jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #45 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a newer member to websleuths, however I read the threads daily. I don't know if anyone else caught this but here is one of a million problems I have with Jodi's claim of what happened on June 4th.

She said in court:

1. She ran into the closet from the bathroom entrance
2. She slammed the door
3. She intended to run out the opposite closet door which enters into his bedroom
4. She got in there and began to run
5. She conveniently remembers he has a gun
6. She jumps up on the shelves and gets the gun
7. She said, " I RAN OUT THE OTHER DOOR AND HE WAS CHASING ME AND I TURNED AROUND POINTING IT AT HIM SO HE WOULD STOP CHASING ME."

??????? Wouldn't she have been in the bedroom and not in the bathroom if she ran out the opposite door ????????

THIS WOULD PLACE A NAKED WET TRAVIS COMING FROM THE CLOSET SINCE HE " RAN CHASING " HER THROUGH THE CLOSET!!!!

THIS STORY WAS A COMPLETE FABRICATION AND DISPROVEN BY THE FORENSIC EVIDENCE!!!!!!!

That's exactly why I want our Juan to question her slo-mo with a diagram of the bathroom and closet. Step-by-step, I want him to remind her of what she testilied to yesterday. Put it up on the diagram. Question how she got the gun, etc. While she claims not to remember the stabbings and throat-slitting, she does remember these things and they are in the court record.

Better yet, ask Jodi to repeat what she said yesterday and diagram the movements and compare to what she actually said.

Oh, yes, I forgot about that act of violence, the throwing of the CD.

She's losing it and when confronted with these discrepancies she isn't going to know what the heck to say.

While I don't want this trial dragged on for too much longer (for the sake of the jurors) I do hope that Juan keeps her in the hot seat for at least as 1/2 as long as Nurmi gave her to tell her lies...er..story. I really hope it is Juan's intention to go over every ounce of her testimony starting 3 weeks back with her very first comment about killing Travis. And I hope he hits on basically every single point testified to by Nurmi....er...asked of her by Nurmi throughout her entire testiphoney.

Remember that Travis was such an animal that even a fine day with him would include at least one instance of "rape". I mean, haven't all their sexual encounters been some form of rape? Has she ever mentioned a time when she enjoyed having sex with him, as in having an orgasm?

Remember that Travis was such an animal that even a fine day with him would include at least one instance of "rape". I mean, haven't all their sexual encounters been some form of rape? Has she ever mentioned a time when she enjoyed having sex with him, as in having an orgasm?

Yet she went back again and again!

Yet she went back again and again!

LOL

Her very first sexual encounter with Travis was of him orally raping her! And they weren't even dating yet but she continues to hang around him and then gets anally raped. Apparently that's when the sparks flew and her jealous paranoia began! A rapist couldn't ask for a better "victim" than Jodi.

Good Morning Sleuthers!!!!!!!!! Everybody got their seat belt on......it is going to be a ride today!!!!!!

:great::great::great:Team Juan in the house:great::great::great:

Hello all!

I'm still trying to get over the happy shock of how pathetic a show the defense put up yesterday. Not only did Jodi claim to not remember the murder details but she pretty much made it clear (without intending to, of course) that she went on overdrive and murdered Travis.

I hope JM explains to the jury that it is not necessary for them to believe that Jodi went to Travis' house with the intention to kill him (although that is certainly my belief) for this to = premeditated murder. The premeditation is pretty much a given considering the 28 wounds and the gun shot.

I'm so eager for JM today! Going to drink some iced coffee (just watching the defense drains me) get some food for later and wait till the show begins!

Morning all. Prayers for TA's family. Prayers for JM. I have to go to work but:

Cell phone and charger because streaming drains the battery. Check
Nook in case cell phone doesn't work for some unknown reason. Check
Possible stomach flu coming on around 11:00 CST as it will take 30 mins to drive home and turn on computer and jump on couch for 11:30 beginning of Mr. Juanderful. Check

If I can't fake illness (because I am a HORRIBLE liar and I just never lie) I will take my chances on live streaming on my computer at work and throw myself on the mercy of the powers that be. I will plead temporary insanity in my defense, as I am truly a sick, sick person who is TOTALLYOBSESSED with this trial.

Gas cans, non descript car, hair color change, gmas gun stolen => premeditation

Beyond that, premeditation can be a very brief deliberation - running into the closet and deciding to kill.

A thru closet with two doors on top of that

Anybody else think we're gonna hear a lot ofs....

Objection!

Over Ruled!

today?

I wonder how Jodi "feels" today :floorlaugh: I am beyond excited :great:

Can someone please tell me how much longer before the jury starts deliberating? Approximately? I want to schedule a 2 day trip next week but I'll just hate it if something interesting happens next week. I want to watch live when the verdict is out.

What time does court start today? Anyone else think someone might be too "sick" to come (JA), lol.

THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD!

Just an observation from re-watching yesterday's testimony...

During Jodi's description of the events of June 4 she told a story of TA 'spinning her around' and basically raping her from behind. I believe that was in the morning testimony.

In the afternoon testimony the following exchange occurred beginning at 45:42 of the linked video:

N:Were you in a state of mind where you could have told Dt Flores everything? The sex, the lurid sexual interest, the lurid sexual behavior. Did you want to tell him about that?
A:No way, he's mormon, it's just all the more shameful.
N: What about Travis? Did you still want to protect him, his memory?
A: I was very concerned about both of our reputations and I didn't want to start throwing him under the bus, I didn't want to say negative things about him now because there were a lot of people already hurting and I didn't see what benefit it would be to talk about any of those things.
N: What do you mean what benefit? What benefit to whom?
A: To anybody, it would just cause more pain, um, it would just, there was no...I didn't see what benefit it would be to anybody to talk about these things now, I mean this is stuff that Travis didn't want anyone to know about, these are things I didn't want to tell anybody about. Um, I certainly didn't want to tell Dt. Flores about all the times that he was violent because then I thought that they would think that that would be motive and I didn't want...Travis and I were...I considered us friends and when he got that way he got that way and then we got over it and I didn't.....I wanted to portray the appearance that he and I were friends, which we were when we were getting along we were just fine and then....like that whole day was fineand then he just flipped.

Now, I would like to ask my fellow sleuthers...if you were raped from behind, would you categorize any portion of the day that happened to you to be 'fine'? She forgot her story for a brief moment. I hope Juan caught it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89z02RBfsHw

ALso, What did you do after this rape. We went upstairs and took pictures!!!!!. I think I would be more that a little pissed off if someone hurt my arms and raped me...then asked for pictures!!!.

Can someone please tell me how much longer before the jury starts deliberating? Approximately? I want to schedule a 2 day trip next week but I'll just hate it if something interesting happens next week. I want to watch live when the verdict is out.

Rose, IMHO, most of next week will be cross by Martinez and possibly re-direct by Nurmi.

IF Jodi finishes up next week, I would consider it a miracle. Then, the defense will be presenting two expert witnesses.

Once the defense rests its case, we will have the State's rebuttal case.

We have a long way to go before this gets to the jury, estimated to be some time in April IIRC.

I wonder how Jodi "feels" today :floorlaugh: I am beyond excited :great:

jodi has no feelings :moo:

i have someone coming to give me a quote for decorating work and i bet they show up in the middle of the Juan show. i will not be amused.

Nurse, what is going on? Threads 46, then 47, then 48, and now 45. It would really help folks if could be in sequence ..perhaps this is like Nurmi and a joke in going back, but at this late hor very hard to follow! Can we do in sequence in future the numbers? It took me some time to get to latest thread! Thanks. If I am incorrect, please let me know.

There is no sequence yet.they are for today and take a long time to prepare.when the new one opens we will direct you there

Wouldn't the time stamped photos prove that there was not time for JA to do all the running from TA down the hall and in the closet and then magically jumping up to get a gun off a top shelf ~ and then back again to the bathroom? There was a picture of him in the shower at 5:30 alive....I'm almost sure a picture was accidently taken at 5:32 of Jodi's leg and Travis bleeding??? I can't find all the time stamped pictures today. I found some pics, but the time was not on all of them. Anybody know for sure?

What time does court start today? Anyone else think someone might be too "sick" to come (JA), lol.

THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD!

Always a 10:30 start. AZ time. EST 12:30. Never seems to be on time so dont panic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361