Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #33 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to think of some of the "clues" that she gives off that she is lying. One thing that stands out to me is how she "downplays" the key points she tries to make about him being mean to her or doing other bad things.

She has a habit that is a giveaway where she will just calmly and quietly throw something at us that is horrific or shocking, and right before she does it, she downplays it. She will throw it in quietly or nonchalantly. Its a dead give away SIGN to us that she is begiinning to lie.

It is things like this and the patterns she is doing with her lying that I think the jury is now picking up. It took a couple days to figure it out. But now that the tape was played, we are putting 2+2 together and it is becoming very obvious she has to be lying about certain things.

Once credibility is lost with the jury, they will have a tough time believing anything from her.

How about the part in the tape where he is trying POLITELY to get off the phone to sleep ----->

She says something about hooking up in their dreams.

And ----------> ASTRO-PLAINING ?????(planeing???)

Anyway......

Someone in the last thread said she was like stalking him even whilst sleeping. hahahahaha or at least wished she could. :what:

Yes, another great example. I've been watching her closely and trying to think how I would react if I were on the jury and not knowing anything about her. Its little things like that example you just mentioned where I would think to myself.....Did she really not wake up in the chair until he was already making advances to her? Did that really happen?

Watching her closely, I've seen small clues that I think the Jury is seeing that she is lying. One thing I notice is she always looks down when it gets to some of the lying.

I think the Jury has got her number. I just hope all 12 of them do.

She looks down because she is trying to appear traumatized and victimized. She's trying to act like she's a shy, demure victim.

After listening to the tape yesterday her blatant lies and pathetic act on the stand are really laughable. It would be hilarious if this were not a terrifying murder trial.

What a joke of a witch she is.

I was cracking up at her attorney when Jodi wasn't taking his blatent hints and he was trying to force her to answer a certain way. He finally just asks her things like...."And did you feel like garbage" or something similar.

We can tell he is coaching her to say things. It is so obvious its ridiculous

I was cracking up at her attorney when Jodi wasn't taking his blatent hints and he was trying to force her to answer a certain way. He finally just asks her things like...."And did you feel like garbage" or something similar.

^^^^ yes ^^^^ Blatantly obvious !

I like the way he suddenly YELLS something random, like he is Perry Mason, making a dramatic point. " HE WAS GOING TO TIE YOU TO A TREE AND HAVE ANAL SEX WITH YOU, HOW DID THAT MAKE YOU FEEL?'"

I forgot where we left off yesterday. Nurmi , after the recess , went back to January 2007 (again).

I bet the jury was po'd a bit with Nurmi and Jodi trying to trash up Travis again. This after the world just heard what a patient, considerate etc. kinda guy he really was.

I cringed when she brought up marrying different people. She was goading him onto the subject.

moo

I like the way he suddenly YELLS something random, like he is Perry Mason, making a dramatic point. " HE WAS GOING TO TIE YOU TO A TREE AND HAVE ANAL SEX WITH YOU, HOW DID THAT MAKE YOU FEEL?'"

LOL :floorlaugh: he is getting more into theatrics.

I forgot where we left off yesterday. Nurmi , after the recess , went back to January 2007 (again).

I bet the jury was po'd a bit with Nurmi and Jodi trying to trash up Travis again. This after the world just heard what a patient, considerate etc. kinda guy he really was.

I cringed when she brought up marrying different people. She was goading him onto the subject.

moo

BBM
That is really going to hurt them, imo. He sounded like such a sweet, funny guy. There was nothing scary or abusive in his conversation. And she was so obviously UNAFRAID of him. She was a flirty, manipulative girl seeking his attention. So it is going to derail their original defense strategy, imo.

I wonder what spin they are going to try tomorrow?

Warning to all !

If a partner even casually brings this song into a conversation ---------->

RUN !!!!!!!!!.....with all your might !!!!!...holy moly!

[video=youtube;4UEWbTxmG9o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UEWbTxmG9o[/video]

hope the link works. if not look up " You Outta Know"
by AM w/lyrics....what a wacka doodle JA

Juan should start his cross reciting the lyrics !

Better yet....have the defendant read them LOUD.

She felt handled...HAAAANNNNDled.:floorlaugh:

I'm sure 100 other people have said this but I found this interesting.
She brought up many many of their sex adventures in this tape and then kept it. I wonder if she threatened to take it to his bishop?

:floorlaugh:

Guess what I found on sale while perusing the weekly circular at my local Shoprite store???

Toblerone Chocolate Candy Bar!!!
:eek:

($1.49 with price plus card)

:floorlaugh:

Never heard of this candy bar and now I see it on sale!

Warning to all !

If a partner even casually brings this song into a conversation ---------->

RUN !!!!!!!!!.....with all your might !!!!!...holy moly!

You Oughta Know - Alanis Morissette - Lyrics - YouTube

hope the link works. if not look up " You Outta Know"
by AM w/lyrics....what a wacka doodle JA

Juan should start his cross reciting the lyrics !

Better yet....have the defendant read them LOUD.

How much you want to bet this was on a loop, while she was driving to Mesa!

How much you want to bet this was on a loop, while she was driving to Mesa!

I can picture her driving to Arizona, this playing over and over and her mind chanting, he is mine, he is mine all the way :twocents:

I cant believe we arent even up to the murder yet.
I was hoping Juan would get his chance this week but by the looks of it he won't until February 2014

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Does anyone remember when the "dildo with a heartbeat" comment was made relative to the recorded phone message played for the jury, yesterday. I am wondering if it was after the recorded message.

Okay, catching up as usual. Jodi testified that it was TA's idea to tape the phone conversation. There is no way, with as meticulous as TA was about outward appearances, that he would even come close to recording anything that could damage his reputation. He had entirely too much to lose with his religion AND his reputation within PPL. There is no way he knew he was being recorded. Not. A. Chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy