jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is infuriating. You know, some men or women enjoy these activities, some do not, and that's okay! Regardless of your personal preferences none of these things are deviant or outside the normal spectrum of sexual interests, nor our business.

Her eyes were all jazzed up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes it hurt when it got in my eyes
omg i'm in tears laughing :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

"I wasn't enjoying any of it, but I felt good making him happy" grrrr how many times is she gonna say this

Ha!

Nurmi got the transcript wrong at least twice now, but I'm not fixin' it fo' him, fo' shizzle... :wink:

Martinez ought to be able to cross on the spin Arias and defense is trying to weave on jury. Now Jodi is embarrassed over graphic photos? Please!

I'm hoping that Martinez will get to cross after this fiasco.

I am hoping if the jury members haven't made up their minds already as to what an evil woman Jodi is, they will listen to this portion of the tape against the full audio the judge stated was previously entered into evidence. They will then know without a shadow of a doubt the DT was being manipulative.

IMO, I see this line of questioning hurting Jodi more than tarnishing Travis's reputation and proving he was abusive.

Well. I think the jury is not going to take any of this sex tape, sex crap into consideration. I believe it has been established that the sex was consensual. End of story.

Why should a lying liar who lies be believed....now?

The **** burned her eyes =)
They said someday you'll find
All who love are blind
Oh, when your heart's on fire
You must realize
**** gets in your eyes.

[video=youtube;WbQuYgPrM0k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbQuYgPrM0k[/video]

I don't know who this witness is on the stand right now .. but it sure isn't the same person who on cross said she liked it all..

Wait, while we listen to this tape we are to believe that JA is not into recording things?

I've been gone since before lunch. I see Mr. Boring is still on. Dare I ask if anything exciting happened?

If I was that other defense lawyer (can't remember her name), I would get up and walk out. "I quit!!"

What Juan needs to do if the Judge lets him recross is put up only her trash talk.:furious:

This is so biased.

Won't happen. It would be prejudicial to poor JA. Victims have no such protection.

Ha!!! She's still too stupid to follow his direction. Freakin' idiot!

I've noticed that all along. Can adults have defiant oppositional disorder? She just has to have her own way, all the time. Even at her death penalty trial.

Nooooo Judge. :banghead: You don't have to let yourself be spun around by the defense team. You would NEVER EVER have been overturned on appeal for saying, "No. I won't let the jury hear the tape edited to remove all context."

Thanks for confirming that from a professional standpoint.

JA: Not raped, but like, ravished.

KN: Let's move on.

She's her own worst enemy

She defiant, to everyone. Hopefully it'll lead to her funeral.

Jodi when given a clear opportunity to help herself DOES NOT

It's about disagreeing with the authority figure, it seems to be automatic for her.

:cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member