Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #33 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.peter-greven.de/cms/index.php?id=210&L=1
this is what i got when google??
Ester lubricants
Ester lubricants are produced by a reaction of fatty acid with an alcohol. We have two different forms of ester lubricants, liquid and solid. Every ester lubricant is another combination of fatty acid and alcohol, therefore we can offer a broad range of lubricants that offer special properties for different applications.

These look like industrial lubricants, not something meant to be used in or on the human body.

Funny...meanwhile I'm thinking perhaps I'm freakier than I realized! Lol

Me too. I've done a lot of the things they talked about and was thinking "Don't knock it till you've tried it." :blushing:

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/01/11/did-travis-alexander-predict-his-own-death

Jane Velez-Mitchell had an exclusive interview with Dr. Karl Hiatt, a close friend and mentor of Travis Alexander. Dr. Hiatt says Travis spoke to him about his relationship with Jodi Arias and even gave him an ominous warning.

Jodi Arias is accused of brutally murdering her ex-boyfriend, Travis Alexander. Police say she stabbed him 29 times, slit his throat and shot him. Arias claims it was in self-defense.

See the full interview Friday at 7 p.m. ET. For more on this trial, watch Jane Velez-Mitchell weeknights at 7 p.m. ET on HLN.

also here too
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...dicted-jodi-arias-would-kill-him-friend-says/
“Travis came over to our house at least every week, we had family dinners and we would always ask him about, how’s his love life, who’s he dating and recently, at that time, he had decided to leave Jodi and explained that the next day he was going to leave in his car and his tires were slashed,” Dr. Hiatt said on HLN. “And the Sunday after that, he told us about it, and said, ‘Don’t be surprised if one of these Sundays, I don’t show up and you find me dead someplace.’
“And we all just thought, wow, she really must be mad. And he said, ‘I’m serious.’ And we said, ‘we got it’.

However, even after the tire-slashing incident, Dr. Hiatt didn’t tell him to call the police. The doctor said he had met Jodi once, didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary, and never imagined she’d kill him.

Dr. Hiatt, who practices in Mesa, Arizona and has six children with his wife, said Travis, a Mormon, was trying to change his ways and be a better person and he realized “Jodi wasn’t a part of that transition.”

But it wasn’t easy, and now, Dr. Hiatt realizes, “looking back, he really did have some fear in trying to depart from her.”

I hope this helps !!

is this before or after what we heard today?

Just clicked on the JFineArt on her Myspace.does not belong to her, maybe it did at one time. I don't know how URLs are bought or sold..just noticed she had a website separate from Myspace.

"Open-Minded, Artistic, Tolerant, Kind, Compassionate, Loving, Approachable, Generous, Healthy, Creative, Prosperous, Strong, Playful, Appreciative, Adventurous, Spiritual, Reflective, Responsible, Reverent. "
www.PaintYourReality.com
www.JFineArt.com

http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're saying here.

The www.jfineart.com is not jodi's website nor is it her work. The other url you posted won't open.

I saw a documentary once about people who collected items from serial killers, etc. I guess those kind of people are bidding on this stuff.

I just saw on Hardcore Pawn Les the owner paid 20k for Dr. Kevorkians van that he used when he first started his mercy killings.

Imagine that in Arizona her Attorneys are still in the office talking about this and what to do tomorrow.

They can't possibly be oblivious to how badly the tape played with the public?

I wonder if they have a hired person to watch the temperature of the jury, or the public to give them feedback as to how they are doing and what played well or didn't.

I have a small favor to ask all WSers:

I just spoke with my daughter and told her I was completely addicted to a local trial... she hadn't heard anything about it.

If I can get her interested, I was hoping maybe we could go to court together...

I'd like to send her a link (like to one of the 48 Hours episodes) but I don't know which would be the best one to send her (her attention span is... sporadic :) )- but she took some criminal justice courses in college and loved it. But she sounds dubious about this trial - how does one sum it up in a few texts?

I would love any advice anyone might have while I look, too. She doesn't have television, but she can watch anything that's available online.

TIA either way! :tyou:

Maybe check YouTube for DateLine or the Huffington Post timeline page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

̶F̶o̶r̶ ̶f̶u̶l̶l̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶c̶l̶o̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶E̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶:̶
Explanationbelow not verified - I stand corrected!

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #33 *may contain graphic and adult content*

You will blush! Okay, maybe not - but I did! :blushing:

Jodi referenced Esther as another woman who brought Travis Astroglide.

I try to learn something new everyday....I would have preferred I learned something different today!

I really enjoy learning new and useful things. This, not so much!! I did not feel old until today and I was young when that song/album came out. Didn't understand the meaning then and sorry I know it now! :blushing:

I came into following this case I guess a little late.. Can someone explain to me who Gus Searcy is, what's important about him and what his phone testimony may or may not do? Also, I can't remember the Hughes but can anyone tell me a summary about them and what testimony they have provided? :what:
Thank you!!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

To see the fun side of Gus..here he is with the Searcets at a PPL event.

His group is called the Freedom Group. JA was friends with some guys in this group. Cannot remember their names now. I wonder if JA and TA had any friends outside of PPL.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc2vkxXXRBY"]Gus Searcy and the Searcets... - YouTube[/ame]

Imagine that in Arizona her Attorneys are still in the office talking about this and what to do tomorrow.

I wonder if they have a hired person to watch the temperature of the jury, or the public to give them feedback as to how they are doing and what played well or didn't.

I don't think they can afford it.

I wouldn't be shocked if someone is reading here;)

I don't think they can afford it.

I wouldn't be shocked if someone is reading here;)

ok this is a weird picture that I really wish we knew the date to. What a creepy out of focus picture she took that she titled "my hands". Why??? Why this???

l.jpg

Yes it is creepy. It reminded me of the bent finger someone had to see
IF it was in that time frame. Ryan, Det Flores, just anyone; before that
too because we don't know when it was broken.
She ALMOST covered everything...NOT
I think that finger would have interferred with the gun shot and the knife too. She just better remember to bend it for the rest of the trial!!!:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam