Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #40 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Afternoon All :)

Here's Hoping we get to some actual testimony that matters today, June 4th? At this point... I'll be happy if we get to June 1st!

FGS!!!! What is WRONG with people.

I'm thinking all the focus on gun control and the press after shootings...celebrity type thingy....I don't know---economy??? I just wish these folks would just kill themselves...leave everyone else alone....:furious:

Will JA mention Ninjas today?

212299429_169fe08df9.jpg

Somebody remind me where we were in her testimony when she left off last time.

Hi Katie,

I didn't see your original post and didn't know how to post to your question rather than the person that responded about JM.

I am most interested in how the jurors are reacting throughout the day and to the different questions or scenes JA is creating. I don't believe much if anything that she says, figure there is much projection going on in her tiny little brain. Thank you.

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio
Trial in State v #JodiArias will begin at 10:30 am.

Copied from last thread from Snopy1

Dang it, Does this mean 1:30 EST ?

Good morning, friends! :grouphug:

Prayers for Travis' family, friends and all who knew and loved him.

And prayers for the pace to pick up!

I'm thinking all the focus on gun control and the press after shootings...celebrity type thingy....I don't know---economy??? I just wish these folks would just kill themselves...leave everyone else alone....:furious:
Speaking of guns and control, here in Switzerland the government has lost about 4,000+ service weapons - majority stolen, others...they haven't a clue. Yes folks, you read that right. What a bunch of idiots.
:banghead:

I now return you to your scheduled trial.

I can't even remember--we keep going back and back...BUT thankfully Nurmi always reminds and we start afresh with looking back and how did that feel....I think we are on tourture......jmo

I can't remember, but I am sure we had just "gone back" to somewhere earlier.

carry over

OT - shooting in OC -

HuffPost Crime ‏@HuffPostCrime
Shooter wounds 3, kills 2, before killing self in OC shooting spree http://huff.to/139MIj7

This crap is getting too random and too close to home. First Dorner, now this...?

Unfortunately, I'm breaking down and getting a firearm. :notgood:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member