Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #41 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second time he's addressed the no pubic hair and why? Sounds like a fetish to me.

Little kids don't have pubic hair. I think he is still trying to plant that seed in the jury's brain. He didn't want her to have ANY hair there because it looks more like a child.

After hearing that testimony ... I can't help but think the jurors are gonna look at those shower pics like so many here have from the start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The look on his face really bothers me either he was stabbed and in shock or he saw the knife or gun and was puzzled as to what she was going to do.

I sure wish my work day was like the AZ court schedule. 3 days of 10:30am to 4:30pm with a 90 min lunch.

Don't forget the twenty-five minute break. That makes a grand total of about four hours in the courtroom for the jurors.

So we end the day at Nurmi's request right before the stabbing in the shower begins. They must have overnight to get Jodi's story straight.

Nurmi: Now 20 seconds after the last shower pose the killing begins. How did that happen? What made you have to defend yourself? .... Oh yeah, you dropped the camera.

Oh Puleeeezzzze!

No silly. The intruders must come next!

I stand corrected and admit I was wrong about her bringing the gun with her. I thought for sure that was what the suicide fog was all about.

i'd like to know if napolean liked jodi or if he woulodn't warm up to her. i wouldn't be surprised if the dog didn't like her, animals have a keen sense about people. 2 times now she has brought up napolean, once she was sitting on the couch with him, and now he barks and runs to greet her when he sees her and she pets him. just like travis she is determined to make it known she was valued in their lives.

This setup is utterly unbelievable. The photos that were taken in the shower were not posed, he clearly had no idea she was there until the photo where he looks at her in surprise. Unreal!

They looked posed to me.:twocents:

This is just another of her passive-aggressive digs. She's constantly making sly little put downs. Or being a judgmental tattle-tale, like she's Mother Superior.

Agreed!

Is passive aggressiveness a typical behavior with psychopaths? TIA

She said they had sex on Travis' desk, then he ejaculated on her back.

I believe this story of being sodomized over TA desk is impossible as described.
If one tried recreate what she describes:
the action of -
grabbing both hands
flipping her around
then he unbuttons her pants
he pulls her pants down
he pulls his pants down
he is wearing obstructing garments
his penis somehow penetrates her anus
he sodomizes her AND THEN has the presence of mind to ejaculate on her back side (what a gentleman rapist)
THEN he bids JA to go clean up.!!!!

*advertiser censored* stars might do this sodomy routine in a scripted film but this account is preposterous

The look on his face really bothers me either he was stabbed and in shock or he saw the knife or gun and was puzzled as to what she was going to do.

ive always thought that,in the one hes facing the camera right on, but i see fear in his eyes.

BodyBugg

6a00e5500c77218833010536b8eb2b970c-320pi
bbv2.jpg

And it's huge. I'm not believing it. Hello to whomever it is from the DT who reads Websleuths! :seeya:

Did you see the extra facial expression when she says "No" to Nurmi's question about expecting to go to Cancun?

Over-kill again...

I caught that too. She was supremely pissed she wasn't going to Cancun. And with her testimony about Travis working hard to get fit for the trip I bet it pissed her off even more. Especially knowing he was going with another chick. A chick that he was interested in.

How can she just yammer on about his body, having it in the shape he wants, blah blah blah...with NO EMOTION? It's so clear that she is just not right. Who among us would not be a blubbering mess recalling this day?

I'll go murder someone and get back to you:waitasec:

I stand corrected and admit I was wrong about her bringing the gun with her. I thought for sure that was what the suicide fog was all about.

I did too. So how in the world is she going to explain the gun????

I am doing all my laundry/dishes/meals tonight for tomorrow LOL

After hearing that testimony ... I can't help but think the jurors are gonna look at those shower pics like so many here have from the start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope so...I thought the same thing, though, during the CA trial...:sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads