Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #33 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I see the last photos of TA in the shower, I get a really bad feeling from them. Like he is very scared, could she have been holding the gun on him? Just a thought...

By any chance did you let Jodi play with the train? Unless you attach a safety line to it, you do risk it getting lost in the grand canyon.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I like this picture. After seeing all the evidence it seems like he was a pretty decent guy who wanted a family and marriage and his chosen religion...I often wish I could find a man similar to his mindset.

Thankfully, she admitted to faking that silly orgasm. I think it says a lot. It shows that she's dishonest, that she was leading him on, and that despite their supposed intimacy she hadn't yet told Travis that she needed two hands to pleasure herself. She sounded like a penthouse letter to herself throughout and it's clear that SHE is the sexual predator not him. He sounds like a schoolboy who wants to sound like a man.

I don't mean to disparage him in any way. The opposite. I think he was in over his head with this woman.

PANTHER -- Totally agree with you...

Arias dated Darrell, 53 years old before she dated Travis

Darrell talked Arias into getting breast implants to his liking size wise

Arias dated many guys before Travis,, even dated for 2 years some guy into strange occult worship who was alot older than she was

So Arias has experience with all kinds of men...I think she was a professional predator, but likely started believing Travis could be a keeper

A Huge Red Flag, what woman drives alone in the night 2800 miles to see a guy

Maybe I'm too Old School, but nowadays I'd call Arias an obsessed woman

And Travis's friends, roommate said he's probably the only 30 yr old virgin, so that says something there about his level of experience with women

Darn, when I do that, it putting me to the very end of all of threads. And I lose my train and where I was.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Your going too far back. It takes a little getting used to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

does anyone have a link from the trial today, especially after the break when JA took the stand after the playing of the recorded phone sex ....I switched over to the scanner thread for the CA manhunt during the break....

TIA

Same here. My son and his family live across the way from one of the named / guarded LE so we've been pretty focused on the dorner saga.
Missed today's testimony from jodi plus no Dr. Drew out here tonight, just dorner coverage. So, DD is now saying he thinks Jodi is the abuser or abused?
Tia

Oh, snap - the *only* day I've missed the afternoon and you guys burn up the thread like crazy! :)

I'll try to figure out what happened between 3:00-4:00 AZ time... Silly doctor's appointment... Don't they know I'm BUSY with this???

I just downloaded tapatalk... just testing to see where this place lands!

I just read the plea deal... so glad the family called her bluff.

Sent from my SCH-R680 using Tapatalk 2

Did y'all notice she said she was going to pay Gus back for the phone but she doesn't recall how that worked out!?!? Conveniently the mind of a steel trap can't recall... hmmmmmmmm...

I just downloaded tapatalk... just testing to see where this place lands!

I just read the plea deal... so glad the family called her bluff.

Sent from my SCH-R680 using Tapatalk 2

I just got it too. So far so good...

Same here. My son and his family live across the way from one of the named / guarded LE so we've been pretty focused on the dorner saga.
Missed today's testimony from jodi plus no Dr. Drew out here tonight, just dorner coverage. So, DD is now saying he thinks Jodi is the abuser or abused?
Tia

Rumor has it ...Dr Drew found a clue and now thinks Jodi was the abuser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favorite part of the trial! and I have a Samsung Galaxy. Why is it saying those letters and numbers below!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member