Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #33 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had cable issues all darn day....I caught maybe the last 5 minutes of the trial :furious:

I haven't even began to catch up, but I wanted to say THANK YOU to WS and all of you wonderful people that make it possible to catch up :yourock:

Did the DT do much damage to the case today? I am assuming the tapes were played :banghead: How bad was it?

It was so bad for the defense I still can't understand why they played it! IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder how hard she tried to get the part where she calls her little sister dumb edited out today. :waitasec:

Kind of O/T.......Does anyone else find it beyond the pale and sooo creepy that Travis was dead in that house for 5 days and his roommates were walking around and never noticed the smell?? I mean, had I been his roommate who found him and realized he'd been there the WHOLE time, I'd never be the same. Mimi did say there was a bad smell when they walked into the house, but attributed it to the dog.

And with that, I'll admit, I've had some trouble sleeping since stumbling onto the pics of the body of Travis in the shower (thanks Huff Po). I hadn't really known about the trial, except I saw on the news one night this girl accused of murder was in some American Idol type singing contest at an AZ prison. After stumbling on the article, I realized it was her.

It's the stuff of nightmares that she crawled through his doggy door and slept on his couch. That is just SOOO creepy!!!

On the same bar where the thanks button is... Click quote.

I think you may have to buy it twice unless you can sync them.

Thank you

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Thankfully, she admitted to faking that silly orgasm. I think it says a lot. It shows that she's dishonest, that she was leading him on, and that despite their supposed intimacy she hadn't yet told Travis that she needed two hands to pleasure herself. She sounded like a penthouse letter to herself throughout and it's clear that SHE is the sexual predator not him. He sounds like a schoolboy who wants to sound like a man.

I don't mean to disparage him in any way. The opposite. I think he was in over his head with this woman.

moo

I think anyone would be over their head with this woman.

Darn, when I do that, it putting me to the very end of all of threads. And I lose my train and where I was.

Kind of O/T.......Does anyone else find it beyond the pale and sooo creepy that Travis was dead in that house for 5 days and his roommates were walking around and never noticed the smell?? I mean, had I been his roommate who found him and realized he'd been there the WHOLE time, I'd never be the same. Mimi did say there was a bad smell when they walked into the house, but attributed it to the dog.

And with that, I'll admit, I've had some trouble sleeping since stumbling onto the pics of the body of Travis in the shower (thanks Huff Po). I hadn't really known about the trial, except I saw on the news one night this girl accused of murder was in some American Idol type singing contest at an AZ prison. After stumbling on the article, I realized it was her.

It's the stuff of nightmares that she crawled through his doggy door and slept on his couch. That is just SOOO creepy!!!

Yes it is. And so is she.

moo

Thank you

To reload the page, use the back button until you can pull down the page to reload.

Tip... Sometimes you have to go all the way back to reload.

Did we ever find out, or did they say (I'll take a peek at the police report), when the tire-slashing happened? Wasn't it in January 2008?

I'm just a bit confused as to why Travis had anything to do with this psycho after that. Did she pay him back, for the tires ($699 perhaps)? I can't imagine he would have that phone call with her, after all of the stunts she has pulled.

Although, it does make him look even more like the good guy here. Like, he didn't want to hurt her feelings. No sex is worth this type of bat ***** crazy!

Did she ever admit the tire-slashing to Travis?

This woman didn't have a penny. Flittered about from waitressing job to server job (at restaurants). Found herself at age 30, with a boob job and no husband material. She had never had a successful adult relationship and hadn't graduated high school. She bumps into someone with a vulnerable background. They meet and have an unexpected, "intense" encounter. He (because he's not had any experience) and she (because for the first time in her life is the leader)...By all accounts, he was charismatic, successful and earning money that she couldn't have dreamed of!

So...She genuinely falls into him and he genuinely falls into her...Until he decides, "wait a second" - this doesn't fit into what I would like to choose for myself...I would like to go back to the path I originally chose...

He has all kinds of trouble stepping away, she does everything she can to make it ok (no matter what the set up is) until he just puts his foot down and says "enough".

Then all h#ll breaks loose.

jmo

Well said. I have been thinking about these very facts over the last few days. In some ways she reminds me of Casey. (And others) Two very different cases yet some common themes. What worked before was no longer working. Options were dwindling. Getting older. The "gig" was getting old. Victim pool was starting to dry up. No money. No future. Back these "folks" into a corner. The outcome isn't going to be good. Unfortunately it sometimes results in death. Yet they put themselves in the corner. It will always be due to the fault of others. As they see it. Sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans