Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #33 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumor has it ...Dr Drew found a clue and now thinks Jodi was the abuser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why does he have his own show? I'm surprised he even "found a clue" in this case - he always has people figured out all wrong.

I like this picture. After seeing all the evidence it seems like he was a pretty decent guy who wanted a family and marriage and his chosen religion...I often wish I could find a man similar to his mindset.

Didn't Jodi take this pic? The JFineArt stamp/watermark is her website.

My favorite part of the trial! and I have a Samsung Galaxy. Why is it saying those letters and numbers below!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Dunno? Is that your model number or something?

Anyone figure out who Esther is supposed to be?

My favorite part of the trial! and I have a Samsung Galaxy. Why is it saying those letters and numbers below!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2
I wish I knew...some people who use tapatalk don't have their phone details displayed when they post and some do. There must be some way to turn that function off.

Why does he have his own show? I'm surprised he even "found a clue" in this case - he always has people figured out all wrong.

I couldn't agree with you more! It's only worth watching the parts where Mark speaks or if our Katie is a juror.

Jodi Arias Trial- Gus Searcy Pleads The Fifth- What Does Gus Have To Hide? Livestream Link - YouTube
So far this is what I can find.....for Callisto. What day did he testify? I can link a youtube if someone can tell me the day...so he/she can see all his lovely testimony and geometry lesson. In this video I love the guy in the leather jacket behind JM laughing when Gus-Gus says "Not relevant."

I have to admit I laugh every time I think about Gus! Dont trust him one bit, but he makes me laugh! What a character!

When I see the last photos of TA in the shower, I get a really bad feeling from them. Like he is very scared, could she have been holding the gun on him? Just a thought...

I've always thought he looked angry in those pics. You made me wonder if it was fear instead.

Same here. My son and his family live across the way from one of the named / guarded LE so we've been pretty focused on the dorner saga.
Missed today's testimony from jodi plus no Dr. Drew out here tonight, just dorner coverage. So, DD is now saying he thinks Jodi is the abuser or abused?
Tia

All Dorner coverage for me too... in Arizona. pffft.

To reload the page, use the back button until you can pull down the page to reload.

Tip... Sometimes you have to go all the way back to reload.

back. back. back. back. back.
just be careful! Ya might end up in someone's "space"
e mail... etc.

Yes, very telling about him (Dr. Drew). If he couldn't see this, what else is he missing?

Don't these media *hore* realize what they are doing to their reputations when they go on national television spouting off their inane opinions when they obviously don't know what they are taking about?
Kills me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member