Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #41 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She never told Abe that Travis was ever abusive!!!

I answered a post about "did anyone figure out what she did w/ gun & knife" in the other thread and it closed before I could post.

here's my loose theory. I live in SLC. Jodi was ar Ryan's house in West Jordan and then apparently left in the middle of the night to head home, she bought gas (in two transactions) at 3:47 am IIRC.

She would have taken I-80 west back to CA. But where she bought gas is nowhere near Ryan's house, nowhere near the route she should have taken. Plus there are no freeway exits where she bought the gas. I think she was driving surface streets in the middle of the night looking for a dumpster to dump her evidence in.

The road the gas station was on would have eventually taken her to I-80, but it's a long way to go to get on the interstate.

JMO

I have always felt one option was the hoover dam. I feel she probaly wanted that out of her car asap. And anyone who has ever been over the hoover dam. she could have simple threw it out the window into the water below and it would be close to impossible to find MOO

Abe is on HLN.... talking about how JA used soooo many people to manipulate Travis.

I'm thinking she remained in contact with them filling them up with booty of lies about him...possibly trying to ruin his business...and him....she is evil...

Just sharing this, FWIW:
Any person intimately involved with a psychopath will be harmed. To offer an analogy, the cancer cells that are most dangerous are the few that resist the chemotherapy and multiply quickly in the body, to kill it. Psychologically, the most dangerous aspects of any victim of psychopathic seduction are the ones that survive and adapt to his mistreatment. Once she becomes inured to the constant lies, verbal abuse, cheating, etc, she allows those vices to multiply in the relationship and take over her life.
http://abusesanctuary.blogspot.co.uk/search?q=psychopathic+bond

did she mention that he made her shake???

She was being honest there. She was shaking in her boots when Travis called her out on her lies and invasion of privacy -- terrified that she was driving him away even further.

i hate to think this, but i'm afraid they'll drag this out until thursday to relate her 'day of the murder' lies----leaving the jury to absorb it all weekend, and so they can prep her more for cross.

i bet they've choreographed this and have a schedule plan for each day. am i too cynical?

Jurors may have finally caught on. Travis asked her to LEAVE HIM ALONE. Jodi was the one that owed Travis money. Jodi was the one in some kind of fog. Jodi was the one always sending Travis the emails "meant" to be sent to her other guys. Oh yes, there were other guys in her life.

Where's the isolation that leads to domestic violence that leads to self defense? Not there because this is all about Jodi's foggy mind of murder.

On time again, I'm going to have a stroke

I rushed home from work and fell asleep listening to this mind numbing testimony and from the sounds of it I didn't miss much.

Jumping in on the "??? never got pregnant"?? bandwagon. just wonder if she managed to talk DB into funding long-acting reversible contraception (LARC) during her days with him..............or perhaps her earlier days in the sexual playgrounds rendered her "less than fertile Myrtle" via Fallopian scarring?
Remember, she was quite clear in elaborating that she DID NOT have insurance so no HCP treated her damaged finger!:waitasec::waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88