Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by nursebeeme, Feb 20, 2013.
Let the State's case commence!:rocker:
Continue discussing the trial here:
timeline and media *no discussion* thread
Links to live media coverage:
timeline by poster rmt:
COURT DOCKET (click case history and enter Jodi Arias)
ask your legal questions here and our verified attorneys will give an answer:
Jodi Arias Legal Question and Answer Thread *no discussion* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
discuss the receipts and checks here:
Arias Trial; Compare the receipts and the monetary transactions - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
justice for Travis ribbon:
memorial video posted by member britskate on the last thread:
Travis Victor Alexander
July 28, 1977 - June 4, 2008
Summary of case and key dates:
Crime Scene Photographs:
Detective's Investigative Report:
BLOGS AND MYSPACE
Travis' blog: http://travisalexander.blogspot.com/
Travis' myspace: http://www.myspace.com/tvalexander
Defendants' blog: http://jodiarias.blogspot.com/
Defendants' myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias
Defendants' other myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jfineart
WS MEMBER RMT's TIMELINE
MARICOPA COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT
Jodi Ann Arias DOB 7/1980
Public Access to Criminal Court Case Information
Case History, Case# CR2008-031021
Criminal Court Case History
Minute Entries, Case# CR2008031021
Clerk of the Superior Court Minute Entries
ABC15 Jodi Arias Murder Trial
ABCNews Jodi Arias
CNN (HLN) show transcripts
FOX10News Jodi Arias Trial
HLNtv Jodi Arias
Huff Post Jodi Arias
KPHO Jodi Arias
Beth Karas InSession
In Memory of Travis Alexander
TRIAL LIVE STREAMING
Trial starts at 10:30am MST (GMT -7:00) (12:30pm EST)
reminder: Minor4th is a verified attorney as is Gitanna1 and Mormon Attorney
Want to ask them a legal question about the trial? Here is the thread to do so: Jodi Arias Legal Question and Answer Thread *no discussion* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Have you missed something in the trial and need to catch up? Check out the timeline and Media thread:
*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
How to use the timeline thread: scroll to the end and find the date you are looking for in the post as they are in chronological order with the newest additions at the end. Thank you to all who transcribe, post links and pictures.
Rules that need addressed are below:
1) We are a discussion board that is victim friendly. This thread is to discuss the trial. There is a reason why the words **adult content** are in the title of this thread. Some of the content may be offensive to some. If it happens in the trial you can discuss it.
2) DO NOT DISCUSS OTHER POSTERS! I DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS HAPPENING AGAIN.
3) Don't tell others how to post. This thread is to discuss the trial and if you don't like a particular topic that is being discussed change the subject or roll past the post.
4) Humor is okay but don't take it too far.
5) If you see a post that concerns you ALERT IT! DON'T RESPOND TO IT! Little red triangle upper right hand corner of the post.
6) NAME CALLING AND NAME VARIATIONS ARE A :nono:
7) Do not discuss the victim's family members. You can discuss them in general, express your condolences, etc but DO NOT sleuth them, speculate about them, etc.
8) I think that is all.. but come on folks! This is not hard... just be polite and follow the above. If you want to do something to pass the time during the break check out the Jodi Arias interviews and statement thread.
You are all good peeps..
Now get back to werk
Folks: if you are just joining the thread.... NO off color or sexual jokes please. Discuss the testimony only. :nurse:
1) Keep the religious debate off of the thread please.
2) Do NOT call names or otherwise bash the defense team.
3) Take a moment and read every post above this one.
Quick Question: There is a lot of talk about where his dog was during all of this. Do we know where the dog was when Travis was found? Was it reported that the dog was running around...I didn't see any bloody paw prints and you know the do would have gone to where ever Travis was. Was he locked up in the garage, outside, etc? Do we know?
Yahoo!!!!!! :great: :woohoo::Banane02:
Hello!!!!!!!, I thought I'd get here early. I have carpool to run just when the Juan and only starts in on Jodi....
In the house, but outside of the bedroom.
what time does court start today? the usual 10:30 MST?
You have 40 minutes before the trial starts to join. It takes a couple of minutes and you can participate, ask questions and get access to all of the rooms that are unavailable to non members. :woohoo:
Ok reposting to this thread
I'm anxious about Juan's turn at bat, but not really having a lot of expectations. He's got a game plan about which I do not know. No doubt JM will be thorough.
I'm just an observer.
I've been wondering about that too.
From what we've heard he was in the house and it appears he kept trying to get upstairs (maybe he was even scratching at Travis' door??) because one of the roommates put the gate across the stairs to prevent the door from running upstairs. They assumed he was not home so may have felt the dog was missing Travis and that was all. jmo
I'd say no way he was locked in garage this was June in AZ it would have been 110-120+ degrees in the garage & he wouldn't have survived 5 days in that kind of temps..
Separate names with a comma.