Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #33 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe we arent even up to the murder yet.
I was hoping Juan would get his chance this week but by the looks of it he won't until February 2014

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I agree. I now just read the tweets on azcentral to find out what is being said. It has got to the beyond ridiculous level. Let's get on with already If I was on the jury, I would be so frustrated. :furious:

I agree. I now just read the tweets on azcentral to find out what is being said. It has got to the beyond ridiculous level. Let's get on with already If I was on the jury, I would be so frustrated. :furious:

I keep thinking I bet they feel like they have been taken hostage by a crazy lady.

Its like ok we get it already, you had sex! Move on please.

Okay, catching up as usual. Jodi testified that it was TA's idea to tape the phone conversation. There is no way, with as meticulous as TA was about outward appearances, that he would even come close to recording anything that could damage his reputation. He had entirely too much to lose with his religion AND his reputation within PPL. There is no way he knew he was being recorded. Not. A. Chance.

This is the reason that I believe he is not posing in the shower. I think she is forcing him to pose while holding a gun. Part of me thinks she left that day...........drove out to the road and returned, snuck back in his house while he was showering............and surprised him at gunpoint. I don't believe he wanted anything recorded of his trysts with JA.:moo:

I remember there being some computer activity on his computer early that morning, I still think it was Jodi. She waited until he fell asleep and decided to check up on his email. I just wonder if he caught her doing it.

This is the reason that I believe he is not posing in the shower. I think she is forcing him to pose while holding a gun. Part of me thinks she left that day...........drove out to the road and returned, snuck back in his house while he was showering............and surprised him at gunpoint. I don't believe he wanted anything recorded of his trysts with JA.:moo:

What about forcing him, at gunpoint, in to the shower? See this post by Minor (I hope I link it correctly)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8835019&postcount=1320

I didn't think much, when I first read it. However, it is making more and more sense to me. Reverse the roles and see if it fits.

It will be interesting how the defense will try to spin the murder.

re the shower pics. I think she did indeed sneak up on him. You can tell the first seem to be an upward creeping angle....then there is his surprised look. His resigned slumping to a sitting position...then that look of fear/are you for real...look on his face.

moo

As far as I can tell so far the only thing that would have been more ludicrous for a defense would be if they had said it was an accident. I can hear it now, he accidentally fell on the knife 27 times, the gun went off when she was trying to catch him.

They should be really happy I'm not on the jury :)

So in reguards to the ESTER that she talked about yesterday with the lubrication... I found out that ESTER is actually a ingredient in lubrication.

http://www.simplyslick.com/ingredients.php

Certified Organic Jojoba Oil: A botanical extract of the seed of the jojoba tree (Simmondsia chinensis). What's interesting about it is that it isn't actually an oil, but rather what they call a wax ester. Why do we care? Because out of all of the compounds in nature, this wax ester is the most similar to human skin oil (sebum). Hypo-allergenic. Soothes, and restores elasticity to any dry skin area while conditioning and softening the skin. It is non-comedogenic, which means it does not clog the pores it provides all day moisturization - jojoba oil doesn't evaporate like water based moisturizers.

So why did they bother to play the tape at all if she was so against it? I could see if it was put on by the prosecution but how could the defense think it was a good idea?

What about forcing him, at gunpoint, in to the shower? See this post by Minor (I hope I link it correctly)

I didn't think much, when I first read it. However, it is making more and more sense to me. Reverse the roles and see if it fits.

This makes even more sense to me. Why were the pictures not taken with the two of them together as all the rest before? Maybe he wasn't a willing participant in the pics of him. When I first saw the "last pic of him seated in the shower", It appeared that he had a thin red line around his neck leaving me to think he was somehow restrained. As I read, some mentioned that it was folds in his neck, but I never quite saw it that way.:moo: I think there is much more to this story that we will never know about because she will never tell.

So why did they bother to play the tape at all if she was so against it? I could see if it was put on by the prosecution but how could the defense think it was a good idea?

It went along with what they said in opening statements, but I think that was the only part they wanted in......not the entire tape. The entire tape, I believe, goes more with the prosecutions theory.:moo:

I'm heading that way too ... possibly not all day, like I think the gun came out later on ... maybe he decided to rush her when she was taking photos and holding the gun, maybe that's why the camera was on autoshoot so she could hold camera and gun / knife .. anyway, I have no idea really, but I think she'll give it away if we're perceptive enough during her testimony about the murder.

As far as I can tell so far the only thing that would have been more ludicrous for a defense would be if they had said it was an accident. I can hear it now, he accidentally fell on the knife 27 times, the gun went off when she was trying to catch him.

They should be really happy I'm not on the jury :)

Same here, I would be so aggravated having to sit through all these obvious lies. :furious:

Same here, I would be so aggravated having to sit through all these obvious lies. :furious:

Lets just say I was able to suspend all reality and go into her sick, dark world.

After that sex tape played it sealed the deal.

It will be interesting how the defense will try to spin the murder.

re the shower pics. I think she did indeed sneak up on him. You can tell the first seem to be an upward creeping angle....then there is his surprised look. His resigned slumping to a sitting position...then that look of fear/are you for real...look on his face.

moo

Holding him at gunpoint makes sense. He was naked and helpless in the shower. Chances of him lunging at her because she claims she dropped the camera are slim to non IMO. If something was said/done that she did not like, which I HIGHLY doubt, she could of hit the road running and he was in no position to follow. He was naked. She was clothed and we see this in the picture of her dragging his dead body. Her final act with TA was planned. Everything up to that point was planned just in case she could not get the result she wanted from him, which was TA to be exclusively hers forever,

Holding him at gunpoint makes sense. He was naked and helpless in the shower. Chances of him lunging at her because she claims she dropped the camera are slim to non IMO. If something was said/done that she did not like, which I HIGHLY doubt, she could of hit the road running and he was in no position to follow. He was naked. She was clothed and we see this in the picture of her dragging his dead body. Her final act with TA was planned. Everything up to that point was planned just in case she could not get the result she wanted from him, which was TA to be exclusively hers forever,

In some sick way she has what she wants. Her name will always be associated with him.

Will the testimony get to the crime today?

Who knows. I believe there is a hearing at 10:30 and court starts at 11.
Here atty. keeps jumping backwards. I sometimes get the feeling he just likes hearing about her sexcapdes.

Ive always though it had to be something like this IMO he doesnt look at all comfortable in those photos. The one where he is facing the camera right on to me is quite chilling.the look in his eyes says it all.

I really really hope the jury heard what I and most other people heard yesterday, Travis was an amazing persin albeit a terrible singer lol :D

Kind of satisfying that IMO hes sealed her fate by basically testifying at his own murder trial.

And to his family the dignity and composure they have shown having to listen to all JAs bs and especially yesterday is astounding.

I would have mauled her by now, would not mind taking some jail time :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Lets just say I was able to suspend all reality and go into her sick, dark world.

After that sex tape played it sealed the deal.

Yes, hearing his and her responses to each other took away a lot of her testimony. If, maybe, one juror sided with her..............hearing that tape canceled out any points that the defense was trying to bring across in their direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong