Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #36 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy is hot tonight. Byran Carr should never have locked horns with Nancy. She is putting him down or in his place, in a respectful way, not like she does with "unleash the lawyers." She does not coddle him like some talking heads have done. moo

Janine Driver, Body Language Expert, briefly got to say something, then to Jean, "jinxasaurus". I spent all day doing this kind of time and attention shifting. These shows are too much and manipulating me by playing with my attention span.

Maybe this is the evening to have a cocktail hour.

Pop rocks go great with cocktail hour. Lol, I actually do like pop rocks....now Jodi has ruined them for me.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: Oh god I am crazy. I thought you were talking about that Brian guy, lol sorry.

I think we have ALL lost a little sanity over the past 6 days....:banghead:

O/T: windows 8 blows Imo.....

I'm guessing he has his sights set on a book deal, just like everyone else feverishly taking notes from the gallery (like her mother). I think he sees dollar signs and I don't think his intentions are selfless.

I've seen Samantha taking notes I believe - she and anyone else in the family are the only ones who's book I would buy. It's also the only one I'd believe.

According to Bryan Carr, he never discusses the crime or the legal proceedings with Jodi. They just have a fun time in the jail talking about general things. Bryan isn't asking any good questions and can't answer NG. He better change his role as number one fool fan then, if he expects to write a book about the real Jodi. Just my opinion and advice to Bryan.

I'd buy a book from a Travis family member though.

I just missed all this testimony and am catching up

did you all catch these complete LIES about hair color and that she wouldn't be able to be blonde again!

(isn't there a juror with tri color hair per katie cool?.. mmmhhhhhmmmm.. she will set the rest of them straight!)

I am behind, but I did finally get to listen to the recording of the phone call...and all I have to say... if it were me in her shoes I would of rather be facing Old Sparky then having that played for the world to hear!! LMAO I can't WAIT for cross examination!!! this is gonna rock!

I like it, by far it is the best OS Window's has come out with yet!

I think I'm just against change lol....I miss my Mac *sad face*...I will give it more time to get used to it :)

Carr is saying Jodi's finger will be messed up for the rest of her life.

Yep, and hopefully she won't suffer her hurt finger for long.

I'm no DR. but Ive watched General Hospital and I think its from a severed tendon and the nerves in her finger were cut and didnt 'connect' properly. Those deep cuts to the hands need micro-surgery to fix and even then sometimes you never get the feeling back. :twocents:

Can we try this again

SLOWLY What's to hate about Window's?

I'll just have to get used to it. I don't like how the screen just disappears into the top left corner. It's better than Vista, I'll give it that.

did you all catch these complete LIES about hair color and that she wouldn't be able to be blonde again!

Well that could be true, depending on how many times and what processes were used, if she wanted to maintain keeping her hair, she may not be able to.

Seen more than a few lose their hair from trying to do too much!

(isn't there a juror with tri color hair per katie cool?.. mmmhhhhhmmmm.. she will set the rest of them straight!)

That was a straight up lie. My hair is brown and I have it colored blonde. Nurse you were right....we most likely will not be hearing the cross this week :banghead:

So Jodi considered telling the Bishop that she and Travis had been sexually sinning? ... Jodi is full of it!

Jodi didn't care about sinning all the times she was turning flips on Travis's ummm, you know! She only considered telling the Bishop because she wanted EVERYONE to know that she'd "had" him. She wanted to tell on him, get him in trouble, embarrass him.

(Note: Jodi is the BIGGEST tattle-tell I've ever seen. Have you noticed how smug and self-satisfied she becomes when selling someone down the river?)

This is also probably why she recorded that conversation. She had plans to share Travis's seedy side with the Bishop, Deanna, Lisa, and/or anyone else who gave a hoot. Heck, she might have planned to publish it on her MySpace, for all we know.

I previously thought Jodi recorded the phone sex to blackmail him. I still think that's possible, as she was hurting for money. But after reading her "Dear Travis" email, it's apparent that she had a HUGE problem with being his "dirty little secret."

She was a fool to have gone along with it for so long, but she allowed it. Why murder the man when you've played along -- and played YOURSELF? Just get a new guy and don't make the same mistake. Keep your legs closed for more than 5 minutes!

So Jodi ultimately got her wish. Now EVVVVERYBODY knows that she had LOTS of sex with Travis Alexander. She's still dirty, she says, but no longer a secret. Now everyone knows it from the halls of the LDS to the halls of Congress. Big whoop. Happy now?

NOT!

I'll just have to get used to it. I don't like how the screen just disappears into the top left corner. It's better than Vista, I'll give it that.

That small tile in the left hand corner is handy for flipping through apps/windows.

One of the biggest gripes I have seen is the no start button, I do not miss that at all. Learn keyboard short cuts and you will probably learn to love it.

Did she read it all? For the first day, I couldn't take it anymore and went to take a nap.

I read it in the last thread. It is so clear to me what the relationship was and she actually "got it" I am pretty sure.. She didn't want to get it, that's the problem. She persisted but in the wrong way, just using sex to prolong the inevitable.. "the end of the relationship"

All made so much worse by starting to work for PPL (a very, well, I don't mean to offend and I could say cult like, but what I mean is, you are in and you are in, your friends are in, their friends, family etc that's how it is) So its a very "all consuming" thing. You are in, or you are out.

Then she converts to Mormonism. I won't even go into someone converting to a Religion. These were things she did in this constant effort to please him, yes and get close and try to "get him" but when you try to make something happen so unnaturally then it does not work.

Sex for men might mean something a bit different at times than sex for women. And this pair had quite an elaborate repertoire which in this case was NOT GOOD. This drew her in more thinking she is pleasing him. But his heart is not in it, the emotional connection the part where he starts to feel closer to her and there is nobody else.

That was not happening for him. His kind of keeping many aspects of "them" secret was true, his friends have confirmed that. I think this would cause built up humiliation and anger in her.

It just exploded. I wish she could just tell the truth, I was ANGRY, upset, mad, humiliated (even if she went along 110%) and so I killed him.

I would believe that. (I don't believe this incredible tale of abuse and smacking her and dropped a camera he attacked me.. that is just not credible)

OT! Don't worry, Rosemary, you're not alone in hating Windows 8! My boyfriend is a computer tech (aka nerd) and does Windows 8 trainings so he had it on his computer before it was released to learn it and whatnot and as soon as he had all the experience he needed to train customers he switched back to Windows 7. Not just interface problems but the whole system went haywire and would lockup and do funky things he never saw before Windows 8. Also many customers aren't digging it he reports! I hope you learn to like it though, but in the mean time you aren't alone ;)

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Carr is saying Jodi's finger will be messed up for the rest of her life.

Yep, and hopefully she won't suffer her hurt finger for long.

Just like her head? sounds like a pair!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member