Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #39 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis had no remorse for how he treated Jodi. He knew she was in love with him but he continued for his own horny purposes. A good man would not string someone along and knowingly dangle himself in front of her . I think he got a kick out of watching Jodi come at his whim. He should not have been killed but he was a <modsnip>. Jodi deserved better. Mimi and Lisa had no depth, almost <modsnip>. no where near Jodi's intelligence.

Just think how far Jodi could have gone in life if she had used her intelligence wisely? Instead mainly people's lives have been destroyed.

I'll be at court all afternoon today.

If there's anything specific anyone wants me to check out, please post. I have about an hour before heading in to work.

:seeya:

- Please find out if the prosecutor is straight
- Please find out if the prosecutor is married

whatttt??? You said anything specific! I am being specific.

folks: all opinions are welcome. If you don't agree you can post respectfully or scroll past the post

If you have a concern with a post hit the alert button.

Lamps, burning materials, etc. Never use gas because of the fumes. They can cause an explosion. Kerosene is for burning. Wood piles, starting campfires, etc. Much safer than gas. jmo

Since JA spent some time living in a tent while waiting for a vacancy in staff housing at the Ventana Inn (Big Sur) I would imagine she was very familiar with kerosene.

:waitasec:
That is the link I'm talking about that isn't working for me.

Can someone else please try clicking on the link and let me know if it works for them.. TIA

the link to the thread worked, and the link to the report in the first post worked, for me..

Travis had no remorse for how he treated Jodi. He knew she was in love with him but he continued for his own horny purposes. A good man would not string someone along and knowingly dangle himself in front of her . I think he got a kick out of watching Jodi come at his whim. He should not have been killed but he was a <modsnip>. Jodi deserved better. Mimi and Lisa had no depth, almost <modsnip>. no where near Jodi's intelligence.

First, Welcome.
Second, She was a willing participant in whatever purpose their relationship served. She knew full well that they weren't headed in the marriage direction. She even states this in the call "I know we will both move on and marry someone else" and his explanation is that he is just enjoying the moment... Which is what normal people do. I do not think that TA strung her along, I think she knew exactly where she stood... and thought she could change his mind by doing whatever he wanted to do.

Jodi was just another girl trying to use her "sex" to reel a man in. Men are funny like that. They love but give it out too fast and they see you different. Using sex to keep a man rarely works. They get tired and bored fast and lose interest quick.

And wouldn't he have "spun her around" just before the "strangle-hold"? She's used that phrase quite a bit. I agree completely: she's gonna say she blacked out and can't recall a thing. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I am anxiously awaiting to see how her acting is, LOL

Will she start shaking like a chihuahua? Blubbering idiot? So upset she needs a break, what? Or calm and cool but can't remember a thing?

didn't someone post last week that during this on going tale of Jodi--that the courtroom is clearing out? I'm sure it will be packed when and if cross ever happens.... so you might get in today....:please:

Thanks! That's what I'm hoping for. :)

MC Superior Court &#8207;@courtpio
Trial in State v #JodiArias will begin at 10:30 am.

Thanks! That's what I'm hoping for. :)

come on---what you really really want is for seating and out of now where the defense gives it up to Juan....that would be a miracle---but....:please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88