jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by nursebeeme, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gypsy Road

Gypsy Road Well-Known Member

OH I saw it! The camera was right on her! It was spooky the way she smiled!

2. makayla

makayla Well-Known Member

I don't want to appear like I'm stealing anyone's "boyfriend", but can I say I just L-O-V-E Mr. Martinez!!!!

3. A_News_Junkie

A_News_Junkie Retired

Yeppers - Made this within minutes of her cross this afternoon - I think I posted it, but I got booted but it is making me :banghead::banghead::banghead:

[​IMG]

4. AngelWings444

AngelWings444 New Member

Who decided that a white/lace cami was a good thing to wear on her first day of cross? Dumb move IMO.

5. amyfarrahfowler

amyfarrahfowler New Member

I would find his style of interrogation ugly, belittling, smallminded, arrogant and argumentative even if he was conducting it with the likes of jeffrey dahmer. IMO it has nothing to do with JA. I simply find his demeanor crude, offensive and unnecessary. I csnnot imagine myself being anything BUT defiant if questioned in such a way, regardless of ehether i was telling the truth or lying. He reminds me of a little banty- rooster, who tjinks he is bigger than he actually is, snd pecking furiously at a worm in a demented way, when there is all kinds of rooster chow sitting right there for him in his food dish if he'd just quit acting like he has rabies. Jmo.

6. BritsKate

BritsKate Well-Known Member

I'm surprised honestly. I expected her to play the scared little female card. Were she a 'better' psychopath I think she might have. More capable of manipulation, I think I mean. :giggle:

Instead....she's just making absolutely certain anyone who has never experienced a psychopath before today now knows exactly how crazy it all really is.

Thanks, Jodi!

7. GobBluth

GobBluth New Member

On cross examination, the witness is presumed hostile and leading questions are allowed, so there's never a need to declare a cross witness as hostile.

This is another reason that it benefits Juan to let the DT call witness that he might use, so that he then can ask leading questions on cross.

8. Truth Detector

Truth Detector Your Humble Observer

I think she's highly offended that all these people in that room with her, people that she sees as her intellectual inferiors, are sitting in judgment of her day after day.

9. thistle

thistle Active Member

OMG, maybe they'd mate, & a monster would be born...

10. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Well-Known Member

Roflmao!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Candy_Pickletoes

Candy_Pickletoes New Member

Bwahahaha...this is what I do, I get off work at 5 p.m. (3p.m. AZ time), as soon as they take the afternoon break I rip off my headset, race to my car and drive home (about 15 minutes), pray no one gets in my way, run upstairs, change, get my hiney back downstairs and settled by 5:25. Phew, I'm tired but I made it. ROFL

Obsessed much?

12. shiloh42

shiloh42 Member

Just got electricity back. Missed four hours of testimony. Anyone know where I'll be able to go see what I missed?

13. TartLemon

TartLemon Active Member

JM is not only the attorney for the State. He is also there to champion the victim. Jodi made some egregious claims the victim, Travis, is not there to defend against.

These THs can get off their high horses and realize this.

14. neesaki

neesaki Well-Known Member

And for a battered, abused victim of DV, she sure is strong and confrontational... :what:

15. Tipstaff

Tipstaff New Member

JA probably only needs her glasses for distance and can't read with them on.....HLN keeps harping on her removing glasses to read. They are not bifocals ......

16. hindsight2020

hindsight2020 Well-Known Member

I can't stand the sight of this woman, death is too good for her.

17. otto

otto Verified Expert

I think that her defense team told her to smarten up and quit being so combative.

18. TotallyObsessed

TotallyObsessed New Member

I am very curious as to what all of our lawyer members think. Could you all please post in the "Ask a Lawyer" thread. There are waaaaay to many post to go back over to find them. Minor4th and Morman Attorney, AZLawyer, Gitana...would love to hear your take as a professional.

19. KittyMomOf5

KittyMomOf5 New Member

Thank you for the input. I would never have the patience for it...I guess that's why I became a CPA instead. :rocker:

20. RadarLuv

RadarLuv New Member

wild about trial not working. can i get another uncensored link. The ones on the front page do not seem to work. Thx

RubyViolet likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.