jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #49 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question, may be a moot point but IIRC JA claimed a guard convinced her to do one of those interviews while testifying on direct. I thought she said "he" in regards to the guard during that testimony but yesterday on cross she definitely referred to the coaxing guard as a female.. Anyone catch that? Or is my brain "scrambled"?

One of the news shows...48 Hours maybe? ...gave her a camera to do a video diary while she was in trial . So every night she gave her little account of her day. Right up until the moment she was convicted.

Yes she was a fertility clinic nurse. Her boss, the Dr. was her lover for years. Their first sexual encounter involved her at 9 mths pregnant giving him oral sex under the desk at work. He had to testify to that.

She sure did do it. She forged prescriptions for drugs to sedate him before she shot him then dismembered him, the whole nine yards.

Thanks... It's all coming back to me now. One day we will be posting and ill need to be refreshed on that Jodi chick sitting on death row! Looking forward to forgetting about her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still watching the trial....

Jodi seems way too interested in Travis phone records. JMO

Since Jodi was defending herself from an abusing Travis..... And she likened Juan to Travis the abuser..... Does that mean Jodi was threatening to murder Juan?

i thought yesterday, i bet she wishes she had her trusty .25 and knife with her.

pssst...I posted a Bombshell Tonite on the court observer thread about Janine Driver responding to me on Facebook. :great: Another one I appreciate. And looks like she might try to get to the trial. I'd love to take her to dinner and pick her brain.

I hope so too, then I hope you share all the juicy details.

My DH was similar. He's worried about me—to him it looks like a done deal, no chance in heck she'll get anything less than the DP. He says, "Oh, no, are you on that site again?"

This morning DH asked me if I could look up the Oscar Pistorius case here to see if I could find some answers for a couple questions he has about that one. :D

I would be happy if my husband asked me to do that. At least for yours, maybe there's still hope for, lol.

She admitted to supposedly having blood on her hands and that she had lost her shoes but I did not hear her mention anything about her clothes which I thought was odd. I think she may have cleaned herself up before leaving Travis' place. Of course her clothes are probably long gone along with the rope, gun, knife and shoes.

She was clean before she left the master suite.

Thanks... It's all coming back to me now. One day we will be posting and ill need to be refreshed on that Jodi chick sitting on death row! Looking forward to forgetting about her

I'd also forgotten about her but now that I'm remembering too there are some distinct similarities. Petite women that present as these little innocent fawns who could never do something so heinous. But who sure did do it. For MM though it was more of a calculated way to get rid of him without divorce. It had nothing to do with passion. Sick.

I thought Matt is the one who reportedly said that he would lie for JA, which is the reason he was not called to testify.

Do we know for sure Matt is not testifying?
or what were the results in that hearing in 2011?

I will say about a week after sentencing she will be a distant memory.

Heres a better link where you can listen to it on youtube. This part of the song is a hidden track that only comes on the album..

You Oughta Know Hidden Track-
Alanis Morissette jagged little pill hidden track ~ with lyrics - YouTube

Jodi Travis Phone Call-
http://tindeck.com/listen/ujaw

When did this song publish? It is soooooooooooo eerie. JA can easily enter our imagination as the singer walks into his house, bed, shower, office...OMG!

As far as the tape, I can't take it..:blushing:

Sorry, but I'm not making this stuff up. I never even tried pop rocks! :giggle:

No time like the present, lol!

Here ya go, Curious Me! A 3-pack, even! (We have several from the kid's Valentine's Day parties!)

Enjoy! (Pace yourself-- you have 3 packs!) :floorlaugh:

poprocks_zps39665a75.jpg

She admitted to supposedly having blood on her hands and that she had lost her shoes but I did not hear her mention anything about her clothes which I thought was odd. I think she may have cleaned herself up before leaving Travis' place. Of course her clothes are probably long gone along with the rope, gun, knife and shoes.

I think that everything she put in the car from the crime scene that had blood on it left blood in the car. I think that she "rinsed" it with the water from her trunk and it looked like cool aid to the car rental guy.

Oh, and her losing her shoes was another lie since we saw the shoes on in the photo of her dragging him. Another lie from her.

I hope so too, then I hope you share all the juicy details.

You know I will. She's super chatty and now we "go way back"...to her reply to me on Facebook. :floorlaugh:

She actually reminds me so much of one of my good friends who looks a lot like her and is all Chicago like that.

I've been captivated by this body language stuff since I fell in love with that show "Lie to Me" that I stumbled across on Netflix one summer. Tim Roth...yummy. ;)

and that was the only blood she even mentioned---her own. she had to be covered with blood after she killed him, and not one word about it, not even from the gunshot which she claims to remember.

No time like the present, lol!

Here ya go, Curious Me! A 3-pack, even! (We have several from the kid's Valentine's Day parties!)

Enjoy! (Pace yourself-- you have 3 packs!) :floorlaugh:

poprocks_zps39665a75.jpg

OMG...with the WS background. Nice nails too! Did you get them done in Salinas? :rocker:

Rut Roh..

I hope Marinez heeds the warning from JA yesterday. I think this may be a first. The defendent, who is accused of murder, mentions her displeasure with the tone and grilling of the prosecutor and relates that she didn't like it when her victim did it either....hmmm

...not good...

good evening all,

she was so smug and a outright smart a--. the truth of the matter at the end of yesterdays testimony every one in the courtroom went home to family, friends or spouses. she went back to a cold nasty cell.

when ja said that gun was ta's. moo the wheels really fell off of her defense. of all the lies she told that was the most ridiculous one. her experts testimony will be useless if it's based on what she told them. :moo:

pssst...I posted a Bombshell Tonite on the court observer thread about Janine Driver responding to me on Facebook. :great: Another one I appreciate. And looks like she might try to get to the trial. I'd love to take her to dinner and pick her brain.

PLEASE tell me where I can find the court observer thread? I searched last night and could not locate it! Gratitude!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member