jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care what any th's say tonight...Juan is on FIRE today!!

Look, I love Juan, but sometimes he needs to back out of that rabbit hole....... It just doesn’t matter if he proves whether she was parked AGAINST the curb or NOT.

what he's proving is that she is always thinking and never gives a straight answer because she's a LIAR of the highest order. she lies about EVERYTHING. you could ask her what day this is and she'd say 'ummmmm......you mean now? yesterday was tuesday.'

She says she couldn't SEE it was a license plate because she's near sighted and didn't have on glasses?????

Did she just say that????

What The Hellio was she doing DRIVING then??? She couldn't see 5 ft in front of her???

Juan missed a golden opp with that flub. He didn't pounce on that.

I was screaming at my screen

If she's nearsighted, how did she know what type of photos Travis was looking at??? etc, etc, etc, I hope the prosecution throws this fact back at her.

If someone were to tie her to a tree in some jungle invested with wild animals I wouldn't cry.

Sorry that's really mean.

goodnight all I have a headache lol I will catch up in the morning x (just need to remember what page I left this at )

Well...this has been an entertaining afternoon. I have enjoyed Jodi being stuck to the wall like a fly on flypaper.

I don't get the license plate thing...if she thought a red car would catch a cop's (or CHP (see below) eye, how about an upside down license plate? DUH

nurmi just threw up his hands when she kept talking before he objected..... lmao

-----------------
I truly believe nurmi doesnt care anymore. I'm not knocking him. The man can only do so much and has to do what he was hired to do. I'm sure he doesnt like her. He has to act according to his profession. I think I honestly feel sorry for him. This wouldn't be easy. :what:

I just don't get the big whoopla about the license plate. Even if it was turned over. IF her headlights hit the metal part, it could have still been "shiny" like she says.

Not that I believe her, but I think the jury "gets" it by now.

Look, I love Juan, but sometimes he needs to back out of that rabbit hole....... It just doesn’t matter if he proves whether she was parked AGAINST the curb or NOT.

It does matter because its not possible the way she is trying to explain it.
He has to make a point to the jury that a plate would not be taken off then leaned up the opposite way its normally on the car.

Oh it's getting GOOD!

I'm on a lap top with head phones on, and I had to go to the potty! I took everything with me and sat on the hopper with it! I'm not missing this testimony!

I'm on my p.c. and forgot I had the headphones on and those aren't wireless so, when I went to go wee wee I almost ripped my ears off. Put on the wireless ones from my t.v. and heard nothing but commercials almost the entire time on HLN.

Whenever the Judge sustains an objection and goes to break she ALWAYS stares at Juan with cockiest sociopathic smile I have ever seen!

It's sooooo creepy.

Yes. It's like the DEVIL herself is in JA or is JA.

as a side note.....on more than one occasion when I log into ustream for the azfamily feed....there have been 666 viewers. creeeeeeepy

These lies are so ridiculous, no one could believe them, and IMO Jodi knows this -- nevertheless, she will never give the family or Juan the satisfaction of telling the truth about anything.

She is not legitimately trying to defend herself on the murder charges. She knows she's at least going to spend her life in prison, and she has come to terms with that IMO. The only reason she is putting on a defense at all, and self defense in particular, is to allow her to hold forth about her relationship with Travis and to tarnish his legacy because she is still pissed at him.

Bringing in that she's near-sighted...getting a second wind, & charging in w/ chin tilted up.

A near-sighted wedding photographer who doesn't wear corrective lenses. Well, it explains the out of focus pictures!

I noticed that. I heard that not one juror looks her way as they are heading out. She probably expects them to all wave good bye and for the men to blow her a kiss. She is the definition of ARROGANCE

You can see it on her face. "Look at me. Please, look at me".

Opsie! Near-sighted people have to put glasses ON to read. Far-sighted take them OFF to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam