Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #33 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
I have never had phone sex...but I thought lots of people faked orgasm while having phone sex. I thought it might be a fun game..all fake..Penthouse letter type. What do I know, the only time I was separated from my husband was when he was stationed in Germany...before the Berlin Wall fell..all we had was snail mail. The older jurors might think the same as I do...fake..not an indication of dishonesty. MOO

My "friend" who is my expert on all things "sex" admitted that she "ALWAYS" fakes on phone sex. I do think it's quite common.

Finally finished watching the Youtube videos from today.
I am sure this has been said over & over, but to me all JA did today was do a side by side, black & white comparison presentation for the State & jury of what the TRUTH is, and marking how far she is taking things out of context with her LIES, etc.
Amazing!

For full disclosure on Ester see this post:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #33 *may contain graphic and adult content*

You will blush! Okay, maybe not - but I did! :blushing:

With all due respect, ANJ, that is the opinion of that poster.

The way that Jodi testified today (and again, yes, we have to take it with a grain of salt), "Esther" is a woman. Whether she is a woman who had a relationship in real life with Travis, or in real life in Jodi's imagination, I believe she is real.:moo:

ok this is a weird picture that I really wish we knew the date to. What a creepy out of focus picture she took that she titled "my hands". Why??? Why this???

l.jpg

My "friend" who is my expert on all things "sex" admitted that she "ALWAYS" fakes on phone sex. I do think it's quite common.

I don't do phone sex. Not my thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG, just listened to the sex tape (yep, I'm a closet masochist LoL). So what. Two consenting adults having phone sex. Big whoop de do. All she did was embarrass herself, along with the families who are also victimized in this whole mess. AND she's also guilty IMO of boring the ***** out of anyone else who suffered through listening to the whole d*mn thing today.

I want her to explain how that good ole phone sex made her believe it was necessary to drive 1,000 miles to slaughter him. And I'm sure that's the question Juan wants to ask her too.

And whoever compared her to a braying, bleating whatever....LOFL you nailed it. I've heard better from actresses in low budget *advertiser censored* movies (in my younger days of course :blushing:).

Finally finished watching the Youtube videos from today.
I am sure this has been said over & over, but to me all JA did today was do a side by side, black & white comparison presentation for the Stare & jury of what the TRUTH is, and her b**l***** twisted LIES, and marking how far she is taking things out of context.
Amazing!

do you have a link for the videos from today

thank you so much

BBM
I have never had phone sex...but I thought lots of people faked orgasm while having phone sex. I thought it might be a fun game..all fake..Penthouse letter type. What do I know, the only time I was separated from my husband was when he was stationed in Germany...before the Berlin Wall fell..all we had was snail mail. The older jurors might think the same as I do...fake..not an indication of dishonesty. MOO

If not fake, at least highly exaggerated for effect! It's all part of the fantasy...jmo

Lots of folks here feel very strongly that he was scared in some of those pics. So I'm pretty darn confident more than a few jurors will too.

Do the jurors get the evidence photos during deliberations in AZ?

One thing I've noticed about most of his pictures, he's always trying to be animated, almost silly. That last photo looked like none of the others.

I read somewhere that someone suggested perhaps she hid in the linen closet, or behind the robe.....there are a few shots of him looking rather startled in the shower. It makes it even more scary to think about. My goodness, what a terrible way to go. ugh.

For full disclosure on Ester see this post:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #33 *may contain graphic and adult content*

You will blush! Okay, maybe not - but I did! :blushing:

http://www.peter-greven.de/cms/index.php?id=210&L=1
this is what i got when google??
Ester lubricants
Ester lubricants are produced by a reaction of fatty acid with an alcohol. We have two different forms of ester lubricants, liquid and solid. Every ester lubricant is another combination of fatty acid and alcohol, therefore we can offer a broad range of lubricants that offer special properties for different applications.

I always thought it was fear. Like she opened the shower door and either had the knife or gun in her hand. She said she and others went in the house without knocking. So he looked like what are you doing here and what's with the knife or gun?

You know the term "Eyes widened in fear"? If you look at that photo, you may notice how his eyes are narrowed, which usually indicates anger. I have always thought that he looked pissed.

If not fake, at least highly exaggerated for effect! It's all part of the fantasy...jmo

After reading here .,.I'm thinking perhaps I am a prude! I just never knew it:/.

Apparently I have a large list of stuff I've never experienced nor do I want to.

Lol

After reading here .,.I'm thinking perhaps I am a prude! I just never knew it:/.

Apparently I have a large list of stuff I've never experienced nor do I want to.

Lol

Funny...meanwhile I'm thinking perhaps I'm freakier than I realized! Lol

No that was in her car after Starbucks (at the park near the school playground).

So we are supposed to believe he won't kiss her after oral sex, yet will partake in an all you can eat "salad bar" and will "play" with Tootsie Rolls in JA's orifices. Right.......

***WARNING***

I believe that Travis didn't want to kiss her after she gave him oral sex in the car and ejaculated in her mouth. Don't think he wanted to taste himself, if you know what I mean. JA didn't "recall" where he came that day. I call BS on that one. She knew exactly why he wouldn't kiss her that day!

JMO

I'm wondering that too. I listened to the phone sex conversation and didn't hear it and went back to read the testimony and it wasn't in that. So, I'm confused too.

It's in her testimony after the phone sex tape. After she talks about several other things that were in the tape.

One thing I've noticed about most of his pictures, he's always trying to be animated, almost silly. That last photo looked like none of the others.

I read somewhere that someone suggested perhaps she hid in the linen closet, or behind the robe.....there are a few shots of him looking rather startled in the shower. It makes it even more scary to think about. My goodness, what a terrible way to go. ugh.

If you notice his eyes in the pic of him standing in the shower with his head turned slightly towards her, they are wider than they are in his final close up. This is why I have thought he was ticked as his eyes were narrowed and not wide from fear or startle. IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆