jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!!!!!!!, I thought I'd get here early. I have carpool to run just when the Juan and only starts in on Jodi....

We'll be here waiting. Ask for a brief synopsis when you get back, because the pages will move FAST.

I've been wondering about that too.

Someone (I forget who) JUST posted in the last thread that Travis' friends who foubd him said the dog gate was up at the top of the stairs which was weird because Napolean was allowed all over the house. I can TOTALLY see JA locking the dog downstairs before the murder so he wouldn't get in the way. He was ALWAYS with Travis in that house!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

can't believe the lousy timing. i'm going to lose electricity just about the time trial starts. lose tv, lose internet. grrrr. and i can't leave home to watch it from Starbucks because I need to be home.... grr grr. i hope everyone posts colorful comments on the cross that I can read later.

With her poor story about why she had the knives and gun in the car to go panning for gold isn't she basically making the case for the State that she really did bring the gun and knives to Mesa with her?

Brought this over from the closed thread:

They can get pain killers in Maricopa County Jail, 2 per order, 21 per week if I'm reading it correctly. They cannot, however, get razor blades, I don't know how they shave but razors is NOT on the list of items one can get from the canteen that I could see.

Link is not curse-free, just so you know.
http://free-kevin-walsh.tripod.com/letters/kevin0706-2.html

Wow. I am very surprised. I am not sure why a jail would allow inmates to order OTC meds when they can be stockpiled and/or used for bartering. Just makes more work for the jail staff IMO.

98c8ee14373eb7804738311e90ddff3f.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Maybe I'm seeing kittens...but...:what: I enlarged this photo 500x to look at the reflection in Travis' eye. The photo appears to have been taken in raw format so it enlarges nicely. Does anyone else see what I see?

I see a man with a beard, dressed in what looks like camo on the left. On the right I see the image of a person, possibly Jodi, wearing a black and gray stripped garment.

RefelectioninTraviseye_zpsc78b14f2.jpg

I noticed yesterday even the online feed did not show the pix Nurmi put up during Jodi's testimony.
I hope someone has a chart of the numbers of the pictures, so we can fill in the blanks of which pix Juan is talking about since they probably won't show them.

Today begins Justice for Travis.....unleash the lawyer! Giddy up Juan!
travis.jpg

carried over from closed thread.. plus edited typos :blushing:

And all this after being shot in the head. Do you think she realizes how stupid she sounds?

The not remembering the shower photos, then remembering the gun struggle, then going back to NOT remembering the stabbing ain't gunna work. I'm curious to see how the DV expert will explain that.

this was all before being shot in the head..

according to j.a.:

they fight/engage in front of the shower

she rolls to her left and runs down the hall - she says she can hear Travis' footsteps, "chasing" her

at the end of the hall she decides to go into the walk-in closet, on the right, (and slams the door) instead of turning left to go down the stairs

while in the closet she 'remembers' where Travis has a gun - she grabs the gun

she exits the closet, runs into the bathroom - as Travis is opening the other door, running through the closet, back into the bathroom

she turns around and points the gun at Travis, expecting him to stop, but instead he charges her (naked and wet) like a "linebacker" and the gun "accidentally" goes off

Did Nurmi ever ask her about the things in the washer? I noticed he failed to ask her where she had placed the 9mm in the second rental car she had. jmo

Help please! so sorry to post this OT in here, but I can't post a pic from Flickr...does WS not allow pix from that site? I searched but can't find any info. TIA!!
P.S. please PM me with response, as I will probably never catch any answers in this fast moving thread. thanks!

Maybe I'm seeing kittens...but...:what: I enlarged this photo 500x to look at the reflection in Travis' eye. The photo appears to have been taken in raw format so it enlarges nicely. Does anyone else see what I see?

I see a man with a beard, dressed in what looks like camo on the left. On the right I see the image of a person, possibly Jodi, wearing a black and gray stripped garment.

RefelectioninTraviseye_zpsc78b14f2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

don't see it...I think it could be the flash

Someone (I forget who) JUST posted in the last thread that Travis' friends who foubd him said the dog gate was up at the top of the stairs which was weird because Napolean was allowed all over the house. I can TOTALLY see JA locking the dog downstairs before the murder so he wouldn't get in the way. He was ALWAYS with Travis in that house!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

Was the dog up there or in the house running around?

T minus 30 min!

:woohoo:

:seeya:

Vinnie says don't leave, order pizza if need be. lol

Juanettes_Animation_zps86d28915.gif

and

betterthanks-2all_zpsf2db7917.jpg

For every post made! Consider yourself thanked, even if my name doesn't show under your post. I just can't click, read, watch and keep up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend