Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #33 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a copy of the Plea Agreement from Jodi that the state turned down. It is worth the read.

http://grahamwinch.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/jodiariasngfile.pdf

Besides the misspelling of 'our' instead of 'are' and a couple of oddly worded sentences this witch was virtually trying to blackmail his family, trying to get second degree murder, by saving them from Travis and the church being dragged through the mud by going to trial.

Sorry Katiecoo, after reading this I am back to wanting death for her.

Thank you very much for posting this link. Every time I think I can't be any more shocked by Jodi's behavior, something like this comes along. It's a shame the jury willl never see it. Holy cow! No wonder the Alexander family let that audio tape be played today. She was counting on them refusing. Good for them. That family has ba**s.

Ah! Thank you! Sexual relations with his hand or another adult woman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was asking about if he had other sexual relationships with women besides Jodi.

Did Travis mention Esther or did JA? He could have used lubricant previously for masturbation.
I do not know why lubricant, without telling on myself, hand lotion has always done the trick.

What did he say? I didn't catch that.

Wenwe4 would probably know. I didn't ask that question. I think our names are getting mixed up with who posted which quote.

I would like to know the answer too.

I still cannot get over the little girl sex kitten Marilyn Monroe voice on that tape....compared to her on the stand

Sexy time talk with a boyfriend is way different than testifying in your own murder trial. IMO. I have my regular, everyday voice and then when I worked with the public, in person or on the phone, I had my professional voice.

Jodi did not appear to be in very good spirits today. What happened?

i think she is still very angry at travis because he wouldn't marry her. she's putting a perverted spin on the enjoyable relationship she had with travis where she was more than a willing participant because now she hates him and she needs to get out of prison. all the prosecutor needs is to replay her on the sex tape asking travis if there are any other kinky mormon men who want to get married "like you" this woman can sure put on a show. i think the horrible emotional state she was in this morning was all an act.

I had to peek back in and make sure I wasn't given a permanent time out for the graphic transcription today!

:truce:

Thanks Nurse/Fran/Kimster and other Mods for not stinging me or zapping me with a ray gun! I promise those were NOT my words!

For those who cannot stand to listen to the tape .. . . maybe they can read it?

Wenwe4, I just want to thank you for what you do. It takes a lot of time, attention and dedication on your part and I am sincerely appreciative. Much thanks. :seeya:

I'm new to posting on this thread, but sometimes I read here. Also, I've been trying to keep up with the trial via the news. I was anxious to hear the phone call, but they played it while I was at work today!

I searched online for somewhere to listen to the call, but can't find anything. Can anyone link me??

It would be appreciated!

AUUGGGHHH NOOOOOOOO! ... come on now ... now my delicious, favorite tossed salads [THE LETTUCE VARIETY!!] are ruined by JA! Where/when will this massacre end????

I'll NEVER order another "double dipped" icecream cone again, without thinking of Websleuths and tossed salads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆