jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #45 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by nursebeeme, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DenverClipper

DenverClipper Inactive

IMO no self respecting man would own just a 25. handgun. Especially for protection. A 25. is more suitable for a womans use. Small, light and no kick. A man would own a 38, 45 or 9mm.

A gun used for protection would have to be kept close. Certainly not on the top shelf of your closet. I doubt Travis could reach the top shell so what's the use?

2. Chester_from_THM

Chester_from_THM Member

Amen, K_Z!

I am just trying to catch up this morning, must have missed the end of yesterday. I didn't realize Nurmi was done with her.

If so, I am beyond thrilled to get on to cross examination. I really thought Nurmi would use up all today so that Juan would not have a chance to leave a 3-day impression on the jury.

3. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

Sorry I cant say I have noted the time available either. Just that they are.

4. nursebeeme

nursebeeme Registered User

welcome JayB12! :rocker:

5. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

Me too. I was sooooo restless. Kept telling myself get to sleep so tomorrow will come quicker lol

6. A_News_Junkie

A_News_Junkie Retired

Breaking news - jodi had a dream last night and ..........

wait for it...........

SHE REMEMBERED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

The end was tragic!

[​IMG]

7. Ammonitida

Ammonitida New Member

If that handgun had actually existed then why not tell Flores there instead of saying "not to my knowledge" when asked if he owned any handguns? It would not have implicated her. It might have even thrown off some of the heat. Of course, she hadn't thought of that lie yet.

8. Gummishoe

Gummishoe New Member

I had to crack up when she said she bought a gun so that she can be a responsible gun owner, after the fact? :great:

9. grammieto5

grammieto5 Well-Known Member

Good morning everyone, I'm really behind here, before I go back and read and try to watch more of Nurmi testifying for JA I just need to know is today the day Juan Matinez is going to start questioning her?

10. Dmacky

Dmacky Well-Known Member

Jodi was asked by Nurmi if Travis had a gun on one of those endless days of her testimony and she said, NO I don't think so

11. lisalei321

lisalei321 Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL

I got the app from the Google play store...then searched for AZcentral within the app.

It works great on my android, but you may have to also download the flash player (it will prompt you to do that if you need to).

Been watching the trial on my phone all week, it's awesome!

(it is a battery killer though, make sure you have a charger available, and earbuds/headset to listen with)

12. rose222

rose222 Active Member

Thanks. JM could pretty much finish his cross in a few minutes considering that Jodi has basically destroyed herself with that ridiculous testimony.

Oh well let this trial take its time. I, for one, am eagerly waiting to see the look on Jodi's face when the verdict is read. Yes, I believe she'll be found Guilty with a capital G!

13. rose222

rose222 Active Member

Yes! First thing today!

14. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

Today is the day we have been waiting for.

15. TigerBalm

TigerBalm Pray for all the missing and innocent people whose

Yes, today is the day cross examination starts!

16. adb263

adb263 New Member

Just a little under 4 hours until Jodis RECKONING!!!!! have to get everything done so I can give JM my full attention!! oh yeah, good morning everyone...

17. Ammonitida

Ammonitida New Member

And another lie that goes to premeditation, Jodi told Flores that up until the robbery she didn't even know her grandparents had guns. She didn't specify "handguns" but guns in general. But she reversed this on the stand by saying that she knew of the rifles but not the handgun. Such a transparent lie. And why lie about it then? Because she knew she was guilty of stealing (hiding) that 25 auto from her grandparents and she tried to feign ignorance.

18. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

That was a classic trial moment :floorlaugh:

19. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 Verified Juanette

Good morning all - I havent caught up yet (doubt I will) but I saw this on Travis' memorial page and wanted to repost here for all his (and Juan's) supporters! This will be in my siggy ASAP!

And yes, if you want it for yourself, go right ahead. :)

I am SO excited for today. :great: I didnt call in, but I should have... :banghead:

Attached Files:

20. JayB12

JayB12 New Member

JA's testimony yesterday was ludicrous. She said that TA was a wrestler in high school and came at her like a linebacker...basically grabbing her at the waist and performing a double leg take down, slamming her against the tile. Based on my experience with MMA and wrestling techniques, this would have, at the very least, knocked the wind out of JA if not knocked her completely out. She would have also had some bruising to her back given the force that would have been exerted by TA, but we all know that didn't happen so...

It was incredibly frustrating hearing her talk about the gap and not remembering anything after the gun accidentally went off. Just setting up her responses when JM grills her about the actual murder timeframe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.