jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #48 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by nursebeeme, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StephanieHartPI

StephanieHartPI Verified Private Investigator

I noticed that and have wondered the significance, what would make her write that in there, almost bragging to herself. She craves attention, maybe learning early on being cute gets you things.

If I got my journal out and recorded each time a man hit on me or asked me out, well! well.. it would pretty empty, but that's besides the point.

(first, I would need to buy one of those journal things...) I probably have one with Holly Hobby on it from the 60's or 70's and I put money on it, its empty or i drew in it.

2. amyfarrahfowler

amyfarrahfowler New Member

Who do you have in mind to play Gus?

3. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

One note on STRABISMUS that might have some baring on JA in general and in testimony; when someone has this condition and is tired or stressed...shloop, the lazy eye gets lost! I knew every time my son had caught a flu or was under the weather or was tired (and still do to some extent) because his eye would wander. Juan, watch for that. If her eye goes in, it's without question a sign of stress.

moo

4. Truth Detector

Truth Detector Your Humble Observer

People don't understand.

They simply see someone who's different-looking and focus on the idiosyncrasy.

The average Joe wouldn't know the differences between and presenting symptoms of amblyopia, strabismus, esotropia, exotropia and so forth.

Medical professionals, patients and their caregivers get it.

Nearly everyone else? Forget it...

5. popsicle

popsicle faith hope love

He makes alot of faces. lol I noticed JA drink a lot of water, Juan too drank alot of water but so did the court reporter and he wasn't even talking. :floorlaugh:

6. Kensie

Kensie Well-Known Member

My friend is left handed and does not have the slant.

7. FrayedKnot

FrayedKnot Former Member

Me too! Especially after today when she threw away her one big chance to play the maiden wronged. She just came off as icky poo pee pee pants.

Ahem. Too much time with toddlers. :blushing:

8. Observer in AZ

Observer in AZ New Member

Have fun Ladies.. You deserve swanky dinner & drink!

9. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

There were a lot of what I thought were hearsay statements that the judge allowed I think based on the fact that they went to jodi's state of mind and not because they were offered to prove that whats she said Travis uttered was true.

BTW, I'm 1.16 minutes into this morning's cross and I'm watching jodi slowly read journal entries. I want to grab her hair through my screen and do horrible things to her!!! So annoying!!!!

Oh and thus far, I do not feel remotely that JM is coming across as a bully. Not at all.

10. PASA

PASA Verified Juanette

I'm a lefty and don't have a backward slant to my writing.

HTH

11. Kensie

Kensie Well-Known Member

My lazy eye turns in when I am tired. After 3 eye surgeries, my lazy eye is still not centered. I never take pictures for that reason, too self conscious.

12. Isabelle

Isabelle Verified registered nurse

Did Donavan return to the courtroom (prob not because the magazine stuff was later)?

13. angelrae

angelrae Member

14. missy1974

missy1974 Well-Known Member

finally caught up to you all!!!!

Can't wait to hear from katie and anita!!!

question: I thought JA was ambidextrous? I thought we had seen her sitting at the defense table writing with her left and right hands? Did I imagine this?

I really want to watch the testimony from today again. I don't think I'll be able to until tomorrow though. I am still a bit disappointed about how the day ended. I would be concerned that the jury is confused. I can't help but think that the jury doesn't have the benefit of knowing the things we do. They can't read here to figure it all out LOL

If the last little bit about the magazines/Matt were about the forged letters... can Juan bring in the forged letters? Even though they have been ruled inadmissable? Hoping one of our lawyers can answer that for me :)

15. FrayedKnot

FrayedKnot Former Member

I am also left handed and do not slant. I was really lucky, though. My fourth grade teacher was a lefty and gave me extra help with penmanship, and today I have very nice handwriting and also practice calligraphy.

It definitely takes extra effort on the parts of lefties, because we write left to right, our hands must push rather than pull and also drag along what has lready been written. Bummer.

16. Summerfun

Summerfun Member

I believe he did exactly what he wanted to do, and that was to show this is not a battered little innocent fraile victim,she is a stone hard cold biatch. Who will challenge and correct you to ad nauseam.

This is a game for her and hopefully one she will not win.

17. nursebeeme

nursebeeme Registered User

Just wait! It gets even better!

18. amyfarrahfowler

amyfarrahfowler New Member

Omg lol... except i think roseanne could legitimately be cast as each of the rudely giggling twins... jmo

19. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

She bought herself fake boobs while she was foreclosing on a house. Of course she craved attention; most noticeably if she was nude. "Cute" has nothing to do with a breast augmentation.

moo

20. legalmania

legalmania Verified Paralegal

What about the dog, didn't they wonder why the dog wasn't being feed or why wasn't the dog going in his room? I know you probably don't have all the answers, but I'm just really curious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.