Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #36 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always have trouble getting it on my phone. Is there a specific link that works best on the smart phones? I always haul butt from work to home in the afternoon hoping I don't get caught in traffic and hoping I dont miss anything. (Kind of wish I had missed the past couple of days ..yawn zzzz)
TIA!

I use the abc15 link (http://www.abc15.com/generic/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/Jodi-Arias-trial-Live-video-) and I use an iPhone, but I am sure it would work on ANY smartphone. Try it tomorrow and see if it works (ahead of time), and if it freezes, just refresh the page.

Good luck! Let me know how it works.

So does anybody know if the jury says "yes she's guilty but we can't put her to death" are they then able to give her LWOP or is the DP the only thing the State is seeking. Sorry if I should put this in the legal question thread.

LWOP is an option:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nurmi just asked if she helped Travis with his philanthropic adventures, and she asked him to be more specific. I don't think she knew what philanthropic meant.

Will there be any text from the day/night of her drive there. I Know there were calls from her to him. What is known about contact she had with him from the time she left home to arriving?

is it assumed he had no idea she was coming?

I missed all morning.... And just from listening to the inane dribble today I'm drained, bored, annoyed and frustrated.

Can you image how the jurors feel? :)

Nurmi just asked if she helped Travis with his philanthropic adventures, and she asked him to be more specific. I don't think she knew what philanthropic meant.

I don't think Nurmi knows what Philanthropic means!

It seemed SO unprofessional of the DT today when JA was thumbing through those txt msg pages. They are wasting tax payers money! They have had YEARS to ready for this trial! Juan mentioned it also, today, in the misconduct/mistrail hearing. It's appalling that the defense team is acting like they are NOT prepared.

The best part of the day was Nurmi becoming frustrated and the moment when he told JA she didnt have to apologize to Juan then Juan objected his outburst! LOL I did bite my lip when Juan told the judge how to do her job tho... when he said: "I make an objection, you rule" But... he was right. lol

I'm sorry, but nurmi told her again she didn't have to say, "I'm sorry" to the prosecutor?
Really, I'm sorry...................... I MISSED THAT OBJECTION!!!!!!

I'm sorry - back to your regularly scheduled posts. :seeya:

BTW - I think her "I'M SORRY'S" are all part of the defeated, submissive abused women game. Urmmmmmm, I'm sorry, defense.

Will there be any text from the day/night of her drive there. I Know there were calls from her to him. What is known about contact she had with him from the time she left home to arriving?

is it assumed he had no idea she was coming?

There are only 79,990 text messages left ..... And it seems they want us to hear about them all... Atleast twice.

Can someone tell me the name of the last woman juan sent to death row?

Hoping there may be some trial footage if not so long ago, curious to see him in action

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Wendi Andriano. And I could not find any trial footage at all...maybe you will be luckier. All I could find is the "Snapped" episode on YouTube.

OMG, what a geek. Whats all the cheering for-? They looked completely stupid. Is this what those PPL meetings are full of? dumb IMO.

I don't think we'll be seeing him on "Dancing With The Stars" any time soon .... LOL!

I'm sorry, but nurmi told her again she didn't have to say, "I'm sorry" to the prosecutor?
Really, I'm sorry...................... I MISSED THAT OBJECTION!!!!!!

I'm sorry - back to your regularly scheduled posts. :seeya:

BTW - I think her "I'M SORRY'S" are all part of the defeated, submissive abused women game. Urmmmmmm, I'm sorry, defense.

Bingo

Do is her "unwillingness" to talk bad about Travis! Eyeroll

Does anyone know if there is a typed transcript anywhere of the phone ? I cant bring myself to listen to her squeal! :eek:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Wondering if....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads