Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #34 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! Newbie here. Does anyone else get the feeling that Nurmi is hearing this information for the first time even though he has been her lawyer since 2010?

Welcome to WS! :)

I must have been delusional because I had a little hope that she was going to get to the day of the murder today, how stupid of me.
Her voice and way of talking is so annoying to me now that I keep zoning out all the time, it's like white noise.

Visceral reaction. Uncontrollable and very much unwanted. (4000 miles including an ocean, 6 1/2 years, and one letter in the mail (the only way he can contact by court order) is still my undoing too.) :hug:

Yep, I've spent the past couple of nights thinking I heard the garage door opening, and also the fridge makes a knocking noise before it makes icecubes (after it's been fixed) and the knocking noise sounds like the toilet lid being flipped up. I get startled by all these noises and think I see him out of the corner of my eye. It's been 4 years now and I still get the feeling he's watching me. :( That's why I hate living alone.

She's gonna HAVE to figure out a reason for forgetting things that happened during the murder. I agree with another poster above that she is setting up for her memory loss.

Very very late last night, I located HLN on hotel tv and saw a little of Nancy Grace. Parts of the phone sex recording were played. I couldn't understand anything that was said, but I can tell you without a doubt that the male voice sounded like that of Darryl Brewer. When I heard the voice, what little I heard, I recognized almost immediately from hearing him on the stand. Anyone else hear the same? Thanks. BTW so glad to be home!

Absolutely not. I don't understand why anyone would keep trying to bring DB into this, e.g., his voice, hands, etc. The guy's only involvement is JA's stop in Monterey. IMO it's not appropriate to try to involve him and smear his name.

I think she is building up to the story that when she starts shaking, she blacks out and doesn't remember what's going on.

Right! Can't wait till Juan asks her if she shook all the way to Mesa from Yreka, on her way to kill Travis. She is a liar to the nth power!

ETA: Beatings? First I am hearing of this. Show us the pictures Jodi, you have shown us everything else.

Aww thanks ;) I had a friend give me that nickname because I use to keep late hours studying all night while in college

I used to be a Paranormal investigator for a TAPS family member, so those names kinda have a soft spot for me. :)

So I wonder if we will get to the murder at all today. This might just be the longest direct testimony EVER!!! We're on day 6!!!!!!!!!!

I must have been delusional because I had a little hope that she was going to get to the day of the murder today, how stupid of me.
Her voice and way of talking is so annoying to me now that I keep zoning out all the time, it's like white noise.

Yeah...she's still got to do the rental car and the entire trip yet. I wouldn't even be surprised if with the way Nurmi is going at the pace of a snail, she's taking his questions into next week. He is the most boring attorney I have ever heard!

She's gonna HAVE to figure out a reason for forgetting things that happened during the murder. I agree with another poster above that she is setting up for her memory loss.

I'm positive she will say something to the effect of "It all happened so fast. It was a blur."

28707350.jpg

I do not see why men think she is attractive. She is ugly both on the outside and inside :thumbdown::confused:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

All I've seen of her work is her taking pictures of herself.

There is no WAY this chick would have been hired to shoot a wedding ... that are probably an example of the kinds of lie she told in general life. God I hate her. I love the expressions on the faces of Travis' sisters .. one looks like she wants to pound Jodi's head into a wall and the other one has this half smile on her face knowing that everything out of her life is sinking her deeper and deeper..

Absolutely not. I don't understand why anyone would keep trying to bring DB into this, e.g., his voice, hands, etc. The guy's only involvement is JA's stop in Monterey. IMO it's not appropriate to try to involve him and smear his name.

I am in no way trying to smear DB's name. What proof is there that the male voice is that of Travis, without a doubt! Has any voice analysis been done on the recording? That is what i heard.

Originally Posted by G&AMom
Yes, "he was reactive when I made exertions of independence."

You don't talk like that? :waitasec:

Unless you've read a lot of self-help DV and psych books. ;)

So, here's a question. Does JA have access to a library, the internet, where she can read up on domestic violence, etc.? Because she sounds like she's parroting soundbites.

Um, that's not the story Ryan Burns told on the stand about how they met.

Didn't RB say they met at a PPL conference, talked briefly & exchanged numbers, but that he didn't call her until a few weeks later?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288