jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #65 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think she said she disposed of it before the checkpoint - if she is "telling the truth" now, why doesn't she lead them to the weapon that wasn't stolen from her grandparent's home?

This is such an EXCELLENT point - Only JA herself can prove the gun was Travis'!!! All she has to do is tell LE where it is. If nothing else, she could prove it wasn't her grandfather's gun.

Oh, MAN I hope this gets brought up somehow. Having Grandpa say it isn't his gun (he could lie, I suppose) would blow a HUGE hole in the premeditation argument, no? Hopefully the serial numbers weren't sanded off or something. Grandpa owned his .25 in CA, where I think the regs are a little more strict than in AZ. Maybe he has registration paperwork.

That JA is NOT interested in finding the gun and proving it was not stolen from her gparents home says a lot.

Great catch - wow.

I don't think so. For one thing, I think this is the first time she has told anyone, other than her lawyers, that she disposed of the gun in the desert (although one might have logically assumed that without her saying it). Also, the amount of desert between Mesa and Utah would be impossible to search without more specific, and reliable, information.

Wouldn't that be something if Juan came out with the actual gun during his rebuttal case?!

Plus, we have to remember this is Jodi Arias we are talking about. If she says she threw it in the desert, then you can bet it went over the Hoover Dam into Lake Mead.

I love new threads, but hate when it happens when I posting...so

I'm the same..I play things out in my head with room sizes and things. I saw the measurements of the shower and tub and I think the potty room is about the same as the shower..so twelve feet in length there.

Does anyone know the width of the bathroom between the tub and sink? at the most six feet? So twelve feet in the bathroom proper, and twelve feet in the hall (width is at least three feet) to the carpet.

So you have Travis body slamming Jodi near the shower and her able to roll to her right...get up and run..with Travis that close all he had to do is grab her and drag her down again after that one foot in and one foot out dance. She said he was out running behind her....she in socks which would give her more traction (thinking of Sheldon and his rubber ducks in his tub) and Travis wet feet running behind her.

At the 50:27 mark, there is Juan's schematic - his word of the bath, but it's pretty small. If you can somehow blow it up, it may answer your question??

[video=youtube;HAv2uaJvY7Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAv2uaJvY7Y[/video]

Because she's not telling the truth? And because she was in a fog and doesn't remember the exact location?

I noticed Nurmi said taken instead stolen when talking about the gun . So is going to be a word game?

Because she's not telling the truth? And because she was in a fog and doesn't remember the exact location?

OK, but I'm just wondering why there wasn't an effort to work with her on this one - the gun is out there somewhere, thrown, right?... ("Right..." in Juan's tone)

I did answer one of your questions here:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #64 *may contain graphic and adult content*

That may not be the question you're talking about though :(

Sorry, Hopeful One. I answered on the other thread right before they closed it.

Thank you both, you did answer my questions.

I say I'm leaving for the night but then I can't stop reading. I'm too addicted.

Is this the prosecution's theory?

So she asked him to pose, maneuvering him into a vulnerable position (sitting in the tub), stabbed him (why not shoot him, angle is right ... he could still get out of the shower and be choking blood in the sink from the neck/cheek wound), he stumbled out of the shower to stand in front of the mirror (perhaps in disbelief that she shot him with what looked like a toy gun), coughed blood, asked her to get the neighbors, she stabbed him some more - this time in the back and on the back of the head, so he tried to go down the hallway to get away from her (no doubt heading for the front door), eventually on his hands and knees, until he got to the bedroom door at the opposite end of the hallway, where she slit his throat (nearly cutting off his head), and then she dragged him back into the shower and shot him in the face ... or maybe she just ran the showwer until she felt better ... maybe she ran the shower until the floor was soaked and cardboard boxes had 4" blood stains.

She then attempted to cover up the murder with hair dye, gas cans, upside down license plates,rental car, road trips, tampering with a murder scene, new and old boyfriend visits, optimistic text messages and happy emails? And at the same time she, his supposed irresistible girlfriend, did not have daily contact with him? Shouldn't she, the not yet official sex partner, have been the first person to report that he was out of contact, possibly missing ... welfare check?

Everything seems out of order with her story, and the robbery at her grandparents house, where the same type of gun was stolen on May 25 ... the coincidence defies common sense.
How can there be any question about her guilt in pre-meditated murder?

They did some sexual role playing. Did she tell him that she was going to play the role of the insane woman attacking the man in the shower ... Hitchcock shower scene re-enactment with a gun that looked like a toy gun.

From what I can tell, that is pretty much the State's theory, except that I don't know that they have a specific theory about how or when she shot him in the head other than it being after he was stabbed and maybe after he was dead.

Also, the license plates, gas cans, hair dye, rental car, alibi date, stolen gun, credit card receipts, cell phone off for 20 hours -- those are evidence of pre-meditation because they happened before the murder and in an effort to get away with the crime. The other items - fake voicemail, fake email, lying to police, etc are attempts to misdirect investigators to avoid arrest and responsiblity.

Plus, we have to remember this is Jodi Arias we are talking about. If she says she threw it in the desert, then you can bet it went over the Hoover Dam into Lake Mead.

Exactly.

Do we know if Arias carried the vacation CD's with her all the time, or did she pack them specifically to take to Travis?

As opposed to just emailing him the photos like any reasonable photographer might do? Who knows. :floorlaugh:

I had downloaded some pictures from this board. It was a group of pictures of travis in the shower, more than I had ever seen--maybe 12 or more? It had a title of something like '11 minutes.' Does anyone have that link? Because I lost the page.

My other question is--how many people here take an 11 minute shower? Isn't water a premium in Arizona?

Plus, we have to remember this is Jodi Arias we are talking about. I she says she threw it in the desert, the. You can bet it went over the Hoover Dam into Lake Mead.

Yeah, you and minor4th basically brought me back down to earth (and reality) after my 'Eureka!' (not to be confused with Yreka) moment.
(sigh) :floorlaugh:

Cooler heads do prevail...

After reviewing a lot of the testimony, it continues to amaze me how much her demeanor and personality change at random. Simply cray.

My other question is--how many people here take an 11 minute shower? Isn't water a premium in Arizona?

Yeah, my 14-yo son. They last about half an hour. But I don't think we want to speculate on that...

As opposed to just emailing him the photos like any reasonable photographer might do? Who knows. :floorlaugh:

I was considering the premeditation angle.
If she packed them because she knew she was going to see Travis - there is premeditation.

Among many others I've posed today. As I said before, maybe people just hate me. :)

When the threads get long I think people scroll past questions assuming somebody already answered when in fact nobody did. Stay hopeful!!!!!! Nobody hates you!!!!! :seeya:

I had downloaded some pictures from this board. It was a group of pictures of travis in the shower, more than I had ever seen--maybe 12 or more? It had a title of something like '11 minutes.' Does anyone have that link? Because I lost the page.

*shrug* I take 15 and 20 min showers.....especially if I have had a lousy day at work

Yeah, my 14-yo son. They last about half an hour. But I don't think we want to speculate on that...

I was just going to say...my daughter is in the shower now...23 mins and counting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23