jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #45 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by nursebeeme, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

Juan will destroy her current testiphony with those time stamped photos.

2. SunnyinMO

SunnyinMO Walk softly and carry a big stick

And she took time to put the bench back in it's proper place......isn't she a neat killer!!:banghead:

3. JayB12

JayB12 New Member

Finally registered after months of lurking. Alot of good opinions, insights, etc.

Other than the JA trial, reading stories about members situations convinced me to sign up. My brother-in-law's dad was murdered in FL a few years back and the trial should be coming up soon. Poor innocent guy going to pick up meds for his wife at a health center and was brutally beaten to death by a ******* junkie.

Reading posts from Katiecoolady gives me inspiration to sit in on his trial to provide support for his family.

Can't wait to see the prosecution's work today!

4. UKgirl

UKgirl For you little sky.

Would be interesting to know the times of those photos afain.

5. Gypseagirl

Gypseagirl Member

Probably not as excited as we are. :great:

6. PMLsmom

PMLsmom Well-Known Member

Does anyone have a link to the pics in order? TIA

7. FrayedKnot

FrayedKnot Former Member

Wow! Edifying! Thanks for this post, anagrammy!!!!! :seeya:

8. Dmacky

Dmacky Well-Known Member

LOL at testiphony

9. Gypseagirl

Gypseagirl Member

I would think there was no time for all her mumbo jumbo carp.

10. Ammonitida

Ammonitida New Member

Her account is inconsistent with the photos and other forensic evidence. We know that he made it to the end of the hallway at one point and that's where the real bloodletting began. One time stamped photo shows him already dead with the neck wound being dragged back into the bathroom, just 50 or seconds after the "camera drop" and her account of running around in a circle and doing a jordon jump for the gun. Her account is IMPOSSIBLE timewise. That's why Wilcott has tried to argue that the dragging photo occurred before the neck wound. ********! The blood was gushing from his neck and he was already dead or bordering on it. You can tell by the fact that he was being dragged and that his foot was limp. Jodi is so pathetic at lying. Years of rehearsing and that's all she could come up with?

11. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

Welcome :seeya: So very sorry to hear of your BIL's Father. So sad :rose:

12. Nosey Parker

Nosey Parker A Brit in Canada

Wet bare feet are heard as 'footsteps'? She began to unravel yesterday. Her lies just cannot match the evidence of the murder scene, hence the 'big gap' now.

I have a couple of questions for those familiar with the ownership of hand guns.

1. Would you say a .25mm would be the weapon of choice for a guy like Travis, as protection against home intruders?

2. Assuming it was in his home for protection, wouldn't his nightstand be a more typical place to keep it than the top shelf of a closet?

13. K_Z

K_Z Verified Anesthetist

I know Juan Martinez is a tremendous professional with decades of experience, and this is not his first rodeo. He would probably say he is "just" doing his job, as he prepares to cross examine JA.

But even so, I'm sending him LOTS of positive energy this morning as he gets ready to take on the mountain of evil lies Jodi has told.

Hope he had a restful night's sleep, and a wonderful breakfast of his choice!

I have confidence he will know exactly "how" to strategize his cross.

GO, JUAN, GO!!

:rocker:

:rollercoaster:

14. dr dona

dr dona dr dona

Well its time for me to put this murder in sequential events----I'm a children's doc but I've seen stab wound, gunshoe wound, MVA with cord transection--son and so forth.....So, IMHO with knowledge of medicine on my side---
    ( 1 ) Surprised Travis pic--I agree with many---he thought she was gone----but creepy, crawly Jodi was sLinking around the corner taking pic....I think Travis HAS a look of surprise and WTF on his face
    (2) She Pulls the knife when he is still in the shower---He's naked and trapped in a small, closed space...there is no way to defend himsaelf----flurry of staBBING---GET DEFENSIVE HAND WOUNDS......than she stabs him the big one in the chest...She leaves the knife in his chest at this point. Why??? When a knife blade hits a major vessel--if the blade is left in place it provides a seal or tamponade to the wound. TA will still have internal bleeding but he wouldn't drop dead. JA splits. TA staggers out of shower---leans over sink--this is where the fine bloiod spray would come out of his mouth. And we would see blood droplets from the other wounds.
    (3) TA knows in trouble so he lurches/staggers down the hall to the phone...
    JA is still there. Maybe she is getting the gun out---the stolen gun--Travis didn't own one. She says OH **** and pulls the knife out of the chest wound. TA now starts loosing alot of blood but is internally...I've seen a guy that had this happen survive 5 min before he collapsed. TA goes down on his abdomen...Now JA is inflicting the back wounds . She grabs his head like a hunter would grab a deer and slashes his throat...Hence that humongous amount of blood.
    Now she drags him back into the shower. Then she shoots him in the face---I think the shot was the coup de grace...Mess up his face but good!!! Handsome TA is now totally stripped of his life and his dignity. We know the shot was the last event forensically because the discharged casing was on top of TA's blood. If it was the first injury than the casing would have been under the blood. Also the bullet path went thru skin, subq tissue, bone and thru some parts of frontal lobe. ON THE UNDERSIDE OF SKULL BONE ARE THE BRIDGING VEINS. wHEN A BULLET GOES THRU THEM THESE VESSELS ARE TORN--HENCE YOU SEE SUBDURAL HEMATOMS, GALEAL HEMATOMAS ETC WITH WOUND TO SKULL, FAXCE ETC. aT AUTOPSY THESE WERE NOT PRESENT.
    oNLY WAY THIS HAPPENS IS IF THERE IS NO BLOOD FLOW. sO, ta WAS ALREADY DEAD PRIOR TO THE GUNSHOT.
    sO, FROM A MEDICAL STANPOINT AND A FORENSIC STANDPOINT --ja'S STORY IS A PILE OF s...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    tHERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO OTHER WAY TO EXPLAIN THE FORENSIC RESULT. tHE DEFENSE HASN'T GOT A LEG TO STAND ON.
    GO JUAN GO..GO JUAN GO. JA ABSOLUELY SLAUGHTERED THIS YOUNG MAN.......AND IT HURT A HELL OF A LOT MORE THAN A PAPER CUT.

15. spyhouston

spyhouston New Member

I've been watching the live feed every day so I haven't noticed what time during the evening the day's events are posted. But today, of all days, I have to be gone for the first half of the afternoon session. How soon do you think the cross will be posted this evening. I can record it on HLN but I'd rather watch without the commercials. Saying a little prayer for Juan this morning. He's waiting a long time to stop this insanity.

16. Harmony 2

Harmony 2 Administrator

This feels like the calm before a storm. Juan Martinez is going to show that he is a force to be reckoned with.

17. sacrablue

sacrablue New Member

My guns are in the closet. Nightstand is a little too accessible.

18. thefragile7393

thefragile7393 Chronically sleep deprived

i still have time to call in to work.....but just in case does anyone know where on the Ustream app this is? just look up Jodi Arias or azfamily.....?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

19. nursebeeme

nursebeeme Registered User

sorry I was trying to answer your question on my phone and it did not work so well.

The threads cannot be put into sequence. The most recently posted in thread is ALWAYS at the top (in any forum). The threads for today were made ahead of time last night so they are ready for today which is going to be a busy day for moderators.

If you want to go to a certain thread they are ALL linked to in the opening post of every thread.

If you want to search a thread you can do a thread search with a key word. You can also search the mini forum that we have for this trial.

All transcripts, photos and video are in the timeline thread.

Also, at the start of every thread are helpful directions, rules, and information that may be useful.

Hope that helps.

20. nursebeeme

nursebeeme Registered User

I had a HARD time falling asleep last night thinking about what today would bring!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.