jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate this on HLN also. Still constant commercials and commenting while testimony is going on. Glad for live streaming. It is a shame whathashappened to Court TV since the Scott Peterson trial. Even had to watch live stream for the CA trial. And I just hate the bs reality shows. MO.

I hate it too in the afternoon when driving home I listen on satelite. It drives me crazy when they go to commercial rseems like right during a "good" part.

It scambles my brain!

Lol I Had an ex cheat on me ONCE...
HE said it was an accident..

I asked him if he tripped..
And just happened to fall dickie-do 1st into her hoo-ha!

That was the end of that conversation :floorlaugh:

Mine said it was MY fault! :banghead:

Well I'm gonna do something every juror on this case would hate me for. I'm going to take a nap. :eek:fftobed:

I hate taking naps during this trial because you never know if she'll do something really nutso, but I just can't hold out much longer with Nurmi questioning her. The cocoapuffs bird would be drowsy watching this.

I really think Nurmi is blowing it here. Tweets coming out of the courtroom saying jury appears impatient, looking around room, some bending over.

Doesn't a GOOD attorney pay attention to the jury reactions and try to tailor the case so they don't lose them? He just seems determined to let Jodi ramble on even tho the jury appears so done with her.

A GOOD attorney does.

Nurmi...not so much.

Nurmi is so inept he would have a hard time figuring out how to drive a stick shift car. One thing Nurmi has indeed mastered is how to open a refrigerator door and how to ingest the content therein.

Based on my information at hand, NOBODY knows where Nurmi went to law school??????
I do know that an off shore law school in Haiti teaches students how to count out loud and how to stick your left hand in a pocket and rotate your right hand around and around and around and around when and if you can speak (English).

Somebody suggested a while ago that that they had discovered a male graduate named Nurmi who had completed the Law curricululm at Snowflake Community Law School for Large People and Small Farm Animals.

He went to University of Wyoming. Not a top school but not a joke school at all either.

Jodi called it a 'trophy picture'. What is that supposed to mean? I thought she documented that little scrape because she wanted to retire on disability for the rest of her sorry a$$ life.

She certainly didn't send the pic to any friends, as she testified, because she didn't have any friends.

Well I'm gonna do something every juror on this case would hate me for. I'm going to take a nap. :eek:fftobed:

I hate taking naps during this trial because you never know if she'll do something really nutso, but I just can't hold out much longer with Nurmi questioning her. The cocoapuffs bird would be drowsy watching this.

Believe me, I think you could skip the entire day and miss absolutely nothing.

Nighty night!!

fkuqvq.jpg

Rumchata?

I'm not a lawyer, but IMO this redirect isn't doing anything to help Jodi. Her going on and on and on about how much she loved Travis just makes her seem worse than direct.

Am I the crazy one to listen to this?
It might take all afternoon to find out how that sleeping erection snuck into her.
Don't ask me why we need to know either.

NEWSFLASH

Jodi Arias has never mailed anything to anyone in her life. She drives everything and hand delivers even the most mundane item. In keeping with this tradition of personal service, if you are lucky and she leaves something at your house (including dirty toilet paper, kleenex) she will come back and pick it up in person. Oh yes, even if you don't want her to, she will be back...trust me.

:eek:hwow:

I watched All My Children from start to finish. Showing up unexpectedly (often without knocking), when a simple phone call (or even text message) would do is a hallmark of creating drama. If she learned how to handle day-to-day interactions from watching soaps, I'm now wondering if she ever said "Bye" before hanging up a telephone, or if she simply hung up.

She certainly didn't send the pic to any friends, as she testified, because she didn't have any friends.

:giggle:

Because if she did, wouldn't the defense have called them as character witnesses? We haven't seen a single friend on any of the shows either, other than Gus and what's-his-name, and I don't really think they count since they only knew her through PPL.

NONE of this is about abuse. NONE of this explains why she killed him 3 times over. There isn't one piece of evidence that he did anything to her at any time, let alone threatened her life in any way at any time, and especially on June 4, 2008.

This is all a huge waste of time. It's pointless.

It's absurd really, and the jury won't take too kindly to having their common sense insulted by her.

I'm pissed off about it too, quite frankly!

I'm back to hating Nurmi as well- I think I'm going to stay here too.

Being a victim of childhood molestation I just can't get around what I really think of him... and I know... everyone deserves a defense, but there is so little justice EVER for victims like myself that I don't give a damn. The recidivism rate is just too high when it comes to molesters and I don't care about being PC anymore!

Sorry for the rant...

thank you wasnt enough frigga!!!!!!

I found this:

More About Mr. Laurence K Nurmi

Educated at U of Wyoming, admitted to practice in 2001, admitted to the State Bar of Arizona May 24, 2001.

http://www.azbar.org
I did a search for his name.

You know the old joke: What do they call the person who graduates last in medical school? Doctor.

Here's the guy who graduated last in law school.

He went to University of Wyoming. Not a top school but not a joke school at all either.

He presents himself as though he spent much more time tending the sheep than attending class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member