jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #55 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What she is saying is that as a wife, Jodi would never accept him having a conversation with another woman. In his line of business that would be financial disaster. She just does not get it. She was smothering him right from the start. Can you imagine what the male jurors are thinking.? jmo

that is why she had MANY relationships and they all ended and they all had the same problems in them. She was smothering, not trusting stalker like and she practically forced relationships. Introduced herself and they are going steady 5 min. later.

Perhaps the judge knows what JM is doing - showing JA's true nature as a liar and manipulator and a vengeful woman, and is letting him carry on.
JM has objected to her non- answers a couple of times and could do that more often, I assume.
JMO

IMO it's old, monotonous and he really isn't getting anywhere. Juan's getting stuck in the trees... He needs to ficus on the forest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

before she stood, it appears that she nodded to someone.

I left the live stream just before the jurors left for lunch break, but it's funny you say that, because I'm sure she did it right after they were seated this morning. I believe she was still standing at the time.

Unless the point of this cross is to make the jury so sick of seeing and hearing JA that they convict her just to make sure she's never seen or heard of again, I'm not getting it. Listened all morning and the only thing sticking out in my mind, is how bored I am. She's a loose woman morally (and physically), I get it. She lies and I get that too. She obsesses and stalks, yada, yada, yada.
JA was in control all morning as far as I'm concerned. I hope this is a strategy and I'm just not sophisticated enough legally to see it.

Yeah the big picture is she is in control! She is a controlling, assertive, aggressive and jealous woman.. She is not some feeble weakling; she wasn't under the spell of TA or too scared to leave him or whatever. She loves confrontation.
Jmo

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Maybe Juan can turn around and ask Momma if she can borrow the spoons from her handbag. That poor woman! Just inagine what a defiant little snot she was as an early teen!

(No, I'm not letting mom of the hook for some of her actions over the past few years... but I still feel sorry for her)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie