Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #36 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The song that was running through Jodi's mind and that she quoted in the sex call has been mentioned before by several posters. I cannot get it out of my head now. I see it being the theme song for the Lifetime movie. If you haven't listened to Alanis Morissette's "You Oughta Know" before, you should check it out. This is a link with the lyrics. Very creepy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UEWbTxmG9o

Another thing that others have posted about is how often incidents that Jodi has described seem taken straight from movies. I think that there is a dissertation in there.

Look, to each their own. I've done things kinky to some of you, haven't done stuff too kinky to me. So what? Who cares?
I don't have time to read all of the posts, sorry....
But bottom line.....overkill! At the very least 3 times overkill!!!

I have lived thru a situation where my own daughter was the intended target. I would hAve, given the opportunity, attacked him by any means necessary to protect my own.
This case does not qualify. Imo

----------------
Bryan Carr does not sound or Look right to me. Egads, something is amiss.:what::what: :seeya:
Here's what is missing! (mood stabilizers and counseling :crazy: )

I only got two comments about/for Bryan Carr; Sorry to hear about your sister, and be safe with your new friend JA

I'm sorry, but nurmi told her again she didn't have to say, "I'm sorry" to the prosecutor?
Really, I'm sorry...................... I MISSED THAT OBJECTION!!!!!!

I'm sorry - back to your regularly scheduled posts. :seeya:

BTW - I think her "I'M SORRY'S" are all part of the defeated, submissive abused women game. Urmmmmmm, I'm sorry, defense.

I tried to find it... I havent had any luck yet. I can barely stand her voice any more after today and yesterday. If I can find it I will post the link.

O/T I am reading the last statements from death row inmates an this one cracked me up, I'm not sure why....I think I am delirious from JA and Nurmi today:

I'm an innocent man. I did not kill anyone. Ya'll are killing an innocent man. My left arm is killing me. It hurts bad.

So, since we learned today about Travis friend Katie Barnes receiving an acknowledgement on Travis Being Better Blog for editing the introduction to his book (which Jodi wanted the same recognition- god forbid) I clicked on Travis link to her blog, scrolled down and looked on the right for 2008 and clicked on that, then scrolled down to June 10, 2008 and read what Katie wrote in honor to Travis. I'll tell you what, it brings back to perspective no matter how kinky Travis sex life was, what a great guy and friend he was. Jodi robbed the world of a truly kind and special person.

I really recommend reading what she wrote:

http://thekatiedid.blogspot.com/sea...-max=2009-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=50

Who was is that said JA crawled through the doggie door and slept on the couch. From what I have read TA's house was never locked. I would like to see Mr. Martinez put that witness on the stand. I would like to see evidence that it was JA who slashed tires X3 and have them explain why they did not follow through with a report. I would like to see more proof that she was a stalker other than the sex tape and silly texts/emails. Both of them sounded so immature in those.

If they had the evidence, they would have put it on. Mimi said TA said she came in the doggie door. No one else has said this. TA told people she stalked, slashed tires, but no one has testified to that and there is no proof. (IIRC, the jury hasn't heard about the tires.) TA said a lot of bad things about her. But then he also portrayed himself as virgin devout Mormon, so there is a credibility issue there. I realize 99% of posters here believe everything JA says is a lie (yes, I know she has lied a LOT and she absolutely has big time credibility issues), and TA is the greatest guy, but I don't think the jury will see it that way. He snuck around misrepresenting his relationship w/JA apparently due to his friends' disapproval. So what else did he say or allude to them about JA that wasn't true? I think the jury will generally think they're both screwed up and were in an extremely dysfunctional relationship.

At this point based on what i have heard, I can p see her pre-meditating and murdering TA by gunshot. That would be part of a calculated plan and would be physically easy to do. Aim the gun, pull the trigger. But IMO, it would take a huge amount of rage to do the knife violence. I can't imagine going from calm and composed (taking pix) to slashing someone's throat. It would take a rageful adrenaline rush to garner the physical strength to do that, I think. So I still feel something triggered the knife violence and it wasn't part of her plan.

I just wanna hear her (current) version of how she ended up at TAs house and how the killing happened. Maybe by March they'll get to that.

O/T I am reading the last statements from death row inmates an this one cracked me up, I'm not sure why....I think I am delirious from JA and Nurmi today:

I'm an innocent man. I did not kill anyone. Ya'll are killing an innocent man. My left arm is killing me. It hurts bad.

We share the same sense of humor!

Roflmao!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CONFESS, GUS! How much $$$ did YOU give to Jodi? Did Jodi also "clean" your home?

I bet all she would have to do for Gus... Give his ring a big ol mouth hug!

It's a face like the ....grinch on crack

--------------
I took a close look at him in the court room and I dont like what I saw..Weird!:eek:hwow::shocked2::Banane23:

I've been wanting to post this for days now but I know you all already talked about the duct tape and I don't want to bring up boring topics. However I just have to get this out there and put to rest for myself. :please:

Is it possible the duct tape on the floor in the laundry room was something Travis used on his arm because he had been working out pretty hard for his trip to Cancun? What I mean is it's evident he was wearing it on the bed, you see where it was on his arm in the shower, and on the laundry floor could mean that he took the tape off on his bed and it got transfered downstairs when the bedding was put into wash.

I've heard of some guy's using pressure bandages and things on muscles that have been injured or just over worked so if anyone is on the same track as me could you tell me? And I can move on from this? Or is there another reason? I just feel they are connected...

289zwhi.jpg

:seeya: Thanks

MandyLeigh . . . THIS IS BRILLIANT!!!!!

I just had to commend you personally for such incredible work! I have been haunted by the whole "duct tape" thing (ever since the CA case and we spent countless hours looking at the pieces and lining the ends up).

You saw what was right in front of our eyes - such excellent sleuthing! Thank you so much for putting the pictures up with the markings

You are truly appreciated!

And it makes football players look "hot" :)

After the past few days...hearing someone being referring to as 'hot' just makes me throw up a little. Maybe I listened too closely to that sex tape or something... lol :jail:

I dated a well-respected doctor with several offices for many years. During our relationship and after here are a FEW things he did:

Bugged my home. He would watch until I left and sneak in and grab his little voice activated buggy thing and leave. I never could figure out how he knew everywhere I was going to be! I went on a date one night and boom! there was my ex! My date got mad at me and said I must have told him we were going to be there! I finally caught him sneaking in.

Put some kind of spyware on my computer and could see every key stroke, emails etc., found this out after we split. He was very tech savy and I wasn't and he had plenty of money to blow on this kind of crap.

Steal my garbage from in front of my house! Ewwww!

Say he was going out of town, call me (Scott Peterson style) but really he was in town watching me to see what I did!

Call my friends and try to trick them into saying something incriminating like oh she told me about such and such.

I finally had to move to a different city.

Holy cow! But so typical of a sociopath/narcissist. It's weird how there are certain things that they ALL do. It becomes predictable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater