jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #55 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She doesn't know her place. Oh give her the needle .. I hope the guards treat her like scum in jail.

As someone who has suffered in the past (mental abuse) and situations beyond my control I have turned into someone who suffers from extreme anxiety, hates social situations and would rather stay at home with my family and I get more and more frustrated with JA daily.

If I were up on that stand I would most likely by sobbing and thinking to myself "please be nice to me". I am not sure if that is how others who are like me would be or not. I hate confrontations and to me this would be the ultimate confrontation.

I can't believe she told Juan he was off track! The brass neck of her!

Why is he so soft today? Why is the Judge allowing her to behave this way????

Bloody hell for the love of all that is good and holy just answer the damn questions. And someone give me a wooden spoon STAT!! I want to smack the grin right off her face!

ARGGGGHHHH She is MADDENING! No wonder Travis was beating his head against a wall!!!

I seriously don't think I could watch this fiasco if it wasn't for feedback like this here on WS.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

He's got her so far off from her rehearsed answers she doesn't know how to respond now! LOL!

I LOVE how the court report read the question to her and looked at her LMAO

OMG!!! She is trying to control the direction of the conversation!!!

I cannot believe she said that!

"I understand we got off track about my relationship with Travis Alexander."

Fellow WebSleuthers…Look what she's doing to US! We have members wanting to destroy new flat screens and computers, shopping for alcohol before the morning cheerios have digested, tossing family members out of the house, wanting to commit acts of violence to Jodi, ignoring our pets, and wanting to have the love child of a stranger in Arizona.

I have NO PROBLEM with her mother hitting her with a wooden spoon. I just wish she'd done it harder and more often, then maybe Travis would be alive and we wouldn't be here.

I don't agree with the posters who seemed to feel the need to school the posters the feel JM should do things differently.

I do think that if JM wanted yes or no answers he would phrase yes or no questions. <More 'did you or didn't you' verses 'what or why did you' type of questions> I think letting her provide the excess comments is a part of his strategy.

" I will always tell the truth."

I'm surprised lightning didnt strike her crazy arse right then and there.

It's the way sociopaths work, they slide through the loopholes of the complexities of the English language and the multiple inferences of words.

In her mind very likely she is trying to hide behind the alternate meaning of the word "will" which can also mean "from this point forward"

It is how she has handles ALL her answers- her context versus Juan's

dear baby cheesus I can't wait to read the gallery attendees observations tonight
:great::great::great:

It is up to the judge to make her answer her questions with a yes or no. I would ordinarily blame the judge, but this really is great for pizzing off the jury. Her absolute inner nature is being brought to focus and this is wonderful for showing what a cold-blooded murderer she truly is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23