Ester/Esther I think may NOT be a woman but a different type of lubricant.
(Looking forward to someone listening to that part of the tape again and transcribing an account)...

jmo

BBM-- I agree! From my understanding she had left and returned a few other occasions in the past with him...
And I agree he does seem like a teenager who maybe in the past had some slight experience but never with someone with THIS kind of sexual side.. I am sure he enjoyed himself sexually but was in great odds with his spiritual life, I think he had a very tough time saying "no" and I think she knew that and used that.

Wow, I think I found the picture of Travis while he was recording the "phone sex tape". :D
l.jpg

Wow, I think I found the picture of Travis while he was recording the "phone sex tape". :D
l.jpg

I like this picture. After seeing all the evidence it seems like he was a pretty decent guy who wanted a family and marriage and his chosen religion...I often wish I could find a man similar to his mindset.

I tried the game with gummie bears once.....big mistake

Bahhhhhhhhahahahahah!!!! I don't mean to laugh at your misfortune, but that's damn funny!!

BTW, I'd like to thank JA for bringing up all of her "candy encounters" bc she is slowly curing the sweet tooth I haven't ever been able to get rid of!! I'm going to lose 10 lbs before all is said and done!!

I thought Gus alluded the person in the vehicle was someone part of the business? and that person didn't want to come forward because of Chris Hughes being the boss.. something to that extent irrc but dont quote me on it ;)

Ohh and thought Sky Hughes needed to come to court for rebuttle for the defense that there was prosecution misconduct? something that Chris Hughes couldn't answer because his wife Sky was who the prosecutor (or office) spoke to her not him.. something about the 'letter' being fake.. iirc no quotes here ;)

This woman didn't have a penny. Flittered about from waitressing job to server job (at restaurants). Found herself at age 30, with a boob job and no husband material. She had never had a successful adult relationship and hadn't graduated high school. She bumps into someone with a vulnerable background. They meet and have an unexpected, "intense" encounter. He (because he's not had any experience) and she (because for the first time in her life is the leader)...By all accounts, he was charismatic, successful and earning money that she couldn't have dreamed of!

So...She genuinely falls into him and he genuinely falls into her...Until he decides, "wait a second" - this doesn't fit into what I would like to choose for myself...I would like to go back to the path I originally chose...

He has all kinds of trouble stepping away, she does everything she can to make it ok (no matter what the set up is) until he just puts his foot down and says "enough".

Then all h#ll breaks loose.

jmo

Travis was so abusive.,, eyeroll.... Didn't I hear he gave her 45 minutes of oral sex? How selfish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't the police officer/photo expert testify that they weren't able to find ALL the pictures that had been taken and NONE of the video? I do believe the video was done; Jodi offers that info up as soon as she's told she's in the pictures on TA's camera.

I agree with this. I recently had a memory card get corrupted and only the photos could be recovered. I was bummed because it was video from a Hawaii vacation but there was no way to recover the video.

This woman didn't have a penny. Flittered about from waitressing job to server job (at restaurants). Found herself at age 30, with a boob job and no husband material. She had never had a successful adult relationship and hadn't graduated high school. She bumps into someone with a vulnerable background. They meet and have an unexpected, "intense" encounter. He (because he's not had any experience) and she (because for the first time in her life is the leader)...By all accounts, he was charismatic, successful and earning money that she couldn't have dreamed of!

So...She genuinely falls into him and he genuinely falls into her...Until he decides, "wait a second" - this doesn't fit into what I would like to choose for myself...I would like to go back to the path I originally chose...

He has all kinds of trouble stepping away, she does everything she can to make it ok (no matter what the set up is) until he just puts his foot down and says "enough".

Then all h#ll breaks loose.

jmo

I agree

I came into following this case I guess a little late.. Can someone explain to me who Gus Searcy is, what's important about him and what his phone testimony may or may not do? Also, I can't remember the Hughes but can anyone tell me a summary about them and what testimony they have provided? :what:
Thank you!!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

That was what I understood. IMO, Sky is part of the business. She is with Chris in a few YouTube PPL/Legal Shield videos. I can see Gus trying to protect Sky if she were in the car with him. Why would he need to protect a male associate? (asking myself questions) My hinky meter with the Hughes went off way before Gus took the stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni