Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know the ME said it could take a couple minutes to bleed out, it is possible he has his arm lifted up since he sure cannot fight or struggle and that blood is gushing out in the picture.

I haven't looked at any of the throat pictures these are bad enough for me. I'm only thinking of one being dragged by their arms and not alive the head would fall backwards and his appears to be up and to the right slightly. I'm wondering if he is alive too Ziggy.
eta: remember he had ALREADY been stabbed in the ♥.
Alive maybe... able to hold his head up no way.
THE NECK MUSCLES WERE SEVERED.
All the blood running down his back from that throat cut
IMAGINE how much poured out the front!!!
After she did that, he only had seconds.

picture.php

I'm not surprised she left some blood...maybe she bled from a broken nose.

I don't know the ME said it could take a couple minutes to bleed out, it is possible he has his arm lifted up since he sure cannot fight or struggle and that blood is gushing out in the picture.
true tho the picture of him in the shower where u see him naked..he is dead..she cleaned the body

picture.php

I'm not surprised she left some blood...maybe she bled from a broken nose.

More than likely she bled from wounds on her left hand because of how many times she stabbed him. In most cases where someone stabs their victim repeatedly there will be wounds on the hand that was holding/stabbing with the knife. The handle gets slippery from the blood and the blade slices the hand using the knife.

I doubt very seriously that he had enough strength in him to break her nose after the initial stab to the heart.

MOO

true tho the picture of him in the shower where u see him naked..he is dead..she cleaned the body

He still had spatter from the jugular or the carotid (can't remember which)
on his face/left cheek.

Wonder why she didn't wash that off?

i can guaranty that on the pics that i posted he is NOT

I trust you. I'm wondering if in the picture with his arm and head up and her foot that he was still trying to fight her off and in this struggle the camera was knocked off something or hit and snapped this picture.

The only other alternative was JA setting the auto timer on the camera and putting it down on the floor and then stabbing him.

on his face/left cheek.

the gasses where gurgling it up they said (bubbling)

on his face/left cheek.

I don't know..I think she took that last pic alive of him....then probably i dunno pleasured him or lured him and then she stabbed him...he probably fought and got out of the shower...she ran after him ...more stabbing....defense wounds bla bla bla..and when he was near dead..shot him then..she put him back him the shower and cut his throat....

As you know... cutting the carotid arteries will do a lot of evidence because of the blood coming out..its like a hose! i think with the position that she put the body some blood came out after....

I trust you. I'm wondering if in the picture with his arm and head up and her foot that he was still trying to fight her off and in this struggle the camera was knocked off something or hit and snapped this picture.

The only other alternative was JA setting the auto timer on the camera and putting it down on the floor and then stabbing him.
i think when she was dragging him either she had stabbed him in the heart and shot him so he was completely <out of it> after fighting for his life

I think shes dragging him back in the shower

edit: i think her camera was set to auto

the gasses where gurgling it up they said (bubbling)

From his nose and mouth but the cheek?
If the ME said that then it's true.
I won't second guess an MD, I'm just a nurse,but did she "style" his hair too?
shoot probably!
it is not laying flat on his head. It looks like there is gel in it.

I'm not trying to argue at all... just observing.
The belly wound isn't gurgling... still clean.
It must not have been that deep.

From his nose and mouth but the cheek?
If the ME said that then it's true.
I won't second guess an MD, I'm just a nurse,but did she "style" his hair too?
shoot probably!
it is not laying flat on his head. It looks like there is gel in it.

I'm not trying to argue at all... just observing.
The belly wound isn't gurgling... still clean.
It must not have been that deep.

lol She probably did gel his hair and style it too.

As for his left cheek it bubbled out of his neck wound, you can see the spatter on his cheek and neck area. eta that is what LE said upon arrival they found.

sorry what time ( et) is the trial again today well its 4h30am...

I would not put it past her!

Maybe it was short enough to just stand on it's own.
I am NO hairstylist.

:waitasec: The gurgling should have come out the neck wound.
From the lungs and stomach.
The blood under his nose was from the head.

I just don't get the spatter...
not that it matters...

I could see her avoiding his face after what she did.
the hair just puzzled me

More than likely she bled from wounds on her left hand because of how many times she stabbed him. In most cases where someone stabs their victim repeatedly there will be wounds on the hand that was holding/stabbing with the knife. The handle gets slippery from the blood and the blade slices the hand using the knife.

I doubt very seriously that he had enough strength in him to break her nose after the initial stab to the heart.

MOO
Doesn't surprise me she would have cuts...I'd like to think TA was able to give her a lick or 2 if at all possible and of course some of his injuries indicated he did try to fight back.

As for his left cheek it bubbled out of his neck wound, you can see the spatter on his cheek and neck area. eta that is what LE said upon arrival they found.

OK then! THAT makes sense!
I thought they were saying it came from his nose.:blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members