jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's glancing up at the court reporter like "can you tell I have my right hand in my lap"....

I can't believe this judge. Is she being payed under the table or something. Why is this allowed in when its not accurate of the tape that was played for the jury and conveniently edited to make him sound like a freak with Jodi asking questions as if she is just learning about sex? i just dont get this. Its a shame that killers have more rights than their victims.

I think this is going to backfire on Nurmi.

This is such a constant, abundant focus on sex, sex, sex (without any proof of abuse or deviance) that people (including/especially the jury) are more than likely to just start tuning it out.

It's not shocking, it's not relevant, and he's succeeded in making sex intensely boring.

Unless that's his objective, I'd call this a massive fail.

Actually, I think the jury will start getting angry at these constant attacks on the victim (if they aren't already.) This made me angrier than anything I've seen this far. It's sick and a new low for this DT. (That's saying a LOT!)

Looking at her with her head down, like this is all so exhausting for her.. I just want to smack her in the back of the head. She has no dignity. No honor.

She should have just admitted what this really is and been done with it. I think the state should charge her for the prosecution.

Will they atleast TELL the jury it was edited!?
WTH!!

I cannot believe this is being allowed by the judge. So nice to be a guilty defendant and be able to slime your victim like this. I so hope the jury recommends the needle. She is not human. And I'm wondering about her lawyers too now. I was giving them the benefit of the doubt, but they obviously have zero in the moral compass department. :cow:

Hopefully the jurors will remember the full tape and how she was just as much involved in it all.

yes, they'll remember.. and they will see how manipulative this stunt is.

this, to me, shows how desperate (and sickening) the defense team is.

Why is Nurmi allowed to play this when he didn't bring it up on direct????????
He can only redirect on things that have already been discussed!!!
Why is the judge even thinking about it??

How can either side edit a conversation like the sex tape and present the altered tape as evidence?

Didn't she not allow JA's pre-implant booby pics during JM's cross?? Her "medical" photos conveniently taken by Darryl Brewer..?

Correct. This is a fair trial? When does TA get to tell his side of the story?

You know I don't care if they show a video of Travis and this snake having every type of sew there is, it still has nothing to do with the FACT JA stabbed Travis in the back! This DT is a joke!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I will not sit here and listen to the carp again! Shame on Judge Stephens for allowing this "evidence". :furious:

I kind of feel sorry for Nurmi. He didn't want this case. He couldn't get out of it. It is a big headache for him, I'm sure.

He is doing the best he can with a client like JA. He can't just throw her under the bus. Let's give him a break.

That being understood, then fine, defend her with honesty, not lies.

As a juror I would be insulted. I got the gist the first time. She is milking this and I am lactose intolerant.
I Will have bloody diarrhea tonight !:screwy:

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Now she's holding the Jury hostage.

They will have to listen about anal sex until they release her or die of old age, whichever comes first.

Well, the jury has already heard the tape, now they are going to wonder why it is being played without all of the comments Jodi was making. She led that conversation the entire time, he was quiet too long and she started in again...like there is silence then suddenly she's talking about the time she fell asleep on his chair and the thing he did to her.

SHE brought it up...

this is dishonest. it's manipulation of the evidence for no other reason than to slander the victim. it's not even really evidence because it's been tampered with. i don't understand how she can allow it UNLESS she tells them this is an edited version of what they heard before.

Electric chair is too good for her. Public hanging for JA.

Behead her and maybe she'll stop talking. It is not worth saving her life. She is not human, she is just one big anus.

:cow:

Gonna have to hear/see it again since it was admitted!

Wonder why though? They've heard it all before?

Yes, but now it gets to be totally lifted from its environs, devoid of any context, to show that she was just a sex slave, robot puppet blindly following TA's orders.

:dramaqueen: Oh, the humanity!!! :dramaqueen:

Message to all Americans: Would you like to be perceived as a victim? All you have to do is to murder someone in cold blood. That's it. Then you get a trial where YOU are the victim. After that a not-guilty verdict with dozens of book deals in store for you. Ta da.

Again...my faith in the judicial system...the juror system...is completely destroyed. I fully expect her to walk out of this a free woman and it makes me want to :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson