jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #66 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband has been urging me to carry out that experiment ....since he let me drag him all around on the tile floor...naked. His birthday is coming up...

I've kept very quiet about the toblerone et. al. Unfortunately, I think I've finally gotten DH interested in this, so the day of reckoning is coming!!

p.s. they have spidey senses and just demanded I read this out loud..... better head out !!

Oops, did you see that? Sorry, fella ;)

Thats fine cause I have my own opinions about gold diggers and women who use pregnancy and ultimatly children as a financial leverage...

But back on subject!

Thats fine cause I have my own opinions about gold diggers and women who use pregnancy and ultimatly children as a financial leverage...

But back on subject!

Sorry, didn't mean to be OT. And I probably agree with you on that stuff.

Mine is 15, I haven't watered it down. He's watching much of the trial. He's taking a CSI class and he has a great interest in a career somewhere in the justice system. He's a very justice orientated person. He sees things usually very much black and white ...not so much grey areas. Anyway...I feel watching this trial along with our on going dialog....the life lessons learned are invaluable. I don't think he's too young.

You must be like me. I don't filter much. I'm all about honesty. They see me watching this stuff so what am I going to do? Lie? They know about this stuff.

Ill never forget when my son was about eight. He came out of his bedroom and I was watching Dateline or something similar. He said, "All you do is watch shows about murder!" (I think I've told this story before, sorry for the repeat).

And that's not all I do, for the record. I'm an involved mom. :)

He did offer a roof, and at the time that's what she wanted.....and we only have her word

Definitely the first time - as an escape from her "mean, abusive" parents. Where was she living when she got together the second time? I don't recall.

Oh, she is definitely a new level of crazy.

Again, not to throw all us ladies under the bus...but I think THIS is where men just don't understand the mind of a woman.

I've tried explaining it to my husband (since he has quite a few ex's as "friends" - like on FB...not the hanging out kind)... NO EXGF you broke up with wants to be your friend. Trust me. IF they do, the reasoning is they know...they can't be in the game if they take themselves out of it. The secret hope is always that "he'll come around" and b/c you were still in the game, you'll have shown that you're some kind of superwoman who handled it so well...and so cool. **BS**

Guys...if you break up w/a girl and she say she wants to stay your friend...believe me when I say, don't count on it.

:) MOO
See I don't think that is true. I think you can remain friends with an ex-love if you are truly over each other romantically, but still share similar interests. I'm in my 40's now and am still friends with my high school boyfriend and a one other boyfriend after him. We stay connected probably because of music (most of my boyfriends were musicians and I am a guitar player). Music kept us connected I guess. That's not to say that there was an easy transition from friendship to lover, then back to friendship. I mean, there was a cooling down period after break ups that came after the "I hate you and never want to see you again" period, but because our interest in music connected us in the first place, it was easy to reconnect on a friendship level after some time had past. I've been married now for 22 years and my husband, who is NOT a musician, is totally cool with this. Never gets jealous - thank goodness. There aren't a lot of other women who get the guitar thing (how I WISH there were!) so I have a lot of guy friends. My husband has a lot of women friends through work and his community service volunteer work. It's all about trusting and respecting each other.

I think she has some "manly" features as well... and have to admit that the thought did cross my mind while I was watching her wiping her fake tears away...but then I am a very suspicious person lol

I honestly don't know enough to have an educated opinion. It didn't look right to me, but its not like i have a lot to compare it to...so what do I know?

Good point! I'm no gynecologist.

I asked this on the previous thread, does anyone know??

I think I read on here that he had snot flowing out of his nose in the shower pic of his face. IS this true? I Don't see it. If it is true, why?

Because the steam from the shower was helping to clear his sinuses and IMO he wasn't posing for the pictures, he was staring at a woman with a camera in one hand and a knife or gun in the other.

To be serious, the thing is, they tried to,present some things as deviant and aberrant behaviors that I find quite tame. The pop rocks really? That's just kind of innocent fun IMO. Ejaculating on her back? I was single all through the 80s. For a man who doesn't want to get you pregnant and if you don't want to either and if you don't have precautions, "pulling out" and, well, having a washcloth nearby was not unusual at all. The nice guys would even go wet it with warm water.

I know I'm not alone in this....ladies? This was one of our rooftop happy hour topics of conversation. See what you guys are missing? Lol

Seriously, I've wanted to say "that the best you got?" When JA acts so mortified. GMAB

Katy,
Those must be from movies she's watched, or books she's read. Between her recitation of dates (which seem to be accurate) and remembering scripts from movies, and possibly from her attorneys, I have to admit she had an extraordinary memory.

Run on sentence - sorry.

One that caught me was when she was talking to Flores and was using language like: "But if I take the rap for this," who did she think she was, Bugsy Siegel?

It sounded so out of place, mixed in with normal word use.

She used one or two other gangster-ish type words when talking to Flores (plus telling him the ninjas definitely weren't Mafia ???) but I forget what they are. Comical (if she hadn't killed a man).

She really does seem to be playing verbal roles, doesn't she? She's certainly not acting - she can't act. Her attempts at displaying emotion never fit or feel authentic.

You must be like me. I don't filter much. I'm all about honesty. They see me watching this stuff so what am I going to do? Lie? They know about this stuff.

Ill never forget when my son was about eight. He came out of his bedroom and I was watching Dateline or something similar. He said, "All you do is watch shows about murder!" (I think I've told this story before, sorry for the repeat).

And that's not all I do, for the record. I'm an involved mom. :)

I can honestly say, mine is comfortable enough to talk to me about anything. I'm not just saying that. Sometimes the things he asks me or tells me makes me wish I didn't know.....but I rather he gets truthful information than the word on the street.

To be serious, the thing is, they tried to,present some things as deviant and aberrant behaviors that I find quite tame. The pop rocks really? That's just kind of innocent fun IMO. Ejaculating on her back? I was single all through the 80s. For a man who doesn't want to get you pregnant and if you don't want to either and if you don't have precautions, "pulling out" and, well, having a washcloth nearby was not unusual at all. The nice guys would even go wet it with warm water.

I know I'm not alone in this....ladies? This was one of our rooftop happy hour topics of conversation. See what you guys are missing? Lol

Seriously, I've wanted to say "that the best you got?" When JA acts so mortified. GMAB

I agree with you. I think everything they've mentioned is fairly tame. I don't get the whole hullabaloo about it. When people are 'excited' they tend to get freaky. Big deal. What did they do that is so abhorrent? I mean honestly?

I don't see it but I guess that doesn't mean it wasn't there. I recall that bodily fluids were 'bubbling' out of him (for lack of a better term, I don't remember how it was phrased by LE).

It's like a white drop of water hanging from the inner aspect of IIRC his left (right side of picture) nostril near the tip of his nose. You see it in the last picture we know he's alive where he's facing the camera.

Mine is 15, I haven't watered it down. He's watching much of the trial. He's taking a CSI class and he has a great interest in a career somewhere in the justice system. He's a very justice orientated person. He sees things usually very much black and white ...not so much grey areas. Anyway...I feel watching this trial along with our on going dialog....the life lessons learned are invaluable. I don't think he's too young.

I agree with you. I never hid the facts from mine. The more informed they are the better decision they will make in the long run.
No one wants the gift that keeps on giving... ya know ?

My motto has always been sex has the power to create life but it also has the power to take it away....
Be it AIDS or a love triangle etc...

My son is 20 and very choosy about who he dates.
He has no interest in one nighters.

His friends also come to me for advice- like should they dates girl who is pregnant by another guy!!!
These men / boys need someone to talk to that they can trust or they could very well get in above their head just like Travis did...
God bless him.
And his poor family too!!!!

I still can't get over how proud she was talking about jazz on her face....and liking it....

I can't believe she said...the word :what: I don't care what you/people do...but you can't talk about it out loud like that. Not in my family :floorlaugh:

Because the steam from the shower was helping to clear his sinuses and IMO he wasn't posing for the pictures, he was staring at a woman with a camera in one hand and a knife or gun in the other.

Then wouldn't the shower door be steamed up?

I can honestly say, mine is comfortable enough to talk to me about anything. I'm not just saying that. Sometimes the things he asks me or tells me makes me wish I didn't know.....but I rather he gets truthful information than the word on the street.

Same here! I feel so blessed to have a son who wants to talk to his mama. And I'm not naive about it either. I can only pray that it lasts. For you too!

Didn't seem horrid to me. I'm not into facials or anal...but the rest seemed regular to me. Not judging, it's just not my thing.

It's like a white drop of water hanging from the inner aspect of IIRC his left (right side of picture) nostril near the tip of his nose. You see it in the last picture we know he's alive where he's facing the camera.

Thank you! I will look tomorrow. I've had too much of pictures from this case today. It's making me physically ill. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer