jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #50 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy!!! And have a safe trip!

:)

Thank you Panthera! I will drive safe and be thinking of Jodi's many drives out to see Travis during my trip.

I swear if I had more time I would go looking for the evidence I think she buried somewhere nearby. I have my suspicions!

Will you all say a little prayer or message to the universe that we ALL somehow get in!

You guys are the best- I love it here!

I think this woman is so evil, I can't believe some people thiink she was abused, she kept running back for more, Travis never followed her, she is disgusting, I have followed the story since it became public, I think it is horrible what Travis's family has had to listen to. I just love all the hard work that is put into this site, my final thought, Arias seems to complain lots about not getting vaginal sex, my thought's on that, probably Travis was terrified she would get pregnant, what a thought. I also think her mother's behaviour in court is so rude.

Don't believe a word of it, she loved the anal sex, she was in heaven with a Mormon boyfriend.

Well, I'm off to play in my real life for the day. Everyone have fun and if I don't see you back here tonight, will see you bright eyed and bushy tailed (my dad used to say that) tomorrow morning! SO excited for tomorrow to get here!!! :D

I can't remember exactly, but I think she's the one who first mentioned hair. He did word it cosmetic treatment or something similar. I think she responded by saying she got her nails done and when asked about the place she said they might have done hair. I need to rewatch that part, but I'm pretty sure he left it open and she's the one who mentioned hair first.

I've never had waxing done, but wouldn't she have been red in those pics if she had just gotten a Brazilian done?! That's not the only way to be hairless. I think she got hair and nails done, but no Brazilian.

My hair is about the same length as hers was in the pics with the dogs and my hair takes about 2 to 2 1/2 hours to get color treatments done. I can't wait to find out what else JM has on this! He was definitely hinting that he has more! It was obvious she was struggling with how to answer because she doesn't know what he has!
The way he just said "hair" makes me think he KNOWS she had a wax job done.
Jodi thinks she is so smart because she thinks he meant she had her hair DYED
Imo he was inferring REMOVED.

Regarding her desire to go to Cancun with TA on 6/10. What would she have done with the rental car? It would be interesting if there was any documentation on JA asking if the car could be returned in Phoenix vs. Redding. Maybe that's why she drove to Redding - because that agency would allow a 1 way rental at a lower price.. I don't know. Just thinking out loud.
I sleuthed this last night.
If it was the Budget Rent a Car where she went, YES. She could return it in Mesa.

She claims she did, they made. *advertiser censored* video with it.
Later she says it remained packed because it wasn't needed on this part if her trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RIGHT! I thought I remembered in her direct mentioning using her camera for a video, but then she later said her camera never came out.

If I only knew what evidence (or aha!) Juan has it would make it so much easier to follow. But he likes to back into the evidence by introducing things and then because he has to argue with her over every other word due to her passive/aggressive shifting of meanings, I find I have no clue where he's headed until he finally gets there. And the journey to get there is arduous since she and her team drag their feet at every possible place. Perhaps it's an effective strategy for the jury, but I find myself not following and it's frustrating for me.

And I think we need to keep in mind that we sleuthers may know what to look for since we have a LOT more information than the jurors.
I hope he clears things up for the jurors. I don't want them to have any confusion or even a glimpse of doubt of any kind.
I'm sure they're taking notes, but they may not note what they don't perceive to be important, and in Juan's case EVERYTHING is important - he's leading them there - I just hope they don't forget the details once he gets there.
GO JUAN!!

If I make it for the afternoon session, will there be a secret handshake or something? Or how will I know the WS people? :)

They'll be the ones with braids and wooden spoons.

I am new to site, this being my first post. I have watched every day of the trial, if not live streaming, I will watch it on you-tube when I get home from work.
So getting to my point, yesterday I was watching JM's creation of the decoded message, and at one point, I went directly to JM's final creation (the complete message in correct order). I stopped the recording so I could read the message, and as I was reading, I realized that unless you knew what the message said, you would have stumbled as you were reading it because the message is broken up. I then turned on voice and heard JA read the message and she seemed to breeze through it.

So why don't all of you WSs try it. Turn off the sound and read it and if it was your first time. And then listen to Jodi read it. She was in her confident mode, but she well knew what that message said. I wonder if JM will be able to bring on a handwriting analysis on rebuttal.

:welcome5: :goodpost:

The NEUUS85BNS purchases are Neutrogena Ultra Sheer 85 SPF sunscreen.

There are 2 facial cleaners, not 3; the picture you posted has a little bit of the receipt copied twice.

Correct, because the receipt said 5 items sold.

2 facial cleansers, 2 sunscreens, and 1 gas can! :what:

That's what I see anyway.

Mel

I think the reason Juan opened his cross with the "dumb sister" reference was psychological strategy. Remember how JA was a mess the day of the sex tape playing? I believe it had to do with the whole tape playing including her speaking disparaging of her sister. I think she's proud of the other stuff on the tape but she doesn't want to give her sister any reason to abandon her.

I think Juan was trying to throw Jodi off her game, get her pissed or flustered.

I like what he's doing with the cross, he will not let Jodi control things and I think we and the jury will continue to see glimpses of the real Jodi as she responds to him.

He did it to keep her from getting into her "poor Jodi" mode, IMI. I have no doubt she prepared herself to portray herself as the victim of his cross. JM pushed her buttons and she responded in kind. jmo

Maybe it's just me, but I can't even begin to compare a mother who personally drowned several of her own children to an adult killing a relationship (of whatever nature) partner -- especially based on how they "look"! Those two crimes aren't even in the same chapter of the book, imo.

I agree, Jodi is MUCh worse imo!

If I make it for the afternoon session, will there be a secret handshake or something? Or how will I know the WS people? :)

Oh my gosh AZ, great news... this will be one heck of a pow-wow I think!

I will be wearing a black fabric rose on my coat.

That sounds so macabre or Sherlock Holmes-ish... it just happens to be an accessory on my favorite jacket!

I am new to site, this being my first post. I have watched every day of the trial, if not live streaming, I will watch it on you-tube when I get home from work.
So getting to my point, yesterday I was watching JM's creation of the decoded message, and at one point, I went directly to JM's final creation (the complete message in correct order). I stopped the recording so I could read the message, and as I was reading, I realized that unless you knew what the message said, you would have stumbled as you were reading it because the message is broken up. I then turned on voice and heard JA read the message and she seemed to breeze through it.

So why don't all of you WSs try it. Turn off the sound and read it and if it was your first time. And then listen to Jodi read it. She was in her confident mode, but she well knew what that message said. I wonder if JM will be able to bring on a handwriting analysis on rebuttal.

:welcome5:

and a good observation!

KBisME! Yeah, I am so thrilled to get this opportunity. I actually considered coming next week since so many of us will be there, but then thought better- what would be the fun of that- I'd miss meeting a whole bunch of my WS friends!

I am so excited for you to go!!! The more eyes/ears we have in there, the better! I'm so bummed I won't be there to meet you all!! However, I'll be with you in spirit. Xo

I've heard the talking heads complain about JM's line of questioning, but I absolutely love it. He jumps from topic to topic, and it's clearly rattling JA. She does quite well (if you can call it that) with Nurmi's methodical line of questioning from point A to Z. Juan doesn't operate that way and she's slipping up and can't seem to remember a darn thing anymore.

Like me, I hope the jury is taking notice of her amazing frappie memories to not knowing the name of the salon, or even how long she was there (besides hours and hours).

Brilliant I tell ya, just brilliant.

JMHO of course.

Mel

I saw a post somewhere that described exactly how I think Juan is working with this. Like a spider going to each corner to make the web and then moving towards the centre to tie it all together.

Very very clever.

Ya might if murder was plan B

Plan A was Cancun

100% agree. Plan A was Cancun. If he said no, Plan B was murder!

That's why she needed to get all purdy on her way to see Travis. And on that note, I'd sure like to hear about what was in her suitcase. Bikini's, beach clothes. And I believe she bought 2 sunscreens because she thought she'd be relaxing on the beach in Cancun and not merely travelling through the desert.

:seeya:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I just had a visual of a crowded foyer, with a whole bunch of women asking everyone in sight the 'secret question'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288