Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #40 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why in the world was I thinking they always had intercourse?????

I guess because he was not a virgin after he met Jodi.

HOW in the world did she get him not to have intercourse with her all the time? You would think after how inexperienced he is, He would want intercourse all the time.

I took another look at the scary booty-photo (to channel Nancy for a sec), and it looks to me as if she is actually wearing some sort of band or clamp to hold her labia closed.

THIS IS A GRAPHIC PHOTO - REPEAT GRAPHIC.

Linking here: PHOTO

We only have her word for the vaginal sex, right? I don't see any reason to believe it.

I think you are right but he did say if he died,she killed it :what:

Not surprising. There is a few cases where a person has said that and ended up dead...in spite of precautions. There are a few around here...was it Susan Powell....or Michelle Young? One of those two I swear said the same thing. Or was it Kathleen Savio.....getting all my pet cases mixed up here. Yeah he said that....and in retrospect it would have been nice if he had acted sooner. He didn't though...and we have all done foolish mistakes. But the biggest point to me is that even with precautions in place it may not have stopped her. If anything, they would have made her angrier IMO...from the research I have done. Regardless...its happened...now all that can happen is that justice can be served.

See, if I was on the jury, I would conclude there's no way she was 'in a fog' when she killed him. I mean, she stole a gun, rented a car, died her hair, turned her lic plate upside down, brought gas cans, took photos of her handy work and TRIED to erase them and then covered her tracks with everyone.

Nope, doesn't compute as a {FOG} to me.

Although I'd like them to SAY that, but then the jury will reject it, IMHO.

JMHO
fran
All while making sure that there was no evidence of her being in Arizona.

Actually, it says not to discuss the Victim's family.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

We have also been told to not bash family members of either side. It's been given as warnings before from the lovely Nurse.

What would have happened if Travis got engaged to someone else and cut off all communication with Jodi?

Do you honestly think Jodi would go away then?

He was going to have to deal with this girl for awhile- she owed him between $4,500-6,000 dollars for the purchase of his BMW. Those two figures were ones given by JA in court. She said a friend at her work offered him $4,500 cash for his car- he told her no- he could easily get $6,000!

That is a lot of money she owed him, IMO.

Do we know what happened to the BMW after she blew up the engine? Was it repairable and if so was Travis expecting Jodi to pay the repair costs or was the damage covered by insurance?

I suspect that maybe they never really had vaginal sex. Isn't that possibly JA telling more stories. Aren't we hearing a one sided story, just because she says it happens...well there are all kinds of things she has said that I don't believe. I do think she would have used a pregnancy to try to get what she wanted. But that didn't happen, hum...

I don't know if she is lying about the vaginal sex or not. However, if they did have it, and there was any way JA could have gotten pregnant, she would have! She would have done anything possible to get him to marry her, so, in my opinion, they either didn't have vaginal sex or JA couldn't get pregnant. JMO

I want her to receive the death penalty regardless of whether she is actually put to death or not. I want the gravity and gruesomeness of the situation to hit her. It's the message to Jodi: "You're not even good enough to share planet earth with roaches and insects. There is no place for a creature like you here".

Careful ... I think that's what the DT wants the jury to believe.

A whole lot is being revealed about the vile undercurrent flowing in their relationship [a la BritsKate's and others' posts on relationships with psychopaths!]

These texts are very revealing. JMO.

You are kidding, right? These texts show NOTHING but silly, childish back and forths. Guess what, Jodi? Just hang up the phone, stop texting and stay put. Period. End of story. But noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....she just had to travel 1,000 oh a whim. :banghead:

The State has already proved premeditation. Defense is going for self-defense. So far it's not going well. It's hard to say self defense when you steal the weapon, rent a car because the finance company took your car, travel a thousand miles, spending large amounts of money on fuel just to "drop by" for a few minutes to say hi to an abusive, violent ex. Not working 99% of us to date. jmo

Bold added by me. Sorry - couldn't resist

What would have happened if Travis got engaged to someone else and cut off all communication with Jodi?

Do you honestly think Jodi would go away then?[/QUOTE]

She would have hunted both of them down and kill them.

More than likely No.

It is speculation, but I would add Gus to person she may have had a relationship with. He said he invited her over for a couple nights stay I think. Any overnight stay leaves room for him trying to catch her on the rebound since she told him she had a fight with boyfriend.

Not sure who drove her to the rental car.

I'm with you. I think Gus is a dog nosing through kitchen scraps at a birthday party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd